35 EPILOGUE

Beautiful Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Please listen to this song :)

 Aerri was sitting at their sofa. She put the remote on top of the wooden table and hugged her knees while waiting for the video to load.

 

It was almost 6 years since Luhan left him, but of course, it was hard for her to accept everything. How could you get over a person you loved the most? He was the person Aerri loved, he was her first, he was her last.

 

The video started to play. It was Luhan's farewell words for his wife.

 

"Is it okay now?" Luhan asked the cameraman.

 

"Yes... speak in 1...2...3." Kai's voice was suddenly heard.

 

"Aerri. Hello!" Luhan was very energetic at the video, but you can see the dark circles under his eyes, and he already lost his weight.

 

"Maybe if you're watching this right now..." Luhan's smile slowly faded away from his face. He was trying not to cry but he failed. "...yes I'm gone..."

 

He quickly wiped away the tears from his cheeks. "I probably look like a mess right now." He chuckled. "Well, I don't care... because from the very beginning, you stayed by my side. So if I look ugly, I know you'll still love me. Wow. That rhymes." Aerri chuckled together with Luhan's sweet voice in the video. Eventually, Luhan's expression became unhappy.

 

"Ae. I'll never forget you. And if what they say is true, that you won't remember anything in heaven, I know my heart will always remember you. Thank you for giving me such a perfect life. Thank you for everything. I love you, Aerri. You know that..." Luhan smiled and Aerri's tears was falling while she was smiling.

 

"Live happily, Ae. I'll be the happiest man if you do that. Don't be depressed again, huh? I hate seeing you like that. Oh, and if you meet another man, be sure he'll be able to protect you, to love you, and make sure that he won't hurt you. I'll come back as a ghost and kill that man if he hurts you." Luhan chuckled before he continued. Aerri spoke the words while Luhan was saying it. She memorized them already, by heart because this is the nth time she watched the video.

 

"...And I hope you still remember the wishes, the 5 wishes I asked because I rode the rollercoaster although I'm afraid of heights..." Luhan stifled a laugh and continued. "...Yes, when we were at the amusement park." Luhan paused and thought for a while. "I still didn't asked the 5th wish...

 

 

...my fifth wish is...

 

Aerri...

 

DON'T FORGET THAT I LOVE YOU."

 

Tears fell on Aerri's eyes. She missed this man, she missed her husband so much. If only she could bring back time.

 

An image of Luhan wrapped his hands around Aerri's shoulder, but Aerri didn't see him. Luhan turned to face Aerri and wiped her tears with his thumbs.

 

His brown eyes stared at Aerri. His stares that Aerri missed the most. His eyes that caused Aerri to fall in love with him is here agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter