Chapter 17- Day 2 (Last Part)

Love Academy

"Chansung! here!" Eunjung said while waving her hand.

" *sits down* Hi" He said

"Okay.. First I want to ask you what do you like about Yuri so I can copy her when i'm with Minho?" She asked.

"Well.. She's pretty,y, good runner and kind-hearted."He answered.

"Aigoo~ So you mean she's comfortable to be with?" She asked again.

" *nods* Unlike You" He answered.

"Yah!! Every man that i'm with said that i'm pretty and comfortable to be with. Hello? I'm a member of the group STARSHINE with the famous leader GOO HARA" She said

"Chill.. I know your the member of that popular group in our campus and a friend of the Goddess Goo Hara but your attitude is the problem, now I know why Minho likes her not you and gaveher a so-called friendship bracelet" He replied and smirk.

"I DON'T CARE, that was just a bracelet"She said

"Tsk... Tsk... Ham Eunjung, when a guy gave something to a girl that means she is really special to him. Did Minho gave you anything?"He  replied

"But we go on dates" She answered.

"Dates? well.. its okay but as what I said, your attitude is the problem" He replied.

"I thought you want me to help you to get Yuri, why are you saying this stuffs to me?"She asked and raise her voice a little bit.

"I'm saying this things to help you too, if you don't change it Minho will be just far from you and always with Yuri"He answered.

"Fine since we're here to plan, i don't want to fight with you" She replied.

"What's the plan?"He asked.

"Simple, make Yuri more closer to you and don't worry about Minho"She answered.

"That's easy" He replied.

----------

"Taecyeon, I heard you asked Yoona on a date is that true?"Yonghwa asked.

"*nods* Why?"He replied.

"Really?! Woah I didn't expect this Ok Taecyeon asked a girl on a date"Eunhyuk said.

"I knew it, you're interested on her when we first saw her"Wooyoung said.

"New Lovebirds again" Sungmin teasingly said.

"Taecyeon do you like her?"Minho asked.

"Huh? No, I just want to know her more, you know we are partners, I just did what Eunhyuk did awhile ago she and Hyoyeon go out"He answered.

"Don't lie to us!"Jonghyun said

"We know you very well Taecyeon"Donghae said

"Im Yoon Ah is different from the others she's petite but strong.She's like your girl version"Siwon said

"I'm not petite, i'm fit. And besides that's a friendly date, its not what you think"Taecyeon replied.

"Get ready for your date"Yonghwa said and pt his back.

"Aish this guys... why are they teasing me? Is it bad to ask her out? Its just a friendly date" Taecyeon thought.

----------

"Yoona are you not going to get ready?"Sunny asked.

"I already prepared your clothes"Sooyoung said.

"Sunny unnie later i'm still sleepy and Sooyoung thanks"She replied.

"Wait, who's going to get ready?"Taeyeon asked.

"Yoona" Sooyoung answered.

"Why?"Jessica asked.

"She and Taecyeon have a date"Sunny happily answered.

"Really? Yoona, why did you not tell this to us?"Hyoyeon asked

"You're not here awhile ago"Yoona answered.

"Aigoo~ i'm jealous"Yuri said

"Yuri-ah you already had Minho"Victoria and Yuri just gave her a death glare.

"New lovers again" Tiffany happily said.

"We're friends that's all and I idn't know him that muh"Yoona said.

"Yoona unnie is right, they're just friends. We are the YoonHyun couple, just kidding"Seohyun said.

-------

"Hara, I heard Yoona and Taecyeon have a date tonight." So Hee said.

"I know"She replied.

"Are you not worried?"Ga Yoon asked and Hara nods.

"Are you serious?"Eunjung asked her and she just nods again.

"Girls, look at her smile its suspicious, you're planning something, am I right?"Uee asked.

"*nods* Girls just wait, when we come back to Seoul I will make the hottest news"Hara answered and do an evil laugh.

---------

~Yoona came out with a beautiful white dress~

"Actually at first we chose the blue dress but its too revealing, luckily we found a dress that suits our Yoona well"Sunny explain.

"Wow! You're really pretty"Jessica copliment her.

"Thank you unnie" Yoona replied

"Any clothes you wear really suits you"Tiffany said

"No wonder you are our Charming Girl Yoona"Hyoyeon said.

"But Yoona no skinships, okay?"Taeyeon asked

"*nods* besides its just a friendly date" Yoona answered.

"Yoona go now"Yuri said and she just nods.

"Have fun!" The rest of the girls said and Yoona left the room.

---------

"Hi" Yoona said as she walk toward Taecyeon.

"Let's go" He replied and they walk towards the hotel's finest restaurant.

~They order food~

"Since we're partners, I want to know more about you so we could be friends, that's why I ask you out"He said

"me too"She replied

*silence*

"Ahem.. How long are you friends with them (reffering SNSD)?"He asked

"About 2 months already."She answered.

"Why is it so awkward?"Yoona thought.

"What should I do to make her not awkward?"Taecyeon thought.

"You're really good dancer"He compliment her.

"Thanks, you too. actually when I was a kid i'm not interested in dancing because I really love acting"She replied.

"Then why didn't you join the Drama Club?"He asked

"Because Hyoyeon is in the Dance Club and I just realize when i'm dancing I can express what I feel"She answered and smile.

"She's really charming"He thought.

"Here's you order"The waiter said.

"We'll eat well" They both said.

~They both finished their main course and the waiter serve their dessert~

"Wow! MInt Chocolate Chip Ice cream"Yoona said happily.

"Do you like it?"Taecyeon asked

"Yes!! This is my favourite flavor"She answered.

"Its my favourite too"He replied

~They keep on chatting around~

"Its late now, maybe we should go home"Taecyeon suggested and Yoona nods

~they arrived infront of SNSD's room~

"I'll go now, good night"Yoona said

"*nods* Good Night"Taecyeon replied

~~~~~

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

The next chapter will be their last day in Jeju Island. It will be more SunSun and WooTae moment.

Thanks for reading my Fanfic. Pls. subscribe and comment what you think about my Fanfic.

Thank You again ^_^