Bedazzled

Bedazzled

               ‘Nice weather.’ You thought in your mind. It was Sunday morning and here you are, standing at the balcony of your apartment, looking to the blue sky, inhaling as much fresh air as you can get before you looked down and saw people walking on the street and cars coming from different directions on the road. You’re alone. Your mom and dad were off to somewhere, you weren’t sure. Your brother, Kyungsoo went out to meet his friends, if you’re not mistaken.

                ‘Maybe, I should take a walk on the park and get some ideas to do the painting for my art class.’

                You walked to your room and changed your cloth. You’re wearing a pair of black skinny jeans with a simple white oversized shirt, just like what you always wear when you go to the park. You grab your sketch book and a pencil on the table. You didn’t really bring anything with you accept for your phone, a sketch book and a pencil. You wore your favourite Converse and left to the park.

                It only took 10 minutes of walking from your apartment to reach to the park. You took a walk around the lake before you sat under the tree near the lake and started to draw something in your sketchbook. You’re immersed in your drawing that you didn’t even notice there’s someone staring at you from afar.

                “Noona.”

                You looked up and see a little boy, a cute little boy standing in front of you. Somehow you felt like he looks familiar.

                “My hyung gives this to you.” That little boy hand you a red rose. There’s a card attached on it. You took it and gave a wide smile to him.

                “Thank you. You’re such a good boy.” You said as you ruffled his hair lovingly. “Where’s your hyung anyway?”

                “He’s sitting on the bench right there.” He pointed at one bench across the lake.

                You looked at the direction where that little boy pointed. You felt your heart beating faster than before as soon as you saw the person across the lake wearing a simple white shirt and a pair of black skinny jeans just like you.

                Kim Jongdae.

                You have a major crush on him but no one knows except for your brother as you always have a heart-to-heart session with him. He’s your only sibling anyway and he’s really good at keeping secret. That’s why you’re comfortable to share almost everything with him.

You can see Jongdae smiling at you from afar. His angelic smile. You always have a thing for that smile. It makes your heart flutter whenever you see it. You saw him doing some hand gestures telling you to read the card. You opened up that card and you can see his beautiful handwriting and his phone number written in the card. Your lips formed a wide smile and pink shades appeared on your cheek as soon as you finished reading the content of that card.

                If falling in love with you was a crime, I’m willing to live in the prison for the rest of my life <3

XOXO,

Kim Jongdae.

p/s : Text me and we can have a coffee date :)