Leaps

SCANDAL
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

~*~

 

 

KIM TAEYEON'S POST ABOUT FORGIVENESS BECOMES HOT ISSUE

 

@taeyeon_ss posted:

 

Once, a good friend told me that letting go and forgiving will free the darkness in my heart. I'd like to thank him for saying that, because it enabled my heart to only beat for Jiwon. There's no anger, no resentment, only love for my beautiful Jiwon. I'd like to create a world where she's always happy. From today onwards, everything I do will be for my child. Have a great day everyone!

 

 

1. [+5345 / -468] When you sit down and think about it, Taeyeon is the true victim here. I believe her vulnerability allowed SM, YG, and G-dragon to manipulate her and put her in such a position. Jiwon, that's such a beautiful name. Himnae, Taeyeon!

 

2.  [+4563 / -246] How can she be a victim when she was committing adultery too? And not just with Leeteuk but another SM idol that Dispatch will reveal soon. She had her own mind to decide on the staged marriaged. There's no manipulation, no victim. They're all liars enslaved with money and fame!

 

​~*~

 

June 13, 2014

YG Entertainment Dance Hall

Apkujeong, Seoul

 

It was another of those days when I questioned the point of waking up. Why did I still live to see another day? To wake up on a bed with an empty space beside me, to a place that did not smell of cooked breakfast, to a house that did not roof a pregnant Kim Taeyeon, just what was the point of waking up?

 

Each day became harder to live. The last seven days, they all passed in a similar manner where I had to bear the excruciating moments of living with myself in guilt. The pain bubbled in my stomach constantly, and it became so difficult to breathe. Every time I remembered that Taeyeon wasn't in the room, or the house, or anywhere in Seoul, I felt the desperate need to turn back time when none of this happened, when my friends did not bully her, when the media and the public did not pull my photos with Kiko, when Taeyeon did not sign our divorce papers.

 

Another day, another suffering, another punishment. The Higher Power was punishing me by letting me exist in this constant pain of missing her, of longing for her, of feeling sorry to her. Was this the same feeling she felt when I was with Kiko? If yes, then I was really evil to cause that kind of pain. And to think I was doing that to her while she carried my child... I really just wanted it all to end. Anything at all for the pain to cease. Even death.

 

"Who do you love more, Uncle Youngbae or Uncle Jiyong?" Dong Youngbae's voice brought me back to reality.

 

Somehow, I managed to get up from my bed this morning and go to YG Entertainment. This was the first time I stepped foot on the company since the scandal broke out two weeks ago. I went straight to the YG dungeons with Youngbae, where the Annual YG Playdate was taking place.

 

"Come on my superstar, who's the better uncle?" Youngbae egged Haru, Tablo hyung's daughter, while he carried her in his arms.

 

The knowledge that all of the YG employees' children were here became the only thing that convinced me to go to work. No staff was here. Only the hired childcare providers were around. Very few people who knew me as an adulterer where housed in the underground dance floor. So I went to work, and headed for the dance room that was temporarily carpeted with rubber mats and filled with toys.

 

"Uncle Jiyong," Haru answered, and this made me grin. She looked at me shyly, and I smiled wider for her.

 

"Of course! I'm Haru's favorite, aren't I?" I cutely asked her, gesturing that she came to me. She was hesitant at first, but eventually allowed me to carry her.

 

"But you're my superstar Haru. Can't you love me more?" Youngbae begged, sad that he had to give her to me.

 

"I love Uncle Jiyong so much," Haru answered, tightly embracing me. When the camera was not around, the kid was very much affectionate to me.

 

"Arasseo. Aish! But you're still my beautiful superstar, okay?"

 

"But who do you love more, appa or Uncle Jiyong?" another man asked, making Youngbae and I look at the entrance door.

 

Epik High's Tablo just entered, and this excited Haru.

 

"Are you crazy appa?" Haru excitedly exclaimed, moving to go to her dad even before hyung asked for her.

 

"What? Why?"

 

"Of course appa! I love appa the most. My appa is my superstar. Come carry me appa!"

 

"That's my girl!" Tablo answered, getting his child from me. They inmediately hugged and kissed so affectionately, and the sight made my stomach burn with envy. "I love you very much too Haru."

 

"I love you very much daddy."

 

"Aaaaahhhhh. This really moves my heart hyung. I envy you so much," I helplessly muttered.

 

At first sight, I felt ashamed that another co-worker and a close hyung of mine saw me after the scandal. Contrary to what the netizens said, I didn't have the thick face to show anyone myself. To most, I must really be a shameless adulterer that had to be jailed and punished. But the sight of hyung and Haru's relationship made me temporarily forget my shame.

 

"Pretty soon, you're going to be as daughter-babo as I am. Maybe even more. I can see you'll be such a child-fool appa," Tablo hyung teased, and this only caused me to remember that I was ashamed to him.

 

Yet the word daughter-babo something in my mind.

 

"Aaaaaawwww that's cute. You want to be a daughter-babo?"

 

Why did Taeyeon's voice echo in my head? I couldn't vividly remember when she ever called me that, but it seemed as if she has always called me that.

 

"Yoojin!" Haru's excited screams brought me back. "Haeum unnie!"

 

The kid obviously saw other children that excited her. And to my dismay, other YG hyungs came to the dungeon with their own kids -- Sean with Haeum, and CEO Yang with Yoojin.

 

"Is this a play date or a daddy-daughter day? Where are the other sons and moms?" Youngbae teased, and I did observe that the playroom housed mostly daughters.

 

"It's Father's Day fool. We have our annual daddy play date in YG," Sean answered him, bringing down the young Hareum who quickly ran towards Haru.

 

"Look at that, YG is just a house for daughter-babos," Bae commented, watching the daughters being attended to by their fathers.

 

Somehow, my eyes couldn't be unglued from the father and daughters. I felt an overwhelming sense of envy, fear, and many other negative emotions as I watched them.

 

"In two months time we'll have our new daughter-babo in the house!" I heard Tablo hyung say, patting my shoulder so hard. Sean and Hyunsuk hyung were still away from us, attending to their daughter's needs.

 

"Nine weeks bro, nine weeks, and Jiwon would be born. I envy you! Remember when I said you'd be the first dad in Big Bang by accident? See, I was right," Youngbae asked, to which Tablo hyung laughed to. I just smirked at them, and felt the sense of fear overpower the other mixture of feelings I felt.

 

Nine weeks. Two and a quarter months. Sixty-three days. In that short amount of time, my very own daughter would be born. I felt so scared, so afraid, that I wasn't ready. But ultimately, I felt fearful that Jiwon would be born away from me. I wanted to tear up just from the thought alone. I felt my stomach lurch all the more painfully, it's most painful yet, at the mere thought that Jiwon would live thousands of miles away from me. Could I even bring her to the YG play dates? Could I even put that towel on her back like Sean hyung was doing to Haeum? Could I even carry her and ask her if she loved me the way Tablo hyung asked Haru? Could I even open her juice bottle so she can drink like Hyunsuk hyung just did for Yoojin?"

 

"I know it's not my business, but you're a really important junior to me, so I want to ask," Tablo hyung pulled me back from my painful internal mumblings. I was glad he did, or a tear would have fallen off my eyes. He put his arm around me again, then asked, "How's everything going in your marriage? I hate to brag, but hyung has plenty of experience with marriage. If you need to talk, you can talk to me."

 

"Thanks hyung," was all I could answer. I wasn't sure I was ready to talk about my marriage to anyone other than Youngbae.

 

To this day, even my parents haven't found out what Taeyeon and I decided seven days ago. Just recalling that difficult conversation we had already worsen the stomachache I was feeling. The hole inside me grew bigger that I almost had to hold Tablo hyung to keep steady.

 

"Anytime you're ready to talk, okay?" he asked, then smiled at me with so much sincerity. I just nodded and smiled back.

 

Just as Tablo hyung understood that he wasn't going to hear anything from me, Hyunsuk hyung's eyes met mine. That's when I realized that today was the time for me to face what I dreaded all this time. There was a reason why I chose to avoid stepping foot on YG Entertainment. Even if the whole media and the whole world was crucifying me, even if Big Bang's future was on the line, I didn't find the thick face to show myself here. Because of my personal life, the entire business was on the rocks, the career of my four members were slumping steadily to the bottom. I knew that I've reached the end of my days as G-dragon. Big Bang has ran its course. It was embarrassing that their own leader caused it.

 

I watched my boss, Yang Hyunsuk, stop attending his daughter to come to me. This was it. The end of my career was here. I was more than ready to be fired, to be asked to leave, to be let go. In fact, I was even ready to give my resignation letter.

 

"Things are bad, Jiyong. I don't know how I can save you from this," were the first words CEO Yang told me. Oddly, he sounded kind and temperamental.

 

"Your eight active endorsement contracts already dropped you. All the pending ones also pulled out. The public and the entire board wants you to leave Big Bang as early as now so we can salvage the four others. There's no cleaning yours or Taeyeon's in this mess. I'll try my best, but this staged marriage is biting us all in the back. What's worse is SM is fighting against us, since all these originated from us. They'll fight us with fire if need be."

 

As expected. I knew just by SM's press releases that they wanted so little to do with this staged marriage scandal. I at least felt good about that. SNSD was salvageable. Because Taeyeon left the group, the other eight SNSD members were almost scathe free. The scandal had virtually no effect on the nation's girl group. SM was smart to let Taeyeon go first hand. Taeyeon was so selfless to leave on her own. She was not like me. She didn't think of herself, her name, her future. She only thought about what was best for everyone, and her selfless act paid off. I felt so proud of her, so ashamed to her, because I didn't act like she did.

 

Instead, I thought of myself, thought of my name, thought of my career. In the end, I butchered the career of my four members that were as close as a family, and destroyed the good business that was YG Entertainment. My stomach churned even more painfully, and I remembered the goodness that was in Kim Taeyeon. I longed for her once more. Just thinking about her, her goodness, purity, sincerity, selflessness, they somehow relieved my guilt-driven heart. And the longing intensified. I wanted to be in her presence, I wanted her beside me, I wanted to hear her voice, smell her, see her, I wanted even just an ounce of her goodness in me.

 

I wanted Kim Taeyeon, every part of her, every bit, every edges, every crookedness, every perfection, everything. I almost cried thinking I could never be by the presence of her goodness again.

 

"I know your life's all ed up right now. Believe me, I understand. And so I will leave all the decision to you, like I did when you told me you got Kim Taeyeon pregnant. Tell me what you want to do and I will support you. Don't overthink it all, and just know what you truly want."

 

I didn't want the decision to come from me. I already decided to stage a marriage, to save my career while taking responsibility of Taeyeon, I've made all sorts of stupid decisions from the beginning. Suddenly, I felt overwhelming pressure about having to decide again. I wanted Taeyeon here. I wanted to ask her what to do. I wanted her share, her mind, her opinion, on all this mess. I wanted her to decide for us. I was done making stupid mistakes. I just wanted Taeyeon right here, right now.

 

"Don't be so down boy. Things maybe spiraling down in your career, but that," Hyunsuk hyung pointed to Haru, Haeum and Yoojin playing Barbie dolls with each other.

 

"...is the biggest blessing you'll ever get in this life. I can exchange all the money in the world to have an eternity with my daughter. And my wife and son of course. My whole family, they're the real wealth of my life. So even if I lose YGE now because of this scandal, I'm not worried, because my family's always there when I go home. I can always rebuild a broken business, but it's nearly impossible to rebuild a broken home."

 

Broken home. How pathetic. How heartless. To give Jiwon a broken home before she was even born, my heart felt an incredible amount of pain and regret. How could I rebuild something that did not have a solid foundation from the very beginning?

 

"Appa, can you fix this for me?" Yoojin cried out, approaching Hyunsuk hyung.

 

"Of course," he answered, carrying Yoojin and taking the Barbie doll who's hair he fixed.

 

I was left there again, alone, thinking, watching and envying the other fathers who were so great with their kids. Even Youngbae, who was playing childishly with the other YG sons and daughters, was so good with them. I smiled as I saw my best friend that way. I was sure he'd be a great father, responsible, selfless, unlike me. I was the worst father there could ever be.

 

"What's going on young one? Are you thinking about your own baby girl? Does she already have a name?" I heard Sean hyung ask me.

 

This was exactly why I avoided YG Entertainment. My workplace was filled with so many seniors who took care of me, all of them great fathers. To be in their presence was a constant slap in the face. I couldn't even compare to any of them.

 

"Taeyeon and I agreed to call her Jiwon."

 

"That's a beautiful name. Three years from now, little Kwon Jiwon will be a part of YG's annual play date."

 

Three years from now... would that time be enough to heal all the wounds I've caused to my wife? Will she still even be my wife when that time comes?

 

"I can't believe I'm able to create one of these. I don't deserve such a beautiful creature as a daughter," I muttered, more so to myself, as I observed the kids.

 

"I said the same thing when Haeum was born. Did you know that I actually cried when I saw her come out of my wife?" Sean hyung asked, and this question got my curiosity.

 

"The pain she'd been through, it was something even I know I couldn't bear. Yet she gave me that little angel, and three more after her. Because of all the suffering she'd been through in the nine months of carrying them, and up to that cursed days she had to deliver our children to the world, I just promised God that in return, I'll take care of her and the children she bore until the end of my days. It's true that we don't deserve any of them, so we have to spend the rest of our days giving back for being given such blessings."

 

"Hi GD oppa!" Haeum greeted, running to us when she saw that her father was talking to me. "How are you GD oppa?"

 

"Oppa's great Haeum, and you?"

 

"No, that's my Uncle Jiyong! He's mine!" Haru shouted and ran to me, embracing my legs. "Uncle Jiyong, you love me the most right?"

 

By then, the children fought over me, and Youngbae jokingly vied for their attention. The next minutes were spent with me playing with Youngbae and the kids. When we were about to leave, Tablo hyung caught up with me so suddenly.

 

"Jiyong, I don't have the right to tell you what to do. But I'd really like to say this," he started, cornering me out of everyone's earshot.

 

"Don't ever miss the day your child is born. No matter what it takes, just be there, even if your wife doesn't want you there, or even if you don't want to be with your wife. The pain she has to bear by giving birth, it's going to overpower any anger she has in her heart. So be there, by hook or by crook. Seeing your child come to this world, it's going to change you forever. Who knows, maybe you'd cry too. I mean I did. I still cry whenever I think about it."

 

He gave me a brotherly hug, then said, "Happy Father's Day Jiyong."

 

"Thanks hyung."

 

In fact, thanks to all the hyungs that I met today. I was right. Being in their presence was a slap in the face, a wake-up call, a life lesson, an eye-opener. At the end of that day, I vowed to become a better father to Jiwon. And I decided that the only thing that would stop me from being on Taeyeon's side when she gave birth to her would be my own death.

 

​~*~

 

COURT RECORDS REVEAL KIM-KWON DIVORCE IN MOTION

 

1.  [+7564 / -1035] Good. End this web of lies that's been caught by the public! It would be so much more embarrassing to continue the staged marriage. Whenever we'll see them, all we'd think about is how they betrayed the public.

 

2. [-6457 / -938] Please send G-dragon to the army, and Taeyeon somewhere far where we can't see her. And their child... a product of lies and betrayal... does she even have the right to live?

 

​~*~

 

June 14, 2014

YG Entertainment Studio

Apkujeong, Seoul

 

I let the beats of the unreleased Big Bang songs overwhelm my chest. Songs that I've written months back. Songs that I've not put lyrics to. Songs that I didn't know how to complete as I haven't written any song since I married Taeyeon. And now the lyrics were pouring in like a cascading waterfall in my brain. I began to jot down the lyrics in a notebook, and I felt each and every word I was writing.

 

It was too bad I wouldn't be the one singing the songs.

 

"Is that for Taeyeon or for Kiko?" Dong Youngbae asked as he took a peek at the random lyrics I was writing. I felt an overwhelming feeling of defensiveness, so I shut the notebook close. "I already saw half of it. There's no point hiding."

 

I dismissed him, but he just sat in front of me, playing the next instrumental. Another song, another beat, another set of lyrics poured in my mind.

 

"Do you want to get her back?"

 

"I don't know what to do Bae," I said, pulling my body back to rest on the swivel chair of the YG studio. "I don't know what I want. Well, I do. But I know I can't have both."

 

I felt disgust at myself as I said the words. It was greed, selfishness, narcissism, to want all the things, all the women, that I wanted. My head ached from the thought alone, and I ended up wiping my face with my two palms.

 

"Is there anything Kiko can give you that Taeyeon can't?"

 

"What kind of question is that?" my muffled voice asked as I continued burying my face with my palms. When I removed my hands, I was facing the ceiling of the main YG studio.

 

"? I'm sure Taeyeon can give you that too. Hmmmm... but wild and dirty ? Maybe not. She doesn't strike me as the type who'd engage in role-playing or nasty . But like I said, maybe not. Maybe yes too. It's easy to learn that side of , especially with the one you love."

 

He was very openly and casually elaborating on the things I needed to weigh in myself. I was just much too proud, disgusted with myself, to even say the same words on my own, even in my mind. But like he always had done, my better half, Dong Youngbae was illuminating the truths for me.

 

"What else can Kiko give you and do with you that only she can? Drug use? Alcohol use? ual and substance experimentation? Partying like there's no tomorrow? Adventures? YOLO type of things? Taeyeon can't give those, definitely not! But the question is, would you really like to use drugs, drink and party, YOLO, until you're 80?"

 

"When will the two of you stop YOLO-ing and keep in check with the realities of life? Money and fame can only bring you so much. Drugs and booze can only satisfy you so much. I think you need a reminder that Kiko rejected the future you planned for the two of you. Remember what she said in Las Vegas? 'Don't ruin my life Jiyong.' Having kids, starting a family, running away together, to her it's the end of her life."

 

I didn't need a reminder of that one great pain I had to go through. As I recalled how much my heart broke, how much I almost died, when Kiko crushed me after my marriage proposal, I suddenly felt as if that was a lifetime ago. Even if it only happened six months ago, I felt distant from that Kwon Jiyong who chased after her like a fool. How was I able to forgive such heartache? Was that the same pain I gave Taeyeon? I felt even more disgusted if myself. To know that Taeyeon experienced the same thing I felt because of what Kiko did to me... how could I live with myself?

 

"Kiko's pros and cons, check," Youngbae continued. "How about Taeyeon... Let's see... What can she give you that Kiko can't?"

 

Youngbae did not even need to answer that question. Even without his help, I was able to list down in my mind exactly what Tayeon provided me in the four short months we were married to each other.

 

"A wife who cooks for you. A wife who cleans your house and folds your clothes. A wife that your fans and family love. A wife that your first, oldest, and best friend adore. A wife who can turn her back on her career and give you a child. Oh wait, she already did that..."

 

Youngbae acted as if he was thinking and counting, "Damn it, that's all Taeyeon can give. Man! That's a short list. Taeyeon pros and cons, check. Did I even mention any con?"

 

"You know you're being biased, right?" I asked him while I chuckled.

 

I found entertainment in the fact that there was visibly no con whenever I was with Taeyeon. Granted that I couldn't drink and party until dawn, or as Youngbae said it, YOLO forever. But really... there was nothing wrong with not YOLO-ing with booze and drugs at this age and time. How can I YOLO like that when Jiwon was already here? I felt that painful glut in my throat again. The thoughts of Jiwon and the fact that she wasn't with me always made my throat hurt. I choked on it. I needed to release that painful blocking in my throat. But how?

 

"I know, but you know very well where I stand about Kiko. We've fought year after year after year about all the foolish things you do just for her. We've fought and made up a million times because of your unhealthy obsession for her, even before Taeyeon came. But now that Taeyeon's here, man, you're just never going to sell me that deadly addiction. Not when there's a healthier and better option."

 

My mind was so conflicted, and the pain on my throat just worsened. It also didn't help that Youngbae's words made all the sense in the world. Only him of my hundred friends could make me ashamed of myself like this.

 

"Do you realize that after our Paris trip, which was work-related by the way, we have not spent time together this whole year? The only reason you asked me out for a drink last month was because of what your good friends did to your wife."

 

"Yah Dong Youngbae, are you jealous and sulking?" I teased. He'd been constantly bugging me about missing me. I also teased in an attempt to hide the manner my throat's pain was lessening. It seemed that the only way to remove the glut in my throat was to let it go. And letting it go was a little... embarrassing.

 

"Yeah, very jealous, and very much sulking. I almost thought I wasn't your best friend anymore."

 

Seriously Bae, you're making it worse. I was soon going to let it go, and it'd be embarrassing. I hid my attempt to let go, then just teased, "You know that's never going to happen. I still want you on my deathbed."

 

"Are you going to cry now?" he asked. . I'm really going to kill this dude.

 

"With all the crisis going on on my life, probably," I admitted, covering my face with my palms once more.

 

"It's okay. You can cry, and I won't judge."

 

"Don't joke around like that because I really could cry," I said in a muffled voice, still covering my face and now facing the ground too in an attempt to stop the tears.

 

"Then cry."

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

My phone interrupted the awkward moment, thankfully. But I couldn't bear to remove my palms from my hands. I didn't have the necessary manliness to show my best friend I was really crying.

 

" man," I muttered to him.

 

"Hey, no judgment here."

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

"I'm not crying. I'm just teary-eyed, arasseo?"

 

"Still not judging."

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

My phone just wouldn't stop ringing. Finally, I found the opportunity to remove my wet palms from my wet face, then I took my phone out, only to see my mom calling me.

 

"Hey y'all," a deep voice owned by a new arrival drawled.

 

"What's up bros?" another familiar voice of a man said.

 

"Hello hyungs," one more familiar voice greeted.

 

Great. The very thing I needed was for all my members to see me crying like this. .

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

"Damn it bro, answer the damn phone!" Taeyang exclaimed, just as sick as I was with my phone's tone.

 

"It's just my mom. She keeps on bugging me about my insurance policy. Like I even have time to worry about that now!"

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

"Just answer it and tell her manager hyung will take care of it."

 

"As if I still have a manager. I'm getting kicked out of the group," I muttered, still just looking at my mom's photo in my screen.

 

Ring. Ring. Ring.

 

Finally, it went to my voice mail.

 

"You'll never hear the end of it from Aunt Kwon," Youngbae warned me.

 

I was sure he was right. But I just didn't have the energy for my mom to tell me for the umpeenth time to give her my car registration and insurance policy. I didn't even want to think about my car. I extended my policy because of the SUV that I was supposed to purchase for Jiwon. Taeyeon and I needed a child-friendly van. But the memory of Jiwon brought the glut in my throat that I didn't need now that all the Big Bang members were here.

 

"So is this the end?" TOP hyung asked, sitting at the MCM couch, removing his sunglasses. This silenced the two youngest, and they also sat on either side of him.

 

"The public and the board members want me out."

 

Silence covered us five, and I couldn't look any of them in the eye. They probably heard that I reported to YG again, and now they all came here. Of course they had to see me. Because of me, their futures were jaded. How could I even face them like this?

 

"We don't," TOP hyung said, making me look up.

 

"We never would," Seungri added.

 

"And the VIPs don't and wouldn't," Daesung quietly muttered.

 

"Big Bang is five, always," Youngbae commented.

 

They all said those with such serious faces. I was sure I could cry right in the moment, yet it was just too awkward for all of us.

 

"Jeez guys, emo much?"

 

I tried to joke, but none of them laughed. Slowly, my forced grin got wiped out too. Yes, they were emo. And yes, they were serious. .

 

"I know I don't have any credibility to act as the eldest, but us four already discussed this, and as the hyung, I'd like to speak about our decision," Choi Seunghyun seriously discussed, and this made all four of us listen. "We don't want you to leave. But if you need and want to leave, none of us would want to be Big Bang without you. We're not going to release a song or an album under Big Bang. If you leave, then it's the end of Big Bang."

 

"Don't put this pressure on me," I told them, because what he just said made my shoulder drop even lower. Was I the only one in my life not capable of acting selfless?

 

"Hyung, don't leave us!" Seungri cried out, and he rushed out to stand up from his seat to come to me. Without any hesitation whatsoever, he sat with me in front of the audio console, and took my shoulder. Like he did during my scandal, Lee Seunghyun cried like a baby on my shoulder.

 

"Yah, don't cry the hardest again idiot. Why do you always cry the hardest in situations like this?" Youngbae reprimanded him, but there was no consoling Seungri. I found myself allowing him to cry in my shoulder like that.

 

"Don't make me go with a heavy heart," I quietly muttered, observing that Daesung just crossed his hands and looked at the ground, muted. He was probably crying silently on his own too.

 

"We're just saying that if anyone of us leaves, there's no point being Big Bang at all. It's not Big Bang without G-dragon. Or Taeyang. Or Daesung. Or Seungri. Or T.O.P," TOP hyung continued. This was the most matured I've seen or heard of him, and this could only mean that was really down.

 

"If Big Bang has ran its course, so be it. But we would not have the slightest desire to be Big Bang without you," Youngbae continued gravely. Seungri was still crying. Daesung was sti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter