Chapter 001

Can I have this dance?
 
'One and Two and Three and Four'
 
One step after another. You didn't know how long you were in the practice hall already.
You took off the clock that usually hung at the wall, placing it somewhere, where you couldn't see it. Your cell phone being turned off, since you didn't want to be disturbed right now. You told yourself to concentrate solely on dancing once a week since you wanted to improve your skills.
 
You walked over ot the music station to stop the song which was on.
You took a deep breath whilst returning to the spot in front of the mirror.
You watched your reflection and were a little out of breath.
Your pulse was racing and you felt sweat drops running down your skin.
Taking another deep breath you went through the steps in your mind.
To concentrate on the steps first you danced without music.
Doing everything perfect through half of the Dance before you made the same mistake as before. You cursed quietly under your breath while ruffling your own hair in frustration. Everything seemed easy in your mind but everytime you tried your legs would give up.
 
 
''Stop being that braced...'', you heard a voice coming from behind you. You were too focused to realize that someone entered the room. You turned around and blinked twice.
''Barom? the hell are you doing here?'' He smiled at your choice of words so he responded sarcastically, ''You sound so enthusiastic'' you rolled your eyes while you turned around to face the mirror once again. ''I'm trying to practice right now-''
''That's obvious. You should try not to think about the steps too much, just do it.'' Barom approached you, stopping right next to you. You sighed quietly before you turned to him and gave him a faint smile. '' easier said than done...''.
He patted your shoulder encouragingly before walking over to the music station. He turned  the song on before walking back to you.
''Cheer up I'm here to help you!''
 
Synchronicity was never a problem to the both of you. Your heart was beating a little faster and you had to grin as you saw how Barom laughed happily everytime he looked at you.
But even with him, you failed at that one step halfway through the song. Barom stopped with you and nodded: "I think I know where you're problem is~"
"I'm listening." you said as you blankly looked at him. Meanwhile he turned the music off and returned to his position next to you.
"Okay.. so after this turn try to land in this position'', he said while demonstrating you what to do in slowmotion ''..cause then you have the swing to perform the step after that more smoothly. From my point it looks like you don't have the time to do so, you're rushing through the moves and that's why it looks and feels wrong to you."
He showed you what he meant with that and you followed his steps slowly. You realized what he meant instantly "You're right.. that's way easier than before."
"Again?" he chimed and you nodded again.
The song started all over again. But even though Barom helped you already, you messed up a step and you stopped the music dissatisfied.
"This is getting me nowhere."
"Not with that attitude.", Barom sighed and motioned you to come closer.
As you took a step towards him, he stepped right behind you. Your back hitting his chest.
One of his hands rested at your waist, while the other held yours.
You gulped and took a deep breath. Being this close to him made you nervous.
With a grin he looked at your reflection in the mirror and you tried to grin back at him.
As close as he was, he tried to guide you while he showed you the steps once more.
Quietly he laughed close to you ear "Is it that hard?"
"No~", you whispered back, trying hard not to blush.
"Let's try it again, hm?"
"Alright~" While grinning, you got out of his grip and quickly moved to the music station to press play again. Your heart was still racing and you knew this feeling would last longer.
The song started and the both of you got into position.
Barom danced along with you, sometimes he stole a glimpse of you and smirked. You laughed to yourself as you finally brought off the right steps in the right order.

You danced along the whole song and as the song was over, Barom turned of the music right away.
He walked back to you, wrapped his arms around your waist and lifted you up. He spinned you around once before setting you back on the ground.
Out of a reflex you wrapped your armes around his neck and hugged him tightly.
Too late you realized that someone opened the door to the practice room you were in. Barom refused to let go off you and your arms just remained where they were. 
You both turned your head to the door and saw Minwoo standing there.
"Oh you again...", Minwoo laughed and turned away, "Just Keep going. I will come back later~"
He closed the door behind himself and remained there for another second, chuckling to himself at how oblivious the both of you are to not realize your feelings for each other.
You turned your head back to Barom confused and looked at him until he returned that favour.
He loosened his grip on you, just to ruffle through your hair "How about it... want to get some dinner with me?"
You attempted to go for your water bottle, as Barom suddenly pulled you back into his arms and hugged you from behind "Why do I even ask? You would never say No~"
"Oh really?" you asked and frowned amusedly.
He chuckled quietly, setting soft kisses on your neck. He grinned while holding you like this "Because I was the one who asked~"
 
 
___________________________________
 
a/n: IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIIEEEE!!!  yuna san is very sorry..gomena~~~ ♥ >////< 
Hope you liked it~ (YOU GET THE PUN? oTL) 
We're not funny... ._.