01

You Son of a Mob!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin POV

*BRINGGGG BRRRINNGGGG*

"UGHHH" I moaned and threw my alarm clock across the room. Sh*t this is the fifth alarm clock I've broken this week! I quickly scrambled to my feet and picked up the clock. I checked for any damages on the demon. 

"Phew nothings broken. I think" I muttered to myself. 

I trudged into my bathroom and washed my face quickly and wiped my face with a paper towel. I brushed my teeth quickly and left the bathroom. I wore my uniform and l left my room. If you haven't noticed, I don't put on makeup or spend a lotta time washing up. I sat at the kitchen counter and ate my choco-pie. That's right. I eat choco-pie for breakfast. 

I tiptoed to my dad's room and opened door to see that he's still sleeping. I smiled and closed the door. My dad and I have a very close relationship. He is like my best friend. 

"Miss? Are you ready to go?" Mr. Ahn, our butler/ close family friend asked me.

"Oh yes yeah coming!" I said and ran down the stairs. 

I got into the limo and layed my head on the window.

"Are you nervous?"  Mr. Ahn asked me.

I smiled weakly "Kinda,"

It's the first day of school and I'm definetly not ready. I spent the whole summer drowning myself in junkfood and kdrama. Sigh.

I walked towards the gate looked up at the gate. Students were walking around me. Girls with their skirts so short I pulled down my own skirt a little. But there's no use since I'm w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter