Sehun

Paradise Island

To my surprise I see 5. dead. gorgeous. man. alive*cough* I mean 5 guys only. Nothing special. Damn! If only I have no fiance... 

I approached them slowly as they were sleeping soundly on hammock shirtless. My hands keep waving at the front of their face to make sure they are alive. The hot breath tickles my skin. Good they are still breathing. Maybe they were the passengers that survived, just like me?

I deliberately poked this guy's biceps since he's the only one who catch my attention. "Hellllloooo~" I sang awkwardly, still poking him. He did not moving at all. My eyebrow furrowed. Then my finger run to his eyes. When I was about to poke it, the owner of the eyes woke up. Promptly, I shift backwards two steps. He flicks his blonde hair soon he managed to make his whole milky body sat on the hammock. "Hey~" he spoke with deep voice, waving slightly at me. My eyes didn't blink. Is this angel or what?  

"Hi." I responded, replying the wave when my soul went inside me back. The atmosphere became silent. "So...." I cleared the throat, and continued. "Are you one of the passenger?"

He frowned.

"Eh? What the heck are you saying?! I have been staying here since before I was born," he stood up, walking towards me with those angry expression painted on his face. "And I just realized you are not one of us. Am I correct?" he questioned, as our nose almost bumps with each other. I was speechless like my tongue had disappeared and just nod, agreed. "Sehun. Look!" a sudden voice approached us from back. A very tall guy appeared while pointing to the place where the plane were crashing.

Sehun quickly run to get him, leave me behind. I glared at those three guy that were still sleeping, seems like there no sign they will wake up in this hour. Without wasting time my feet quickly move to catch sehun's step.

"All of them already died. Told the villagers to make preparations for the funeral ceremony now." and so, that tall guy run as quick as lightning into the dark forest after hearing his commands. "Are they your people?" he asked, without looking at me. How can he know I was here?

"Urm... Not really. We were actually taking this plane together and then it flew like this." I motioned back how fast the plane fly enthusiastically. "And somehow I slept, when I woke up they were running anxiously. Sudden the plane plunged and crashing on this island. And then I meet you. Hehe." I make peace sign to him while rubbing the back of my head, signify that my story has finished. "I see... but still I will keep my eyes on you." he smirks and start to step into the forest but then stop. His head turned to me. "There will be a lot of wild animals here as it getting dark. Just want to remind you." with that he through the forest. Within second his shadow already overwhelmed by the darkness.

"Rawrrr!" sudden a growl sound can be heard make my eyes bulged out. "W-W-Wait for me!" I quickly ran to get him.

After a couple of minutes exploring the forest, I managed to catch some breath. He leaned his skinny body against one of the tree, staring at the sky. That jaw line make me remember to my fiance. Damn! I cannot divert my stare away from him. "Did I was too hot for you to resist?" he spoke. Immediately my imagination vanished. "What? Not at all." I snorted, and get up. "Such a man who blow your own trumpet." I murmured as my lips curled down in annoy. We then head to place that he called home. It must be in bad condition for sure. Dirty yucks!

"Welcome to our village." Sehun invited as he tiptoed slightly like ballerina always do while bowing. My lips begin to crave a smile when see a lot of people there and has many tree house that being decorate beautifully. "Woww...." I pursed, seems my thought were definitely different.

"I can't tell the village chief about your presence yet. He might be shocked. After the funeral ceremony ended then only I will explain everything to him. Get on!" Sehun crouching infront me. "What?" I was dumbfounded. "You can climb by your own to there?" he tilt his right eyebrow while pointing to the tree house. "Ouhh...." my cheek turned red. Slowly I linger my arms around his neck as my legs clinging on his pelvis. "Hold tight." his last word before climbing the tree. Soon he put me down the ground, my legs can't stop shaking. The speed is insanely fast. I didn't managed to shout or open my eyes at all during that moment. Is he really a human? Or I am dreaming right now?

"This is my room. You may rest here but don't touch anything. I need to settle down the funeral ceremony. See you later." He jumped off from the tree. My eyes bulged out. Wait, he just jump like that? OMG!

Shockedly, I walked inside his room and took a seat on the bed. My pupil roaming around. Neat! Everthing was arranged on its place. My eyes stop at the picture frame that being put on the study desk not far from the bed. I almost forgot his warning as my hand was about to touch it but quickly pull it back. I bend a bit to see the picture. There are 5 people in it, were smiling broadly while hugging each other. Only one face that I recognized, he is Sehun. From my guess the man with beard maybe his father, while the petite one is his mother. The other two perhaps his siblings. One boy and one girl. Perfect! At least he has siblings, not like me. The only child. I force myself to smile, eventhough it was sour.

Not long after that Sehun climbed back to his room as the ceremony has finished. It already dark. He saw you was sleeping soundly on the bed. His hand reached for the blanket and pull it up to cover your body. You moved slightly while munching/mumbling something he himself can't understand. Deliberately he bring his face closer to you. With acuity vision, he can see those shining thing on your tear duct. You were cried before because thought about your family and somehow dozed. Without thinking, he put his thumb and wipe the tear off.

"Where I want to sleep tonight?" he sudden murmured and sit next to you. Sehun felt guilty whether he should do that or not. He looked at you and floor and then he looked again at you and back to the floor. A sigh escape from his mouth.