Unexpected Situation III

Happy Family

Few months has passed since the incident and Kyungsoo had moved on already due to her husband's encouragement. And for these passed few months, the couple were still trying their best to 'make' their own child.

It's not that they didn't love Sehun anymore, no! Absolutely not! Sehun's appearance made their days turned brighter!

But you know, isn't having another one make it more fun? Sehun would be happy too if he had a sibling to play with. His parents are too big to play with his small body.

It was another Sunday and that's mean the family were complete as three again. And who knows that that day will create another story of their family.

As usual like other day, Sehun was playing at his 'sand heaven' except that he was playing with his now-officially best friend, Jongin.

To the parents' surprised, Jongin parents were actually their friends in college!

Since Jongin's parents are planning on having a second child too, they decided to ask some help to take care of their precious son for a month and that's how Jongin managed to be at their house (mansion).

Kyungsoo was making an omelette rice for their breakfast when suddenly, a loud shout could be heard from the kitchen.

"Auntie!!!!"

The mother panickly off the fire before rushing toward the kids.

"Wae? Wae? What's happening?" Her doe eyed widened as she saw her son was lying on Jongin's lap, eyes half-opened. The other boy already cried loudly.

"Sehunnie?? What's wrong, baby? Jonginie, what's happened?" her turned attention to the crying one as she took Sehun onto her arms.

"We...we...we were playing around when Sehunnie...he suddenly collapsed on the ground... Then I...I picked him up but...but I'm not strong enough to carry him to you so...so...I called you..." Jongin said between his sobs.

"Oh my poor baby... Sehunnie? Can you hear me?" Kyungsoo shook her son slowly as she wiped the sweat on his face.

"Um..Umma..." the kid gave out a respond slowly.

"Yes, sweetheart. Umma's here..." the mother said as she tried to control her shaking voice but she's not as strong as her husband to hide his nervousness.

"Umma... It's h-hurt..." he groaned weakly making her mother let out her tears as river.

"Where is hurting, Hunnie?" she asked but no more responded. Sehun was already unconcious.

"Hunnie? Sweetheart? Sehun? Yah Kim Sehun! Wake up! Sehunnie!! Oh my... Oppa!! Oppa!!! Come here!! Oppa!!!"

Kyungsoo carried her son and entered the house to find her husband with Jongin followed her from behind, crying.

Please baby... Don't leave me... Don't leave us... We love you so much... 

"Oppa!!!"

Joonmyun was preparing himself in front of the mirror happily as he promised the kids that he will take them for a fun trip. His preparation halted as he heard his wife screaming out his name. The man immediately rushing down the stairs to see what was happening.

"What? What's happened?" the husband was as worst as the mother when he saw the lying Sehun in Kyungsoo's arms.

"Oh my god Sehunnie.." he mumbled alone as he took his son from Kyungsoo's arm and dash towards his car. 

The other two could only do nothing but followed Joonmyun entered the car.

As they entered the car, Kyungsoo couldn't stop praying for her son as she keeped kissing the kid who was on her lap. Joonmyun wasn't even better. He pressed the paddle hardly to fasten his car meanwhile Jongin was sitting at the back quietly, trying his hard to hold his tears, sobbing a bit.

"I'll send Jongin at Jongdae's house after we arrive at the hospital. You go in first and try to find this doctor named Kris Wu. Tell him that you're my wife. I'm his friend so he knows what to do after. I've tell him the situation. Don't worry about the rest, I'll take care of them..." 

Joonmyun might looked so calm but no one knows how terrible and messed his mind was that time. He was always like that. No matter how worried, troubled, disstresssd he was, he just looked fine and calm which Kyungsoo admired and envious the most. No one could ever tell what was in his mind.

The man had been thinking about this since the time his wife told him on that day. He can't focus in his work because his mind was on his son. That's why decided to spent his time a little bit more for Sehun.

 

*flashback (the day Kyungsoo was hospitalized due to her miscarriage)*

"Anyway, Oppa. There's something I want to tell about Sehunnie..." Kyungsoo's tone suddenly changed to a serious tone.

"Huh?" her husband responded as he turned his head from the sleeping Sehun to his wife, frowning.

"You see... I think there's something strange about Sehun. He's kind..kind of easily to cry nowadays"

Joonmyun tilted his head in confusion. "Well, I don't see that strange thing about crying so easily~ I mean, he's just 3 years old. Isn't it normal for a kid as him to cry often?" he concluded.

"No, it's not that! Okay, you got the point that it's normal for a 3 years old kid to cry often, but Sehun isn't like that~ He rarely cried before! Remember how we once left him at the supermarket? He didn't cry at all! He was only 1 and a half at that time. And that moment when he fall down from a swing? He was just 2!"

Joonmyun remains silent. He started to recall all the weird and unbelievable incidents that ever happened to his son. Kyungsoo continued.

"But now, the opposite was happening. He cried too often. It's like either both of us could leave from his sight. It's like, he got an uncontrollable emotion"

"Two days ago for an example. I was just kidding about he gotten a friend and I'm going to be lonely but then he just cried! I mean...it's not even something serious, right?Then, he cried when you sent him to Jongdae. I thought that maybe he has a child instinct that something happened to his mother but, it was just to weird!"

The father snapped. She got too much points there. Everything is just too weird. He just thought of shrugging it off since it might just a small thing. Instinct and such but then, Kyungsoo's last words caused him to conclude that it was something bigger.

"It's like his mood turned upside down easily! For a moment he cried, but then he was hyperactive again, like me!" Kyungsoo said as she means by 'like me' when she was pregnant before.

"Now that you said that, I recalled that he immediately stop being afraid of me when I mentioned about his new friend. I did have a thought that his moods swing a lot!" told Joonmyun.

"And there's another thing, Oppa. Sehun often said something like 'it's hurt...it's hurt' while crying to me"

Joonmyun knitted his brows. "What do you mean?"

Kyungsoo began to story him about what happened for the last two weeks when his husband was busy working.

 

-2 weeks ago-

It was Thursday. Sehun and his mother decided to have a date since it was just the two of them left in the big house. As Kyungsoo was also bored at home and the doctor advised her that walking could help her better on her maternity time, so walking around had been their decision.

When it is walking around, the park where Sehun met Jongin had always been their main destination.

As they arrived at the park, Sehun straightly running to his friend, Jongin where could be seen playing on the glider.

The now-left-alone Kyungsoo took a seat on a bench nearer the playground, resting her swollen feet after walking a bit far away from their house. 

She watched her son playing happily with Jongin while caressing her big belly button gently when suddenly she saw something weird happened.

Sehun suddenly crying toward her confused looking mother with his arms opened widely as he want a hug.

"Umma~!!!" he cried.

Kyungsoo's eyes went to her son's friend, looking for an answer but Jongin was too, shocked of his friend's sudden action. He froze at his place while mouthing 'it's not my fault' severally.

The mother then turned back to her son, trying to comfort him as he reached in her embrace.

"Umma~!!!"

"What's wrong, sweetheart? Why are you crying?" she asked in concern.

"It's hurt, Umma~" he said as Kyungsoo frowned.

"It's hurt?" Sehun nodded as he cried even louder.

"Where is hurting, Hunnie? Show me where"

Instead of answering his mother and show it  to her, Sehun just keep on repeating that it's hurt.The mother tried to find if there's any bruise in her legs, body or hands but she just found none.

That continued until the little boy fall asleep in her mother embrace. Tired of crying already.

Kyungsoo carried the sleeping boy to their house. 

 

 

"You carried him all the way to our home??? While you were sixth month pregnant?? Really???" Joonmyun widened his eyes after his wife finished story.

"Wowow calm down, Oppa. I just carried him, okay. It's not like I will die or what."

"Yeah, you won't die but really? With that big belly button of yours??" the man said unbelief and know he regretted that he point that out too much.

Kyungsoo's eyes suddenly broken into tears. "It's doen't matter though... The baby wasn't here anymore..." the lady touched her empty stomach.

"I'm sorry, honey... I don't mean to-" 

"It's okay. I'm fine..." the lady cut him off which eventually made Joonmyun hugged his wife in guilty.

"It's okay, Oppa. Really! Now, about Sehunnie..."

"Oh! I forgot! Where did were we again?" Joonmyun released his hug away from Kyungsoo.

"That Sehun often claimed that he's hurting and that's not all, Oppa..." stated the wife seriously.

Just how many times that Joonmyun frowned, even he, himself doesn't know. All the stories just made him broke into cold sweats.

"There's more?" Kyungsoo nodded weakly.

"Sehun seems to be lost his appetite and easily get tired"

"Tired? He seems to be hyperactive for me?"

"Yes, he is but he just get tired only a few minutes after playing! He used to play around for hours nonstop before, right?" Joonmyun nodded, agreeing. "Well, he isn't for now. You may not notice this but he played and stopped after a few minutes then he went back to play"

"Really?! Why did I never notice about this? Oh, by the way, you tell me that he lost his appetite, right? I saw him finished his meal~"

"Yes because you was there. When you went for work, whether it's lunch, dinner or whatever meals, he never finished it anymore"

"Wahh... I was impressed, honey. You hide A LOT from me. Why don't you tell me about all of this?" the husband said, a bit mocking though he doesn't mean to. But what to do? The wife feel offended already though.

Kyungsoo muttered a sorry as she wore a sad face, looking down.

"I don't want to burden you. I know you already have a lot of trouble in your company right now..."

Joonmyun's eyes widened. "How did you..."

"I overheard your conversation that night. I think you thought that I fall asleep then but I didn't.. Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdropping you..." Kyungsoo mumbling cutely dor the last sentences, making her husband smiled on her cuteness.

"It's okay. My company is getting better now so don't worry. But honey, I can't accept that as the reason. Sehun is my son. Our son. Whatever happen to him, or you especially, will never be a burden to me, understand? Next time, no more secret." he said softly but honest.

Kyungsoo nodded like an obedient kid made Joonmyun pinched her squishy cheeks gently.

*end of flashback*

 

Kyungsoo feels bad. A bad mother that couldn't protect her son. She should have listen to his husband to make a quick check-up. If only she did, Sehun wouldn't have to suffer any longer.

The mother noticed the change on Sehun. It happened few times before except for the faint. This is the first time ever.

"Jongin-ah... Uncle will send you to my friend's house. Is it okay? Will you behaving?" the said boy give a quick nod.

"But uncle, will Sehunnie be alright?" Jongin asked shakingly. His eyes glittering in hope.

Joonmyun gave him an assuring smile. Looks calm as always. "I'm sure he will be just fine so that he can play with you again~" 

And that what I hope so, Jonginie.. I really hope so...

 

------------------------------------------------

A/N: So how was that readers? Another fast update for you~ I guess I need to change the title as 'Unexpected Situation' rather than 'Happy Family' XD But what to do~ I just love this happy family. Oh! Xiuhan will come out for the next chapter, I guess? What will happen next~ Try to guess! ^^