Dream :)

My Mental Relationship with my Bias
KRISTINE oh my it's that really Kai?? But why is he here at my school? Is this true? He is walking towards me.. And now he's at my front giving a smile at me his smile that always make my heart beat rapidly his smile that's so unique and natural. The smile that I always dream of to see in person. But wait I am seeing it now he's now infront of me giving me the smile that I dream. And his face is going nearer and nearer to my face and now the distance between our face is an inch. And and.. *KRIIIIING* "Kristine get up now the breakfast is ready" I heard someone is shouting at me now, and is it our school bell ringing?? omo Kai is still here looking at me and "YAH YOU'LL GET LATE" that girl is shouting again at me and worst she is shaking me and she said that I'll be late, wait late?? Omo~ I need to wake up! I slowly open my eyes and see my mom staring at me "mom what time is it?" "8:30" "8:30!!? Mom! I told you that 8.00you'll wake me" I quickly get up from my bed and rush at the bathroom and quickly take a bath. After 5 minutes I'm done and put my uniform on. And stop at the front of Kai's poster. "yeobo, goodmorning! I thought my dream is true again. But it's not. Pfft bye! Take care Kai saranghae"and I kissed his lips.. and I get my things at the study table and go. That's my routine every morning before going at school. By the way I'm Kristen Hwang and half Chinese Korean 17yr. old girl who inloved at the person who didn't even know me. well I don't care. The important is I love him...