Update!

Do you know your kpop idols? *DISCONTINUED* CH 56 is recommended to read
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm not sure if you guys read my profile, hehe. But, it's 2016! And I'm back with better grammar! Seriously, how'd you guys deal with my 2014/2015 self? I was literally cringing reading everything. So, blah blah blah, moving on.. I really don't want to re-write thing so, I'll just summarize it. I forgot my password and ended up starting another account and I have stuff on there, as well as, it's on going! Since I think I mentioned before that I would complete thing or something and that is what I'm planning on doing. You guys have been showing your continuous support for so long! I really really appreichate appriechiate appreciate (thank you google) it, (especially with my horrible grammer and spelling, as you can tell). I wish you all could come over (since I'm inviting you all) to my new account (that has my improved grammar and spelling) and show some support! IF you guys really want, I could make another game like this, I guess. If so, someone plz remind me to set up rules -___-" I love you all, thank you!

Thank you again.

Andddddd due to my forgetful self (wait, hold up. is forgetful and self one word? idk), I shall link my new profile and you guys can just click click and click (maybe just one click) It's -yujinnie 

Although the story is still a new baby, I'm still cringing... As you can tell from what you already now, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT, expect fast updates.

 

Again, thank you so so so so so much. I don't think I will de

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter