Partner In Crime

Partner In Crime

Taeyeon was at the canteen with her bestfriend, Kwon Yuri. They were discussing about their next mission but suddenly Yuri changed the topic.

“ Tae, I’m tired, let’s talk about our daily life, I’m bored with this mission ” Yuri whined.

“ Okay, I’m tired too, so what do you want to talk about ? ” Taeyeon smiled.

“ Let’s talk about your love life ” Yuri smirked.

“ I don’t have any lover so the conversation end ” Taeyeon said casually.

“ Oh c’mon Tae, you always focus on your missions, you need to start thinking about having lover, you’re 26 for god sake ! ” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“ Look who’s talking now, what about you, Kwon ? You don’t have any lover too ” Taeyeon glared at Yuri.

“ At least I’ve a crush not like you ” Yuri stuck her tongue out.

“ I’m fine by myself Kwon ” Taeyeon said tiredly.

“ What about the girl you met at the last mission ? Don’t you like her ? I never see you talk about someone for 2 hours straight ” Yuri said with a bright smile.

“ Er… ” Taeyeon was hesitant.

“ C’mon Tae ” Yuri said excitedly.

“ Actually she was my classmate when I was in high school ” Taeyeon bit her bottom lip.

“ You never told me about that ” Yuri protest.

“ Now, I already told you right ? ” Taeyeon glared to Yuri.

“ So, do you like her ? or maybe you already in love with her since high school ? ” Yuri smirked again.

“ No, I don’t have any special feelings for her and we’re not even close ” Taeyeon took out a pack of potato chips.

“ Really ? ” Yuri asked playfully

“ Yeah ” Taeyeon nodded her head and avoided Yuri’s eyes.

“ You still a bad liar, Kim Taeyeon ” An familiar girl joined the two bestfriends.

 

Taeyeon widened her eyes when she saw that girl while Yuri just looked at Taeyeon’s reaction. That girl sat beside Taeyeon and turned her head to Yuri.

“ Hello there, I’m Kwon Yuri, Taeyeon’s bestfriend ” Yuri said cheerfully.

“ Hi, I’m Jessica Jung, new agent here ” Jessica said with an uninterested tone.

“ He-Hello, Jessica ” Taeyeon said nervously.

“ You Kim ” Jessica glared at Taeyeon

“ You’re the girl from the last mission right ? Wait, you know Taeyeon ? ” Yuri asked curiously.

“ Of course I know her, she was my classmate in high school ” Jessica said casually while glaring at Taeyeon. Taeyeon could only stared at the floor to avoided Jessica’s killer glare.

“ Hey, what’s with the glare ? ” Yuri asked, she was trying to save Taeyeon.

“ Nothing ” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

Then, Yuri tried to make a conversation with Jessica to save Taeyeon for a while but all Taeyeon could do is spacing out. She was thinking about their last mission, the time that she met Jessica again after years.

 

[ Flashback ]

Taeyeon sneaked in to the main building to steal the gold statue. She was alone because the other agents already injured, included Yuri. Taeyeon was nervous but she kept a calm expression. She run a little and finally spotted the gold statue. There were ten guards around the statue. Taeyeon couldn’t approached them except she wanted to die. She started to think some plans but it seems impossible because she was all alone.

“ What to do ? I can’t just attack them although I have a good pistol, I can’t go back to my team either, they already scarified themselves for this mission, I don’t want to make them disappointed ” Taeyeon mumbled to herself.

Taeyeon sat on the darkest corner and kept checking the guards. She was really nervous while thinking about all possible ways to get through the guards.

“ How I hope Yuri is here, it’ll be easier ” Taeyeon mumbled frustratingly.

Suddenly she felt someone approached her. Taeyeon quickly hid at the corner. She prepared her pistol, ready to shoot anyone that coming toward her. She could a glimpse of girl that approached her slowly.Taeyeon was about to shoot when she heard a familiar voice.

“ Long time no see, Taeng ”

Taeyeon looked up and saw a girl that really familiar to her.

“ Remember me ? ” the girl spoke again

“ Of course, Sica ” Taeyeon rolled her eyes and pulled Jessica to the corner.

“ You don’t want to die early right ? So stay quite ” Taeyon said to the blonde girl.

“ I’m an agent to Taeng ” Jessica said casually.

“ You what ? ” Taeyeon eyes widened.

“ I’m an agent too and I’ll help you so don’t act all bossy here because I’m the hero ” Jessica pulled out a pistol and contacted her friends.

“ Guys, time to start ” Jessica said to the speaker.

Suddenly there are a bunch of young agent come out and killed all the guards. Taeyeon only could sit there, mouth agape, like a kid who met their favorite hero. After the guards died, Jessica turned to Taeyeon.

“ So, how was it ? ” Jessica said in a teasing tone

“ … ”

“ I see you’re still shocked, but you still need to thank me ”

“ What ? ”

“ You should thank me,Kim ”

“ But, how come you’re in this mission ? Since when you become our agent ? ” Taeyeon bombarded Jessica with her questions.

“ Firstly, I was assign to help you out, we’re emergency group, secondly, I become an agent since 10 years ago, but I was working for another company, I just entered your company the day before and now I need to save you, and lastly you need to thank me ” Jessica rolled her eyes.

Taeyeon was left speechless. She could only walked and took the gold statue. Jessica was glaring at her all the time.

“ Thanks, Sica-ah, it’s nice to meet you again ” Taeyeon finally came to her sense and smiled.

“ Your welcome,Tae. Want to take walk before back to the agency ? ” Jessica smiled too.

“ Let’s go ” Taeyeon said happily.

 

They walked to a park and sat down on a bench under a big tree.

“ So, how have you been Taeng ? ” Jessica broke the silence.

“ I’ve been great, how about you ? ”

“ Pretty good, but there is something missing ” Jessica stared at the orange sky.

“ What’s missing ? ” Taeyeon asked curiously. Jessica turned her head to Taeyeon and smile.

“ You ”

“ W-what ? ” Taeyeon asked nervously.

“ Are you dating someone, Taeng ? ” Jessica scooted closer to Taeyeon.

“ No, why ? ”

“ Then, can you give me a chance ? ” Jessica asked hopefully.

“ I don’t understand what are you talking about ” Taeyeon blushed.

“ Can you give me a chance to be your lover ? ” Jessica asked again.

“ Sica-ah… ” Taeyeon looked at Jessica’s eyes.

“ Hm ? ”

“ Give me some time ? ”

“ Fine ”

 

 

[ End of Flashback ]

 

 

It had been two weeks since Jessica and Taeyeon talked at the park and today they met at the canteen.

“ So Jessica-ssi, which one do you prefer, shopping or sleeping ? ” Yuri asked.

“ Both ” Jessica said with a bored tone. She turned her head to Taeyeon.

“ Hey Taeng, you’re spacing out ” Jessica waved her hand in front of Taeyeon.

“ Huh ? ” Taeyeon came back to her sense.

“ So can I get my answer today ? ” Jessica asked Taeyeon, ignoring the blabbering Yuri.

Taeyeon looked into Jessica’s loving eyes. Somehow Taeyeon could feel love, care, and safety there.

“ It’s a yes, Sica-ah ” Taeyeon still staring into Jessica’s eyes.

“ So, will you be my partner in crime and the partner in my life , Taeng ? ” Jessica asked with a lovely voice.

“ Yes ” Taeyeon leaned in and captured Jessica’s lips. Jessica smiled and responded the kiss.

“ Yah ! You said you are not even close but now, you two are kissing ?! stop the PDA already ! I’m gonna puke ” Yuri complained, but of course it was ignored by the new lovebirds.

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the grammar errors...

Hope you enjoy this story..

And please leave your comments...

 

-author-