Final

I Can't Forget Your Love

Tao was breathing heavily. All his strength was being exerted into his Wushu. Tao has been like this ever since he and Kris had broken up, but being that they're both members of EXO and EXO-M, he can't just avoid him because they are together almost everyday.

So Tao takes out his frustration because of that on a 200 pound punching bag in the SM Gym. He has made the gym his home, spending all his free time there. Even after schedule when he is suppose to be sleeping. No wonder why he has panda eyes.

"I really need to stop this." Tao says to himself while taking a water break as he pushed his thick black hair back. 

"I am going back to the dorms." He states to himself, once again. 

Tao then grabs his bag and heads for the exit. By now no one, but a few guards, are in the SM building. As he makes his way up the stairs to the main entrance to use as an exit, his phone rings. Its Suho, EXO-K's leader, of course his own leader won't call. He doesn't answer because he doesn't feel like talking or listening for that matter. He just turns his phone off, ignoring it completely, and stuffs it into his pocket. He finally makes his way out of the stair case but makes a quick decision to turn towards the back exit of SM. Just in case any over-the-top fans were still lingering in the front of the building. He bows to the guard standing next to the exit. 

As he walks out cool air fans his sweaty skin. He looks up to see what looks like gems in the night sky. He sighs heavily as he puts his head down and starts to walk to EXO's dorm. He hopes when he gets there he is met by silence and darkness, meaning his hyungs are asleep. 

Disappointingly, as he approaches his dorm he sees the lights on from the window. He sighs in frustration as he ventures past the lobby's front desk and into one of the elevators. He shivers as cold air flashes past him as the elevator doors open with a ding on his floor. He tightens his grip on his bag and checks his watch finally, 3:45AM 

"This is the latest I've come back..." He says to himself rubbing his slightly red eyes. He then digs into his back pocket hoping he didn't lose the dorm key as he approaches the door. Luckily he didn't as he positions the key into the doorknobs opening. He opens the door only to see all his hyungs, except for Kris, sitting on the couch and floor glancing in his direction. He takes off his shoes, drops his bag and thinks to himself

"I wonder why they're all still awake."

He walks forward cautiously looking at his hyungs, who are now staring in his direction. He walks into their living room only to be greeted by the worried eyes of his Hyungs 

"Zitao."

 Xiumin calls out as his jumps up from the couch and pulls Tao into a tight embrace

"Hyung, whats wrong?" He asks while patting his hyung's back. 

The rest of the members are just staring at Tao with worry, hurt, and anger.

 "Anger?" Tao thinks as he is pulled away from his Xiumin by Chen 

"What's the matter with you guys?" The Maknae asks annoyed yet curious. 

"What's the matter with us? Whats the matter with you? You've been coming home late, and sometimes not coming home at all Zitao and were beginning to become really worried about you!" 

Luhan spat angrily making Tao flinch at the sudden attack.

"I-I know ... I'm sorry" Tao stutters in fear his hyung might yell at him again and Luhan just sighs. 

"Listen ... I know you and Kris' break up wasn't easy on either of you," Luhan says softly earning tears gathering in Tao's eyes, "but you need to stop this. Your members are worried about you." He says laying a hand on the Maknae shoulder. Tao doesn't respond. Instead he puts his head down letting his tears hit the wooden floor.

Everyone is silent besides Tao's sniffing until they hear the front door open revealing a dark eyed Kris. Tao looked up to see Kris and automatically headed for his room until Sehun called out his name to stop him. He looked over to see a tired, pale Kris. He scoffs lightly. 

"You still don't take care of yourself..."

Tao mutters quietly towards Kris, earning a weak glare. Tao is still in love with Kris, and everyone knows that, including Kris and Tao himself. Kris broke up with Tao because he was to much of a "child" for him. Everyone knew that was a lie. Tao was standing there glaring hard at Kris now.

 "I'm going to my room."

 Tao states as he walk away but he can't shake the feeling of someone, Kris, staring at him, he looks back and meets with Kris' eyes again. 

"I can't forget your love." 

 

Sequel: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/699135/i-think-about-you-angst-exo-slightfluff-taoris