Chapter 16

Game of Love

Chorong's Pov:

I woke up at 7 sharp.That's amazing~I dont need my alarm clock now.I cant wait to see Luhan.Oh gosh~I already miss him.Should I text him?Morning message?

Wait.

Im not dreaming yesterday right?Kurae~Im not.

We're really together now.Yes!

I grab my phone and hurriedly texted him.I wonder if he's awake already.

"Good morning!"I was about to send it when my phone vibrated.Oh?Someone texted me now.

I smiled widely when I saw his name on it.

Luhan<3:

Good Morning sunshine! <3

asdfghjkl.He texted me first.Kyaaaa!What should I reply now?Keep calm chorong.Keep calm.

"Good Morning too!:">"

"I cant wait to see you.Let's prepare now,so we can see each other in the car.:))"

"Ara.i'll prepare now. :D"I texted as I put down my phone when he texted back again.

"I love you. ^^"

Tss.Making my day complete now.

Kyeopta~

"I love you too. <3"

I really put down my phone and prepare myself for school.Aish!I almost forget ,suho is with us.Mwoya?How can we talk to each other now?

This is hard.Should I tell him already?

But...But its so hard.Im pretty sure he will be mad.Maybe I should look for the right time.

After preparing myself ,I take a sit on my table and look at my mirror.Gosh!My face is so pale.How can I show this to Luhan?

"Should I put some make-up?"I open my drawer and grab my make-up kits.

I dont really wear make-up but for now I think I should put a little only.

And the lipstick is the most important thing.

I was about to grab it when I remembered Luhan.He told me that its also the lipstick that na eun is using.

"Let's just use the other one."I grab the light pink lipstick and apply it to my lips.Now im ready to meet my boyfriend.

Eeeehhhhh.Really.I cant believe what's happening now.

I slowly open our door and saw Luhan waiting outside with his hands on his pocket.He walk towards me and hug me.I look around and saw no one here.Its still early anyway.I hug him back as we smile to each other.

"I miss you."he said with a smile on his face.

"I miss you more."

"I miss you most."he showed me a teasing face as I poke him "You should be wearing your jacket ...its cold."he added as he remove his jacket and put it to my shoulders.

"Im fine.You will be cold."

"Id rather get cold than you."

"But some things change."he said as he look at my face.Did I put make-up that much?"Hmm.Nevermind!"he smiled

"Tsk!Did you eat already?"

"Hmm.."he shake his head"Not yet."

"Me too.Do you want to eat inside?"I ask but he just look at me. "Its still early anyway."

"But what if they saw us together?"

"Ani.They're still sleeping.Kaja~"i said as I grab his wrist and went inside again.He take a sit as I went to the kitchen and grab some cereals and milk.

I prepare some for us.After that I get it and put it on the table.

"Agassi,yu and Luhan-sshi are together?"My heart was about to fall out when i heard someone taling.I look back and bow at Mrs.Jung.I thought she already quit her job here.

"Err..We're just eating here..."

"Good Morning Mrs.Jung~"Luhan greeted as they both bow at each other.

Then she left us alone.Aigoo~She's surprising me.

"I told you someone will caught us."he said as he tae a spoonful of cereals.

"Its okay.We can trust Mrs.Jung."

"Okay~"he smiled and eat again. "Your haraboji is here?"

I nod"He's still sleeping.Wae?"

"Just asking.I already said to my mom that we're in a relationship."he said as i was almost choke up.

He give me a glass of water and I drink it straightly"Mwo?Why so fast?"

"If you just know she's really happy.She wants to have time with you."

"Chincha?That will be great then."

"Kurae~You can call her omma she said to me."

"Good then.Its been a long time since I call my mom."I said as I look down.

I cant help but to miss omma now.I wonder where is appa now.He's still not showing up.i hope he's fine.And those guys were not chasing me already.Should I ask haraboji about this?Later~I will.

"Dont worry.You can treat omma as your real mom."

"Nae~I will.But Luhan what if your omma tell it to suho?"

"I hate Luhan.Just call me oppa now."he said cutely as I smirk at him.

Making some aegyos now T^T

/dies/ 

"Why should I?We're just on the same age.

"Ani.Im 1 year older than you.Your birthday is on march 3,1991."

"Oh?You knew about it?"

"Upcourse your my girlfriend.Wae?You dont know mine right?Aish!What kind of girlfriend are you?"

"Yah!I know about that.Its on April 20.But I didnt know that your on 1990."

"See.You should know about it now."

"Arasso oppa!"I said teasingly as he pinch my cheeks "Ahhh..Its so good to hear.For now stop calling me Luhan.I only want oppa."

"So greedy~"

"Whatever you say~You will follow me cause your mine!"he said as he win at me.

He's making me blush now.Ottokae?

"Fine.I get it."

"Hey!Looks like im missing something now?"A familiar voice was heard as our eyes widened as we look at each other.

Busted!

I look back and saw haraboji walking towards us"ha--haraboji?"

"Aigoo~Why so shock?

"annyeong haseyo~Haraboji."Luhan greeted as he bowed at him.

"Can someone explain me what's that smile on your faces earlier?"haraboji ask.

I look at Luhan worriedly as he smirk and whisper something to haraboji.I wonder what it is?It feels like he's saying something serious now.

haraboji nods and smiled at me.What's with that smile.

"Your mature already my princess."he said as he pat my head.

Mature?Dont tell me Luhan say it to haraboji already.

"Goodluck."he added as he walk away from us.

"Yah!What did you just say to haraboji?"

"I told him that you like me."he laugh "And i said that you really my die hard fan."

This guy is really thick face!What the heck is his problem?

Die hard fan?Is he even an idol now?Im gonna be crazy.Tss.

"Mwoya?Are you that famous huh?Die hard fan?I cant believe you."

"Its okay.Your haraboji really know that you like me that much."

"Whatever."I rolled my eyes as I grab my bag and walk away from him.

"Yah~wait for me."he yelled as he chase me.

 

Luhan's pov:

"I told you to wait for me."I said as my voice slowly fade away when I saw chorong on the gate and suho is standing outside.

Sh*t we just get caught.Suho look at her then to me.I sighed as I walk outside and look at chorong.She's still dont know hat to do.

"We're gonna be late."I said as I get in from our car.Chorong followed.

"Its your fault."she said as I smirk at her "Why is it me?I told you to wait for me right?"

"Fine.But what did you really say----"she was cutted when suho open the door.

We look away from each other as we mind our own business.Then suho keeps on looking at both of us as he slowly take a sit beside chorong.

Eish!He should just sit beside me.

"You two are being close now huh?"he suddenly ask

I was about to speak up when chorong interrupted me "Err..Kinda~But Luhan just went into our house to borrow some notes."

Tss.Liar~Why does she have to think about him?He can accept that he's lost already.

Aish!I hate this.I want to have time with her but I just cant.

"Is that so?"he replied as his eyes fall on chorong's jacket.That's mine.

Come on!Isnt that really obvious?He already caught that we're together and now she's wearing my jacket.

Just say it now suho!

I look at him but he just look away from the jacket and turn at the window.I bet he's thinking about that.

Poor him.Chorong is mine and he cant do anything about it.

I grab my phone and just texted chorong.She's so quiet and it seems like its not her.

"Notes?Are you kidding me?"I send it to her as I wait for her respond.I pretend that its not me as I can feel that she's staring on me.

"Mian!I'll try to talk to suho about this."

"Kurae~You should!Its so hard to be like this.I really want to have some time with you."

"Me too.But please let's fix things first.You should talk to na eun too."
Na eun?Ah..Kurae~

But I think she will accept it or not?Aish!But still I should try for the sake of our relationship :">

"Fine.I'll talk to her and after that we should already announce about our relationship."

I caught her smiling as I wait for her reply.

Tss..She really looks so good when she smiles.

"Arasso Opaa ^^"

I put down my phone as I slowly grab her hand.

She look at me weirdly but still I hold it.No one can see is anyway suho is a little bit busy in his own world and the driver is busy driving.

I wink at her as she sighed and smile at me.

She likes it too.

My lips turned into  a smile as I can feel her soft hands.

I feel my phone vibrated and its not chorong ,who is it now then?I look at it and saw suho's name on it.

Suho:

Let's talk later.

I bet he already know about it all.Kurae~Lets talk ,I dont want to hide this relationship anymore.

"Ara."I reply as we both glare at each other.

-------to be continued--------

MehehehexD

Luhan is so sweet^^

COmment and subscribe :D