After a minute

My Love For You

8:15 AM

You looked at the clock and smiled, it was another lazy Saturday morning and the weather wasn't being a good friend. It was pouring outside and any hope for you to go out were gone as soon as you woke up. You just thought of settling with a hot choco and a good book to help pass the time unknowlingly, fate has another plan for you. At precisely 9:00, you heard the doorbell ring and went to answer it to see that no one was outside but, an envelope with your name on it. The water started boiling and getting your attention, you placed the envelope on the counter top and attended to your official morning drink. Not really forgetting the envelope, you opened it as you waited for the hot choco to cool down a bit. It revealed a CD with a post-it saying "PLAY ME". As curiosity got the best of you, you took it out and plugged to your player. A sweet melody played with a violin started flooding the whole living room and soothing your heart and mind. It's been awhile since you have relaxed like that and you felt yourself surrender to the music. When the piece ended, a new song started playing and you haven't noticed but, you started to cry. The singer was like speaking to you and you can totally relate to the song he was singing.

 

Shijian zai huiyi de huxi li dazhuan
Dang jianjian ganjue bu dao ni
Xiao he kuqi dou bian cheng wusheng de dianying

Zhi sheng xia dida de zhong pei wo juewang
Mei yi miao xin dou zai zhengzha
Bie xiao wo sha shi mingyun bu rang wo shuohua

Tian yi liang zai wufa ba ni wanliu
Daoshu wenrou aidao zhe yi fenzhong
Bi shang yan zai zheng kai hou yijing butong

Mosheng de lian bian chengle wo

Shui han tong renping yanlei yizhi liu
Chou li ganjue hai xuyao yi fenzhong
Yi fen hou yexu women fenkai zou
Bie wangle zhenxi xiang’aiguo de tiankong

Yongyuan zai jizhuo xunzhao shenme
Dang xiguan yige ren yihou you haoxiang bei tao kong
Daodi shui xiang wo qiujiu bu ying gai huitou
Wo zhidao shi shihou fangshou

Tian yi liang zai wufa ba ni wanliu
Daoshu wenrou aidao zhe yi fenzhong
Bi shang yan zai zheng kai hou yijing butong
Xingfu de lian que bushi wo yongbao ni

Taiyang conglai bu ceng cuoguo caihong di meili
Wo jiu keyi (yiding keyi)
Keyi yuguo tian qing (zong hui yuguo tian qing)
Shouhuzhe ni beiying li qu

Chule ni zai meiyou renhe jiekou
Guan diao xintong zhufu zhe yi fenzhong
Bi shang yan zai zheng kai hou yijing bu tong
Wo de xin yijing bu tong
Ni de xingfu anweile wo

Jiao xing wo dan buyao da duan jimo (jiusuan shi jimo)
Likai congqian hai xuyao yi fenzhong (daoshu zhe yi fenzhong)
Yi fen hou women zhi sheng xiale wo
Huainian ceng yiqi zuo de meng xiaozhe shuo



( Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/super-junior-m-after-a-minute-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2xNDpbNBB 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook )

You looked at the falling rain outside your window and deeply sighed. You remembered him. You remembered how much you love him; How much you missed him and how much you where willing to do whatever it takes to follow his dream. You had to say good-bye to him because it was the only way to let him become who he is today. A member of the best KPOP group in South Korea. It was hard letting him go but, seeing where he was now was making it somehow bearable. 

 

"You're getting there, baby. Conquering the world with your charms and music." you told the wind.

 

It had been 5 years since you last talked to each other. It was a moment you would not want to remember but, it's forever stuck in your head. You remembered the shouting and the harsh words. It was where all your promises of staying together just flew out the window and meant nothing. It was where you had cried your eyes out for a good 5 months before you gradually moved on. It still hurts everytime even, until now. It's unfair that things couldn't work out for you. You had your own share of relationships after that but, you still find yourself thinking of his hugs and kisses. It was the safest place you had ever been and now, that it was gone, you felt so vulnerable as ever. It's stupid to be holding on to something that wasn't meant to be but, you just can't help yourself. You are clearly killing yourself hoping for nothing but, there was nothing that you can do. The hardest place to be was the place you felt the safest and happiest. That's where life turns to be both your friend and enemy, letting you the man of your dreams but, never letting you get your happy ever after. 

 

"I'm still grateful that I met you even though fate was against us. I'm still hoping that my happy ending is still with you." was all you can say as the song ended.

 

"Wake me up, but don’t cut off the loneliness
Even if it’s lonely
Before leaving
I need minute
Counting down this minute
After this minute there’s only the I in we
Missing the dream we once dreamed together
I say with a smile"

(Read more: http://www.kpoplyrics.net/super-junior-m-after-a-minute-lyrics-english-romanized.html#ixzz2xNIauQsy 
Follow us: @kpoplyrics_net on Twitter | kpoplyricsnet on Facebook)