The dinner

My cold arrogant husband
"Hey you ready sweetie. Um I guess.Ding Dong!their here come on let's go get the door."Mr. Wu and Ms.Wu nicety see you againg.this is my daughter park chaerin.say hi.hello.and then I saw him.YOU!! We both jumped back and screamed.whats the matter. Mom that is the boy I ran in to today.aww good so you two have met.not really don't know his name. Hmm my name is wu yi fan or kris wu for short may I ask your name.umm yeah it us park chaerin. That's when we all walked to the dinning table so Kris what do you want to do in life?umm I guess I want to be a physician.thats good how about you chaerin. Me I want to be a veternairian.that's so sweet you are a kind person from what we hear so far."then we all started to eat. Should we tell them now? Yeah it seams like the perfect time. Ok.Kris and chaerin we have decided to put you guys in a arranged marraige that is your grand parents last wishes before they leave the world ok.WHAT!! Me and Kris said at the same time.no! I can't I'm still in school mother.so what it Is still happening.ok fine I'll marry her.Chaerin will you marry Kris. But mom I nearly know kris then get to know him go up to your room but no funny business we'll keep talking. Ok."And we both walked up to my room."I hate my parents sometime.Me too.I'm so sorry about earlier I didnt mean to say those things I'm not usually like that.ha!you think that will make every thing better well it won't not intill after we are married because I do not like you and you are the ugliest person I ever saw really I mean it.what the are you ok why are you crying" he said to me.you really hurt my feelings because that is the one thing I am not.how do you know because almost every boy in school asked me out.besides you and your friends.I'm sorry come here.he came up to me and hugged me intill I stopped crying.get off if me now.I was still so shocked that he hugged me.so umm what do you like to do during your free time I asked.nothing really I like hanging out with my girlfriend and just my friends oh I also like to party.well at least we have some thing on commen I said so what do you like to do most of the time I'm with my boyfriend or friends and sometimes I go to the club.hmm well sounds exactly like me my night is usually is to have one night stands.but I guess your not like that because you have a boy friend for all that.umm actually I'm still a for you info and my boyfriend is usually working during the week.Wow its a inoccent girl how cute then do you mind lf i take you ity now.yes you . Ring!hello this is Kris wu sorry but I can't babe I'm having dinner with my parents oh wait I never want to see you anymore because im breaking up with you.Kris it is time to go come downstairs.let's go.so did you two get to know each other better! Yes we did.good because we have decided for you wedding to be next saterday.ok and you two will get you rings tomorrow and your dress and Suit.Bye !