Chapter One

Obsession

YongSang immediately goes to her room because she doesn’t want to hear her mother’s lecture about her being obsessed with her idol. She doesn’t like it when people judges her idol because for her , Wu Yifan is the center of her universe that she’ll do anything just to be with his idol’s arms, she even sent letters to his idol and that made her even more depressed.
She fired up her laptop and spazzed about her idol without even changing her uniform, she was on the middle of spazzing when she saw a news about his Idol.
 

Wu Yifan of Exo-M and Jessica Jung were spotted dating!
 
YongSang stoped breathing for a moment and punched her laptop, not minding that it was a limited edition laptop and cried hard, she kept on asking the standee that she made and even hallucinated that Yifan is at her side comforting her and telling her that it was not true.
 

Yah! Yifan!  You sure? YongSang said to the standee.
Yeheyy! He really loves me! Yifan loves me! Unconsciously YongSang started jumping on her bed and when she saw her broken laptop she said:
 

uhmm! Are you hurt baby?Sorry! YongSang started crying again and rubs her laptop’s screen,
I Know! I’ll bring you tomorrow to Mr.Fix-it Felix and he’ll fix you! Yehey!
YongSang said to her laptop and lies on her bed.
She turns her head and saw his idol’s face.


Baby Goodnight! Im the one you love right? Saranghae
My Baby Krisus loves me! YongSang saidto herself and drifted off to sleep.

-

So this is all for now! What do you think?

comment-vote-subscribe!

Thank You! <3 <3