I'm Yours : Final

I'm Yours

Kkaeb Ssong~ Ireona Kkaeb Ssong. Kkae-

Thud.

The sound echoed throughout the large room as the alarm clock collided with the wall. The pup wrapped in messy duvet groaned in annoyance but decided to wake up anyways. He rubbed his eyes to drive the sleepiness away. He looked at his reflection on the mirror across his king-sized bed – disheveled locks and red eyes. Great. Baekhyun tilted his head as he noticed a bright neon pink sticky note at the corner of his mirror.

Baekhyun footsteps were heard as the spacious room allowed the sound to reflect smoothly. Each step leaded him nearer to the mysterious note. Those pretty hands plucked the note carefully.

 

Well, you done done me and you bet I felt it

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted :)

Rise and shine! Although you’re shining already, but yeah. Start your day with a smile, my sunshine :D

Yours Sincerely.

 

What? Baekhyun’s mind went blank as he read the oh-so-sweet-not-really-cause-it’s-creepy note. Who the heck put this here. Wait. HOW DID HE –or she, I don’t know EVEN ENTER MY HOUSE IN THE FIRST PLACE?! The horrifying thoughts of his house being intruded made Baekhyun’s frown deeper. He looked around to see any damage but there was none –I mean like it’s not like someone broke in. Right? Baekhyun dismissed the weird note, tossing it on the make-up table. He shakes his head and continued his real intention –to bath.

After a nice and refreshing shower, Baekhyun walked to his grand walk-in closet to grab some simple outfit for the day. Again. He noticed a complete set of outfit with the shoes and all. Yet again. There was another sticky note beside the hung outfit. Baekhyun sighed and walked towards the outfit at the corner, reading the message on the sticky note.

 

I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted

Get ready now, Baek. I had prepare your outfit. I had never been more sure in my life that you’ll look great in those.

p.s. Check out your right pocket ;)

Yours Sincerely

 

Badump. Badump.

Baekhyun’s heart thumps loudly in his ear as his hand reached out for the bright yellow envelope tucked in the right pocket of the black jacket. He looked again at the outfit hung before him – a plain white shirt underneath the black leather jacket, a pair of black skinny jeans completed with a black cap and a pair of shades, not forgetting his favourite black worn-out Converse at the bottom. Baekhyun’s hand trembelled slightly when he opened the envelope carefully. He tilted his head as he saw the content of the envelope. His eyebrows scrunched in confusion as he pulled out the papers, eyes widened as he realized what it was.

A plane ticket with another sticky note.

 

Have a safe flight, Baekkie :) 

Yours Sincerely

 

Sir  BYUN/BAEKHYUN

From  SEOUL/ KOR                                     To  CURRUMBIN/ AUS

Flight  SF 380                                              Seat Number  12B

Time of Departure  1340

 

He froze on his spot as he drank all the black letterings, trying hard to dissolved them in his head, only doing a not so great job on it as his mind went blank. He stared at the paper in his hold while his mind did nothing but stop thinking. Well not really cause he was still alive right? His blank fantasy was broken when the sharp voice snapped him from his trance.

“Yah, Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing?! If you’re not going to wear that clothes now, I’m going to put it on you. Why are you standing there lika a fool anyways?”

That Busan accent never gets old. Jihyun walked closer to the frozen pup with only his blue towel hanging around his waist. Baekhyun turned around to see the familiar face lightly covered with nothing beside the Maybelline BB Cream and wavy burgundy hair with the fancy yellow customized Serini & Shantel, never leaving out those big glasses identical to those nerds except the fact that it suited her face perfectly. Jihyun raised one of his eyebrows as she met the blank face of Baekhyun who seemed completely lost.

“Noona? What are you doing here? And how do you get in here? What is happening? Who wrote those notes? Why is my name on the ticket? Who made all of these? What is this?! And also noona. Stop with your Busan accent. It’s not working. You’re not even from Busan. Why bother.”

Baekhyun’s question came out like a machine gun, non stop, receiving an annoyed looking Park Jihyun that was giving him a hint of annoyance in her expression and folded hand. Wasn’t he the blank one just now? Eyyyy.

“Would you slow down? And please wear your outfit right now while I answer your 1001 question you just threw at me.”

Right. Baekhyun reached out for the outfit, slipping each of the clothing while he listened to Jihyun’s voice answering his ‘1001 question I threw at her’. Jihyun walked around, picking up the shoes on display and tidying the little mess around, lips never stop moving as she told him what he was aching to hear.

“Well, first of all, here I am standing before you to make sure you’re not being the slow coach you are-

“Hey, I’m no-

“Shut up. Let me finish. It’s Park Jihyun you’re talking about, Byun Baekhyun. Of course I CAN enter your place. About those things, I can’t tell you cause well there’s no surprise if I told you, right? AND DO NOT insult my Busan accent. It is not a failure okay. What do you expect me to do? Speak Mandarin with you? And you’ll be all like, OHEMGEE NOONA WHAT ARE YOU RAMBLING ABOUT ARE YOU INSULTING ME IN CHINESE OR WHAT YOU KNOW I CAN’T UNDERSTAND YOU I’M SO TELLING CHANYEOL or whatever. And there you go saying my Busan accent was a failure. Oh also, why would your name written on the ticket if you’re not going to fly over there, why bother?”

Jihyun mimicked Baekhyun’s line before as she rolled her eyes. Jihyun grabbed Baekhyun by his wrist literally dragging Baekhyun behind her to the dining hall. The smell of bacon and eggs entered Baekhyun’s nostril, making his stomach growl in hunger. Jihyun rolled her eyes for the hundredth time that morning at Baekhyun’s act. Baekhyun was forced to sit on the chair Jihyun pulled out as he was pushed to the chair. Jihyun sat across the pup with a grin and picked up the utensils prepared beside the plate, Baekhyun copied her movement as they started munching their breakfast.

“Noona, do you know who planned all of this and why is that person planning on all of this? Ah noona! How am I going to go to Aussie when I haven’t pack my stuff yet?”

“Of course I know, sweetheart. No worries. All of your needs were packed in your one expensive back pack and your blue luggage. Also don’t ask me who. You’ll know it sooner or later. Actually. You knew that person but I’m not telling, you’re figuring.”

Jihyun swallowed the last bit of the bacon before she put down the utensils at the original place and showed Baekhyun her blinding smile – not really – and waited for him to finish his breakfast. Baekhyun pouted because he didn’t actually received the answer he wanted to hear badly. Baekhyun threw the most “cute” pleading face he could muster, hoping for the answer he wanted to hear badly, painfully curious, almost killing him.

“No, that’s not going to work, Byun Baek.”

“But noona-

“I told you no didn-

“But noona! I want to know! The curiousity is almost painfully killing me! Noon-

“Well, no pain. No gain. Now, let’s go”

Baekhyun tried to speak but he was cut off by Jihyun dragging him with his suitcase along out onto his driveway, where by the yellow Lamborghini was parked right at the doorstep. The suitcase was threw at the backseat while the pup itself was pushed into the passenger seat. Jihyun beamed at Baekhyun after she slipped in the driver seat and putting Baekhyun’s seat belt on before putting hers. Hands both occupied as she reached for her shades and starting the engine at the same time. She took her glasses off and slipped her shades on before she shoots a mischievous grin to Baekhyun who wore his shades after landing his on the comfy seat, face scrunched in worry on what was cooking in the younger’s mind.

“Let’s go.”

She whispered before she pressed on the pedal with so much force that the wheel made loud screeching sound as the car moved forward in a fast pace and she turned the steering to the right to exit my “mansion”, resulting the car to drift to the left before racing forward again. Baekhyun screamed as soon as the car started to move forward in his drive way.

“Are you trying to kill us or what?!”

“Enjoy the ride yaw!”

Baekhyun grabbed tighter at his seatbelt as she continued driving to the airport in the speed of lightning. He shut his eyes closed as he started to feel light-headed as it was all too much to take. All he could do now was pray and hope for this to end faster.

 

 

-------------------------------------------- L.KIMKAI --------------------------------------

 

 

 

Here I am standing in another country, right where the ticket was telling me a good few hours before. Before him was a beautiful four-storey house. His mouth hung open as he stared in awe while he dragged his luggage with him into the house. He walked up the stairs as he looked around, the awe never leaving his face as he reached the first floor where he met an elevator before he turned to his left – the living room – as he put his luggage aside and looked at the sight before him, making his eyes widened, wider than Kyungsoo’s and the sauce pan. Infront of him was the beach, right after of the opening of the house – the blue ocean, coconut trees, the sand – not leaving the pool behind the glass wall. Everything about the house made his mouth gaped wide in awe. Baekhyun settled himself on the couch. His thought ran wild as all of his thought jumbled up – I mean like everything happened so fast in a day. In A DAY! – Baekhyun groaned as he felt a headache coming his way. Calm down, Byun Baekhyun. Breathe in. Out. In. Out. Okay there you go. Now take it easy. One by one. One by –

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

Baekhyun’s scream echoed throughout the living room as his hand pulled on his hair in frustration. He wants to know – no, he needs to know – he was dying to know what is this all about. Noona was not helping at all. Baekhyun whined in his head and started to self-pity as he thought of how pity he must had looked by then.

 

Before the cool dawn run out

I'll be giving it my bestest

And nothing's gonna stop me but divine interven-

 

Baekhyun glanced at his cellphone on the coffee table before he realized the incoming call was actually coming to his phone. What the- Since when did I made that my ringtone? Nevertheless, he walked and grabbed his cellphone and checked the caller ID.

J-HY PARK

 

He groaned as he looked at the caller ID. What now?! It’s not like she wants to help! Answering the call, his ear seemed to be deaf for a minute as Jihyun screamed his name so loud – I’m not deaf, okay? – making Baekhyun distance the phone from his ear, rubbing it softly.

“What now, noona?”

“Naw naw, Baekkie. Do you hate me that much? What’s with the tone anyways?”

“Urgh. Just tell me what you wanted to say, you disrespectful child. I’m older than you and there you go, bullying me. I’m so telling Chan- Wait. Chanyeol? Now I noticed where was he? Did he know I’m here? I-

Park Chanyeol. That guy. His bestfriend. His crush since forever. He doesn’t have the courage to confess and let’s just say things are always cliché for Byun Baekhyun – Chanyeol’s straight as a ruler – so there go all his feelings. He was somehow indulge in his own thoughts for a minute until Jihyun’s voice decided to cut his train of wild thoug-

“Shut up, Baek. Anyways, get ready now peasant. There’s a set of clothes prepared for you on the bed, so shower and GET YOURSELF READY NICELY. Please don’t be the slow coach in this situation but don’t rush yourself either. Take your time not all the time. P.S. Don’t faint later, okay? Good Luck, my Baekkie. HOYAGAWSH MY BABY IS GROWING sobs sobs

“What do you mea-

“Nothing, Baek. Now, get ready. Off to doing your tasks pup! You don’t want to waste time don’t you? Now chop chop!”

“Noon-

 

Beep. Beep. Beep.

 

The line went off as Jihyun ended the call. Baekhyun stared at his phone ridiculously. Did she just end the call like that?! Baekhyun decided to ignore the younger’s behavior and proceed to what he was told to do. Entering the bedroom where a set of clothes was placed on top of the fluffy looking duvet. He sighed as he steps into the luxury bathroom, mosaic wall and marble tiles. Couldn’t been better.

The water ran on his body, swiftly dropping to the floor to follow the others into the hole. Baekhyun made no intention to move as he tried to put all the pieces together and he was getting nowhere with it. His thought returned to those sticky notes. Why didn’t I receive any? Who was the mysterious person again? Noona told me that I knew that person? Someone I know.. Mmm.. Channie? Eyyy no way. Actually what am I doing here? Baekhyun sighed for the umpteenth time that day as he finished his shower and rinsed his body, heading to the bed to wear the clothes prepared. He found a sticky note beneath the pile of clothes. His heart raced as he saw the sticky note pasted to the duvet.

 

 

I reckon, it's again my turn

To win some or learn some. :)

Palm beach, tonight. After you get ready, walk out from the house opening, turn right and walks straight north. I’ll see you soon! <3

Yours Sincerely

 

Baekhyun’s cheek felt warm as he read the note. He wore the outfit, matching it with his own Converse shoes. He took his cellphone and the sticky note along with him as he walked to the house opening. He took a deep breath to calm his rapidly beating heart but it didn’t really work though. His phone screen lighted up as it shown an incoming message. Baekhyun unlocked the phone and clicked at the message.

 

From : J-HY PARK

Yah, Byun Baek! You know I love you right? I’m so proud of you! Good luck! Himne <3

xoxo j-hy

 

Baekhyun smiled as he read the text. He locked his phone and re-read the sticky note to confirm his next destination. He mustered up his courage and decided to go to the place, wherever the instruction leads to. He thought that he could clear his mind while he took his time walking along the beach, letting the breezes cradles his face gently. He smiled despite the fact not knowing a single thing what was coming his way – something he waited for.

 

 

-------------------------------------------- L.KIMKAI --------------------------------------

 

 

Park Chanyeol. You can do it! Chanyeol tried to cheer himself up but his heart just won’t calm down. Today is the day he, Park Chanyeol, will court the one that had steal his heart away, his breath away, his energy away when he first saw him, his own bestfriend. Byun Baekhyun. He wasn’t sure if he could do it or not but he thought he waited long enough and Jaehee noona supported him too. Why not give it a shot? He had set the place up with lights, somehow it turned out to look quite like what Sunggyu did in ‘Man In Love’ MV but on the beach, the sand instead. He had dressed up smartly – simple blue denim buttons-up, dark navy skinny and coolly styled hair with his baby on his lap. He waited patiently on the stool while trying to calm his pounding heart. Chanyeol raised his head as he saw the outline of a figure he knew by heart a distance away from him. His heart started to pound faster as the figure's distance decreased. He prepared himself and took a deep breath. He smiled and adjusted his mike, the screeching sound pierced through the silence of the calm night. The figure’s head whipped around and looked at his direction while taking baby steps towards him.

This is it. The sweet melody of his guitar gave out echoes, accompanied by the sound of the waves hitting the sand. Perfect. Baekhyun’s eyes widened the moment he saw the view infront of him. He knew that figure sitting on the stool very well. The height. The guitar. The ears. The hair. The person. He took baby steps towards his ‘destination’, still wouldn't believe any of his senses. This ought to be a dream. No, it’s not. It was real. Baekhyun covered his mouth when Chanyeol’s voice blended with the sound of his guitar. His tears welled up as he listened to every word that passed the singer lips.  He finally stopped at his spot. A few good steps before him. His bestfriend. His crush. His love.

 

Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find love, love, love, love.

Listen to the music of the moment, people dance and sing, we're just one big family

And it's our God-forsaken right to be loved, loved, loved, loved, loved

 

So I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm sure.

There's no need to complicate.

Our time is short.

This is our fate,

I'm yours.

 

Do you want to come on, scootch on over closer, dear

And I will nibble your ear

 

I've been spending way too long checking my tongue in the mirror

And bending over backwards just to try to see it clearer

But my breath fogged up the glass

And so I drew a new face and I laughed.

 

I guess what I'll be saying is there ain't no better reason

To rid yourself of vanities and just go with the seasons.

It's what we aim to do.

Our name is our virtue.

 

But I won't hesitate

No more, no more.

It cannot wait,

I'm yours.

 

Well, open up your mind and see like me,

Open up your plans and damn you're free.

Look into your heart and you'll find that the sky is yours.

So please don't, please don't, please don't...

There's no need to complicate.

'Cause our time is short.

This oh, this oh, this is our fate.

I'm yours.

 

Oh, I'm yours

Oh, I'm yours

Oh, oh,

Baby, do you believe, I'm yours?

You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours.

 

The melody of the guitar stopped altogether as Chanyeol stared right into Baekhyun’s eye. He put his guitar aside as he stood up and walked a few good steps until he stood infront of Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s tears were now pouring freely. Chanyeol tilted Baekhyun’s head upwards as he gently cupped his face, wiping the stray tear that stained Baekhyun’s cheek, never breaking the eye contact with the shorter male. What come next made Baekhyun’s cover breaks down completely.

 

“I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Since the day I met you until now. I like you very much – no, scratch that. – I love you since forever. Everytime I saw you, you never fail to make me feel dumb, snatch all my energy and took my breath away. You stole my heart without you knowing. I need nothing in my life if I have you. You make my hearts pounds fast and loud as if it wants to fly out of my chest. You have always been there for me. You went through ups and downs with me, never letting me go. You have kept my heart for too long and I finally have the courage to confess. I don’t expect y-

 

Chanyeol’s sentence were cut off by the soft lips that landed on his. He froze for a moment before he realized the situation, responding to the kiss right away. Happiness bubble up inside Chanyeol as he felt a tear escaped his eyes as he closed them. Baekhyun pulled away and looked at the guy infront of him. Wiping the tear that managed to escaped the taller’s eye. Baekhyun smiled softly as he looked at the male infront of him with nothing but happiness as he gave him another peck on the lips before shyly bow his head in embarrassment as he muttered something. Being the clueless person he was, Chanyeol tilted his head as he tried to figure out the words that left Baekhyun’s lips.

“What?”

Baekhyun muster up his courage to look up. He locked gazes with the taller one, cradling his face with his petite hand before repeating himself to make it clear to the other. Chanyeol’s features light up as soon as the words left Baekhyun’s lips. Completing his day and himself. For the first time in forever, he felt complete.

“I love you too.”

 

Chanyeol went to the table beside his stool, leaving Baekhyun on his own, puzzled. Chanyeol came back a minute later while grinning widely, eye oddly twitching in anticipation. Baekhyun’s heart started to beat faster as Chanyeol kneeled infront of him and showed him what he had hid behind his back.

A ring.

 

“Would you like to be my soulmate, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

Chanyeol stared at the sand, afraid of rejection. It was a long silenced and it started to kill him softly. Chanyeol kept his head down while he waited for an answer from the shorter male. Chanyeol managed a sad smile before he attempted to say something but all of his thoughts and words were cut when Baekhyun decided to interrupt.

 

“No.”

 

Chanyeol could hear his heart shattered into pieces. His walls came breaking down on him. He was frozen on the spot as his thought became blank. One word and everything was broken. His hope. His dream. His world. His heart. How could that word have such an impact on him. Too harsh. Chanyeol’s trance was disturbed by  a hand under his chin, pulling his gaze upwards into the bronze eyes that he was so in love with.

 

“I would love to.”

 

Chanyeol couldn’t believe what he was hearing right now. He looked at the perfect male infront of him. The small smile of reassurance told him it was alright. It was true. He was not dreaming. His lips twitched upwards, lips quivering as he tried to control the overwhelming feeling erupted in his chest.  He stared right through Baekhyun’s soul, locking their gazes.

 

“Nothing last forever. Will you be my nothing and marry me, my sunshine, Byun Baekhyun?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes. I’ll be your nothing, Park Chanyeol”

 

How a word could make such an impact. Chanyeol rosed up from his kneeling position, immediately pulling the smaller into a kiss. His hand snakes around the smaller's waist. Baekhyun reached up to wrapped his hand around Chanyeol’s neck. The breezes blew softly in the night. The sounds of waves and everything just seemed so perfect at that moment.

So perfect.

 

 

 

The End :)

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE :

I'm sorry if it is dissapointing. English is not my first languange either and it is very late now. LIKE SUPER LATE. So I'm lazy to check any error esp grammar and spelling. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it.

 

SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENTS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :D

 

Thank you for spending your time on this 'crap'. ._. 

Keep Calm and love BaekYeol <3

keep trolling, live your life.

meizakai.