Himchan got.... a kiss?

Love me

Zelo's POV

 

 

Hi! I'm Zelo and 16 years old cute boy! I'm going to Shine Senior high school with Jiyoung hyung, Himchan hyung, Yongjae hyung and Jongup hyung. They're my bestfriends but i'm assumed they as my brothers, since i'm been an orphan and they are. We were live in orphanaged almost 11 years ago, except Youngjae hyung. He's discarded by his parents when he was a baby. We're always together and whenever we go, always together. Today is sunday and be honest, i'm bored.

 

We're living in this orphanage are not alone, of course. Although this orphanage not many orphans again as before because half of the orphans been adopted by the young couples or couples who haven't a child. Kim Jongwoon and his couple, Kim Ryeowook the successor owner orphanage are really kind to all orphans. And i assume they as my parent because they're pretty caring and a little over protetive especially at me and Mingyu because we're the younger in this orphanage, hahaha.

 

"Zelo!" i heard someone called me, it's Jiyoung hyung. "Zelo~!"

 

"I'm come!" i'm shouted. i walked to living room and i was Jiyoung hyung busy with his work, what are he doing?

 

"Look!" i saw many scarfs in his hands "I made many scarfs and finished this morning! Because the weather is cold... so, i made the scarfs" he said cheerful. I couldn't help but i just smiled, Jiyoung hyung usually made something for us like cookies, knitted, clothes, a glass of chocolate every morning or he'll mend or clothes if torn, he really like a another Ryeowook who act like a mother and he said because it was a hobby.

 

"Ahhh hyungieee~ i love you!!!" i said as hugged him, Jiyoung hyung chuckled and ruffled my hair "My hair!!"

 

"What color do you like, Zelo-ah?" he asked, there are soft bluetoscapastel rosemaroon redbamboo greendark blueyellow lemonviolet and hot pink scarfs.

 

"This" i picked the soft blue's scarf. I guess, the pastel rose will Himchan hyung choose, bamboo green is Jongup hyung, Yellow lemon is Youngjae hyung, hot pink is Jiyoung hyung, xoxoxo. Wait... by the way for who? The Maroon red, dark blue and Violet scarfs? "Jiyoung hyung, i guess the pastel rose scarf will Himchan hyung choose, bamboo green for Jongup, Yellow lemon for Youngjae hyung, hot pink is you but the Violet and the others?"

 

"For our parents and our 'little' brother Mingyu, did you forgot?" crap, how can i forget about it? Jongwoon appa(because he wanted i called him 'appa') is like red, Ryeowook hyung(he wanted i called 'hyung' although Jongwoon appa ordered me to called him 'umma') is like purple and our 'little' brother is like blue. What the hell with the name, he's the younger but ing taller than me, i'm 182cm and he's 187cm.

 

"Don't thinking about height!" i'm surprised, suddenly Jiyoung hyung yelled but i just laugh. I don't know but i thought we had secret power and appeals/?. 

 

Jiyoung hyung can read people mind(it's really creepy because he'll know what i think) his face are baby face too, Youngjae hyung are smarter than all, patient and he's also have adorable chubby cheeks. Jongup hyung who have perfect body without work out, y and... Aghh don't think over about him, Himchan hyung will kill me then if he know. But it's a secret if Himchan hyung like Jongup, only me and Jiyoung hyung who know about it. Himchan hyung is pretty cute, beautiful, cheerful and he almost got when he 14. And the last Mingyu, he had good looking, handsome, cheerful, but sometimes he's annoyed and i wondered, why he's not have a boy/girlfriend.

 

"By the way Zelo-ah" i'm surprised and eyed Jiyoung hyung.

 

"Y-Yea?"

 

"Can you accompany me for buy some foods? We'll buy some ice cream then" Ice cream? That's a good idea! 

 

"Yea! That's a good idea!" Jiyoung hyung sighing, he took his jacket as I grab my scarf and wrapped it around my neck.

 

"Wait Zelo! Jiyoung hyung!" Suddenly i heard Himchan hyung called us. "Where are you both go?"

 

"Buy some foods, do you want buy something? Or go with us too?" i heard Himchan hyung's chuckled, Jiyoung hyung rolled his eyes, i guess Jiyoung hyung read Himchan hyung's mind.

 

"Let's go!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

No one Pov

 

After the three cute boys bought the food, they're went to Ice cream shop and ate there. There was a handsome guy who almost fell asleep because waiting for someone, he took his handphone and tried to called his friends but he hadn't got a reply from his friend. He sighed again and suddenly his gaze catch Himchan, Jiyoung and Zelo who was eating their ice cream. 

 

"Kwon Jiyoung and his friends" he mumbled "Interesting" he stand and walked to their seats.

 

Zelo keep eating his ice cream as he eat another desserts, Jiyoung and Himchan just pretty quiet watching the younger busy with his favorite foods. but suddenly Himchan felt his shoulder be touched.

 

"Holy !" he turned and he met a handsome face who very close with his face "WAAA!!!"

 

Bough/what the../

 

"Himchan!" Jiyoung shouted, he help the younger too stand. Zelo surprised and his gaze met with the guy's, he's froze.

 

"Ugh, how dare you!!" Himchan shouted at the guy.

 

"Y-Yongguk?" Jiyoung said quietly.

 

"Haaaa~ i'm Yongnam, not Yongguk. Yongguk is not handsome, but we're twins"

 

"That gross... you were insulted your own twins..." Himchan mumbled, he stand and stand in front of Yongnam. "Agghh... you're is ing annoyed!"

 

"You're both are twins?? But you're really similar to Yongguk..." Yongnam just chuckled with the Jiyoung expression, it's really adorable.

 

"I'm sorry, did i surprised you cutie?" Himchan flushed but he shook his head quickly.

 

"DON'T CALL ME LIKE THAT! YOU BRAT!" Himchan yelled.

 

"Calm down Himchan, he has apologized" Jiyoung tried to calm Himchan, Himchan just pout. Zelo walked to the elders.

 

"What's happening?" Zelo asked as he saw Himchan's embarrassed expression, really adorable.

 

"Nothing" Yongnam mumbled as he pulled Himchan face and kissed the diva's lips. Zelo and Jiyoung froze, Yongnam's tongue tried to enter Himchan's mouth and Himchan opened it, the elder's , and trying to touch more Himchan.

 

WHAT'S HAPPENING?!

 

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Zelo's POV

 

W-What's happening? I'm really didn't understand, because suddenly Jiyoung hyung covered me with his hands and yelled at them. 

 

"GET A ROOM PLEASE" Jiyoung hyung shouted "Are you both crazy? We're in public!" finally Jiyoung hyung uncovered me and i can saw Himchan hyung's face reddened.

 

"Okay then, let's go Himchannie" Yongnam hyung tried to embrance Himchan hyung but Himchan hyung slapped his face hard.

 

"WHAT ARE YOU DID TO ME?! YOU SUCH A !"

 

"But you like it? Right?"

 

 

"HELL NO~!!!"

 

"Shut up, what's happened Yongnam? I'm waiting you so long, you " suddenly another guy appeared, i admit it he's very good looking than the man who named Yongnam B-BUT... THEY'RE REALLY SIMILAR...

 

"Oh, Yongguk! I'm sorry, Himchan suddenly kissed me"

 

"HE'S ING LYING!" Himchan hyung's protested.

 

"Hyung? What are you doing here?" i'm surprised, suddenly Jongup hyung appeared behind me.

 

"HIEEE... JONGUPPIEEE" Himchan jumped and hugged Jongup tight, i can saw Jongup face reddened becase he can't breath, i guess.

 

"What are you doing here Jongup?" Jiyoung hyung asked softly.

 

"I came with Yongguk hyung" he said, Jongup hyung know him?

 

"What are you doing here?" suddenly the guy who named Yongguk asked.

 

"Just buy some ice cream and Zelo who more ordered it because he likes sweet things" Jiyoung hyung's reply, he's know Yongguk too? Why only me who didn't know this handsome perfect guy?

 

"So, you're Zelo?" suddenly Yongguk walked close to me and stand in front of me, i felt my cheeks heated and my heart beats like crazy. W-What's happened to me?

 

"Y-Yes..."

 

"Oh, Mingyu talk a lot about you"

 

W-WHAT...... T-that little brat.... and Mingyu know Yongguk too? And he talk a lot about me??? WHAT DID HE SAID??? I  couldn't but just sighed and bow for the embarrassement, but i felt a hand on my shoulder.

 

"He said you're a good hyung" i just smiled heard the words, i never thought he'll said like that.

 

"Did Mingyu know you too?" Himchan suddenly asked, he still hugging Jongup.

 

"Yea, he's a cool boy i'm admit it, cheerful and a little brat" all laughing heard the last word except me. I just nodded and still wondered what's happened here. But i felt my neck was cold, w-where my scarf?!

 

"Jiyoung hyung, did you see m-" suddenly i saw a familiar thing under Yongguk's feet, his feet were stepping MY SCARF?! MY SCARF!

 

"NOOO!" I'm push Yongguk hard and made him fell on the floor "MY SCARF!"

 

"W-What the hell are you did?!" he shouted but i just lament at my scarf.

 

Zelo, it's okay le's go home" Jiyoung hyung said as pull my hand "Okay, i'm sorry for disturbed you all, see you tomorrow~!"

 

"Yongnam the one who must apologize!" suddenly Himchan yelled but Jongup had to pull him, Yongnam waves to us but Yongguk just stared at me cynical.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

a/n: Sorry for the grammar and too simple language, i'm really sorrryyyyyy >.<. please leave a comment~ thankyou~