03!

You Son of a Mob!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author's POV:

There was a moment of silence in the room. Soojin looked around and got up. 

"I think I'm good now. You can go off to class."

"But but.." Mark said, not wanting to leave Soojin so soon.

"I can survive on my own," Soojin muttered and hoisted up her heavy backpack as she walked out of the nurse's office. Mark trailed silently behind her wanting to say something but decided not to. They had different classes so they went their seperate ways.

Mark's POV:

I wandered off to my first class which was english. English was easy for me. 

I sat in class in boredom. I get chills because of all the girls staring at me like oh my goodness am I like a mythic creature or something?!

I thought about Soojin all of a sudden. She was honestly the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

Soon the bell rang and I ran out of class to find Soojin. To you know, check up on her.

I dashed through the halls and saw no signs of her. For the rest of day, I sat in misery wanting to see Soojin again.

Soojin's POV:

Mark seemed pretty strange but I guess I'm just not used to such preppy people.

I stared at the bored and wondered about Mark. I know I don't like him or anything. In fact, he kind of annoyed me a little.

After first period, I was called down to the office. There, I got the horrific news that I never wanted hear.

A/N

HEY GUISE! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter