1. One More Time...

Confession of a Friend...

Two days have passed and they are now heading for Jeju Island, their last stop before it all conclude.

They arrived at Jeju Island and rode a bus to the hotel they will be staying in. Through the ride, as always, Eunjung felt sleepy again. She remembered about the past...

FLASHBACK

 

Taecyeon gently puts Eunjung's head on his shoulder when suddenly Eunjung was awaken by the sudden move...

[eunjng]--weo?

[taecyeon]--you head look likes falling off...so you better lean on my shoulder...

[eunjung]--you sure?

[taecyeon]--yeah...

Before Eunjung could talk, she doze off to sleep again and Taecyeon leans his shoulder to Eunjung's head so that she can sleep well while traveling.

END OF FLASHBACK

Eunjung looks at Taecyeon who was talking to the others. She was not sure if she tell him or not, but then Taecyeon looks at her...

[taecyeon]--eunjung-ah..

[eunjung]--??

[taecyeon]--you want to sleep again??

[eunjung]--O_O*how does he know??*

[taecyeon]--you know you can always lean on my shoulders...:))

Eunjung shyly looks away, now she is facing the window and Taecyeon was still staring at her...

Eunjung was really sleepy that the next thing she knew, her head was leaning on the window adn when the bus went to a stop she was wokes up still feeling sleepy--(the bus stops because some students needs to the restroom). Taecyeon quickly pushes he head to his shoulders so she can sleep. Eunjung's heart beat faster...

[eunjung]--*oh??why is my heart beating like this??*

[taecyeon]--*sleep well eunjung-ah*

Eunjung, once again slept well on their way to the hotel. When they arrived, they quickly went to their rooms. Their rooms were facing each other that when Taecyeon opened the door, Eunjung was the first girl he saw. The girls decided to go to the pool area and also the boys. When they arrived at the pool area, they quickly plunged into the pool. Eunjung, who had a visitor that time, was not able to enjoy the pool. Taecyeon saw her and he went to her...

[taecyeon]--too bad you can't swim...

[eunjung]--O_O*how can he know??*uh...uhmm...it's okay..and why are you not swimming??

[taecyeon]--'cause then you will be all alone..

[eunjung]--being alone is better than having a companion;;;(she teased)

[taecyeon]--then i guess i have to go...(he stands up)

[eunjung]--yah!!yah!!taecyeon...i was just kidding...

[taecyeon]--(sits down)...:))...you want me around...:D

[eunjung]--(blushes)...ppshh...

Evening came and it was time for dinner. As Eunjung was going down the stairs, she saw Taecyeon talking to a girl--their classmate. WHen the girl finally left, she went to Taecyeon...

[taecyeon]--(seeing eunjung approaching)..eunjung-ah...

[eunjung]--taecyeon...who was that girl?

[taecyeon]--mwo??wae??are you jealous eunjung-ah??

[eunjung]--mwo??me??jealous??why would i be?aniyo!!

Little did she know, she blushing heavily...

[taecyeon]--then why are blushing??(he teased)

[eunjung]--(quickly holds her face)...ani...(glares at taecyeon)

[taecyeon]--hahahaha...just kidding...

They were already called by their teacher so that they can eat together...

[taecyeon]--kaja!!

[eunjung]--ne!!

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

hey guys...sorry for a short chapter...enjoy!!:D