Drowning in Hazy Tears

The Tragedy of the Missing Plane

“Taekwoonaa~” Taekwoon’s mother heard the usual cheerful voice of none other than Taewoon’s best friend who were inseparable with her one and only son ever since their elementary school days. It was already dark outside and she wondered why that boy stopped by here this late, and in a happy mood that is. She doesn’t understand what he could be so cheerful about especially right now in this situation.

 

“Taekwoonie~ open the door please!” the boy shouted twice as loud this time. Taekwoon’s mother wiped the remaining tears on her cheeks. She doesn’t expect any visitor at this hour but well, she had no choice. She got up from the couch and made his way to the front door that had been abused with the non-stop knocking by the boy.

 

She unlocked the door and opened it wide revealing Jaehwan who look extremely stunning in black tux, carrying a small box of cake in his hand. He had a bright smile decorating the perfect feature of his face. “Oh Jaehwan. What brings you here?”

 

“Hi aunty!” he greeted her and flashed a wide smile. “Where is Taekwoon? Is he in his room?” he asked while taking off his black shiny shoes.

 

Mrs. Jung’s eyes widen at his question and hanging agape.

 

“That person would be so done once I got my hands on him,” Jaehwan mumbled more to himself but audible enough for Taekwoon’s mother to hear him. “He knows how I hate it when he didn’t reply to my text messages.”

 

“Jae-Jaehwanahh. . .” Mrs. Jung called in a barely audible tone. She was literally in shock. What has come over Jaehwan? Why is he acting like this?

 

“He’s in his room, right?” Jaehwan asked to make sure but Taekwoon’s mother was lost at words on how to answer him. “I’ll just go to his room then and uh—wait,” he paused and brought his hands up to caressed Mrs. Jung’s face, “aunty, have you been crying? Why are your face swollen? That rascal Taekwoon disobeyed you again, did he? I’ll knock some sense into him and teach him a lesson. Don’t worry, I’ll be right back!”

 

That is Jaehwan. Ever since he was young, he would always be on Mrs. Jung’s side. He would always show his love and care towards her as if she was his mother. He also tends to give good advice towards Taekwoon that he shouldn’t be too stubborn and disobeyed his mother. It’s all thanks to Jaehwan. If there’s no Jaehwan, she wouldn’t know how to handle her son back then or maybe Taekwoon wouldn’t grew up as a wonderful person he was now. Thinking back about it, she now noticed what an angel Jaehwan was. It makes her regret on what she had made Jaehwan went through over the past few years.

 

Mrs. Jung was lost at words. She can’t come up to say anything. She looked up at Jaehwan’s blurry figure that’s walking up the stairs. The boy tends to stop by here to play with Taekwoon, so searching for Taekwoon’s room wasn’t a problem to him. Only then she let her tears flow down from her eyes. She clutched her palms on her chest. It hurts. She stumbled and fell to the floor and her heart out. What should she do with Jaehwan now?

 

“Taekwoonie,” Jaehwan called, “I don’t care whatever you are doing in there but I’m coming in!”

 

Silence. . . No response or sounds.

 

Strange,’ Jaehwan thought. Of course every time he did that Taekwoon won’t usually reply in words but he would usually heard some rustling sound here and there which either Taekwoon would clean up his unnecessary mess in the room or putting his clothes on in a hurry. ‘He might be sleeping.’ Jaehwan shrugged. “I’m coming in,” he informed as he twisted the door knob and stepped inside.

 

Nothing. . . No sign of Taekwoon anywhere, only his unusually clean room. His bed was tidy, no clothes scattered on the floor and his study table were well-organized. Jaehwan chuckled, “since when did Taekwoon turns into a clean freak?” At least it’s a good change though, Jaehwan mentally noted.

 

He set the box of cake down on the bed. “I think I’ll just wait until he return,” Jaehwan huffed and plopped down on the bed. He smiled meekly looking at the cake he brought with him. Yeah, today was their fifth year anniversary. And he was in deep disappointment when Taekwoon didn’t show up at the place where he had set a perfect dinner date as a surprise for his beloved boyfriend.

 

Which makes Jaehwan wondered, if Taekwoon wasn’t at home and also couldn’t make it to their anniversary date, where in the world is he now? Taekwoon is always on time and never break any promises. And if he couldn’t make it, he would inform Jaehwan earlier. That is just how loyal Taekwoon was as Jaehwan’s boyfriend. Jaehwan frowned. “He didn’t lose interest on me, did he?”

 

“No. Of course he’s not,” Jaehwan tried to calm his inner self. “Why am I thinking that way? Taekwoon was not that kind of person,” he mentally slapped himself across the face. “He must be somewhere, probably preparing some surprise for me like he usually did.” He smiled at the thought, “I’ll just wait a little longer.”

 

-o-o-o-

 

Taekwoon nudged Jaehwan with his elbow to get his attention. Jaehwan averted his gaze from the book he was reading and faced him with a questioning look. “Oh~ hei Taekwoonie!” he beamed brightly. “When did you come here?”

 

It was their free period and during this time they love to stay at the backyard garden of the university rather than the school library or the cafeteria. The garden was really big and beautiful. Students also rarely go there. It is understandable why the both of them love this place. They could enjoy the quietness while reading a book, revising or doing their paper work. Also the fresh air was really soothing and calming.

 

“Just now,” he answered in a whisper.

 

Jaehwan closed the book and placed it beside him on the bench. “So what is it about now?” He knew Taekwoon far too well. They’ve known each other since their childhood. He knows and he could feel it when something was bothering the other. “Why are you whispering—wait!” he paused when he noticed something. “Why are you so red?”

 

“R-red what? I-It’s just your imagination, Jaehwan.”

 

“No, I wasn’t imagining!” He brought his hands up to touch Taekwoon’s burning cheeks, “it’s really red. And warm. Why are you blushing?” Jaehwan giggled. “So cute!”

 

Taekwoon retreat his face from Jaehwan’s grasped. “D-don’t touch me!” he retorted nervously making Jaehwan whined. “Why? But it’s so warm!” he said and placed both of his hands back on both sides of Taekwoon cheeks. Jaehwan was expecting to get hit in a second or two but nothing. Taekwoon didn’t hit him nor do any violent things towards him like he would usually do whenever Jaehwan did these kinds of stunts. Instead, he let him be.

 

“Jaehwanah. . .” Taekwoon cooed and gently stare into Jaehwan’s doe eyes. Jaehwan was so lost into the deep gaze of the owner of the face he was touching. Never did he notice Taekwoon eyes were that pretty and those gaze made his heart flutter. “W-why are you looking at me like that?”

 

“Jaehwan,” the latter called softly and placed his hands on Jaehwan’s that were still on his face. He closed his eyes to savour Jaehwan’s touch as if it was his last before slowly opening his eyes back shortly after. “Would you please stop making fun of me?”

 

“Um w-what are you talking about?”

 

“I like you Lee Jaehwan.”

 

What?

 

Taekwoon slide their hands down to his lap and he stretched his neck to close their distance until their lips met. Jaehwan didn’t move away. He froze in his place not knowing what to do but then he closed his eyes, letting himself drowned in the feel of Taekwoon’s soft pair of lips until they parted. Only then he noticed what just happened. He shook his head to unscramble his brain.

 

 “J-Jaehwan I-I’m sorry.”

 

There’s nothing he wanted to do at that very moment. He just wanted to bury himself deep into the ground and disappear from the latter. He doesn’t know what has come over him but he just kissed his best friend and probably ruined their long live friendship. “I-I’m so sorry Jaehwan. Please forget all that.” And with trembling fingers and knees he tried to get up on his feet but to be pulled back down again.

 

Jaehwan looked at him blankly. His face was unreadable. “Can you repeat that again?”

 

“. . . I-I’m sorry?”

 

“Not that one! Say it again. Please tell me I didn’t hear things.”

 

Taekwoon hung his head low in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. His face flushed brighter red and he swore he doesn’t want to show that to Jaehwan or else he would made fun of him again. “You didn’t hear things, Jaehwan.”

 

“Show me I didn’t. Come on, just once!”

 

Taekwoon huffed, giving in to his whine, “I-I like you Jaehwan . . . Wait no, that’s not it—” he paused when he thought he was using the wrong words. “I was meant to say that I—” Taekwoon gulped the remaining saliva in his mouth before looked up to see Jaehwan in the eyes. “I-I didn’t know when it started but I. . . I think I love you Lee Jaehwan.”

 

. . .

 

Blank. . . Nothing was shown by Jaehwan. His eyes which were looking into his eyes a moment ago were now staring into the thin air. His face wasn’t showing any reaction, neither positive nor negative. He doesn’t move and he froze like a statue. Taekwoon doesn’t know how to handle this situation so he’s going to apologize to his friend and asked him to forget what he had said but a loose grasped on his hands stopped him. And it was Jaehwan.

 

“Jung Taekwoon. . .” Jaehwan eyes were now back to meet the one of Taekwoon’s but his face remains straight. “Punch me as hard as you can.”

 

What?

 

“Please do. I’m asking you a favour.”

 

“I don’t want to do anything that would hurt you Jaehwan.”

 

“A little pain would be enough.”

 

And so Taekwoon pinched the bridge of Jaehwan’s nose and twisted his fingers slightly making the latter screamed and yelped in pain. “Ow. Ow. Ow. Okay. Ow!” he slapped Taekwoon’s hands away and rubbed his sore nose. “That hurts!” Jaehwan cried.

 

“You asked for it.”

 

“OH MY G!!!!” Jaehwan loudly exclaimed. “Jung Taekwoon! I wasn’t dreaming. Jung Taekwoon.”

 

“You weren’t dreaming Jaehwan.”

 

Jaehwan abruptly flung himself towards the latter and Taekwoon catch him just in time. He clings and wrapped his arms around Taekwoon’s neck while Taekwoon confusedly sustained it. Jaehwan was happy and everything is too good to be true. To be honest, he already had fallen for Taekwoon since long time ago but chose to keep it to himself. He was afraid to lose the latter if he happened found out about his feelings. So he kept it as one-sided love for years and never did he ever imagine that Taekwoon would love him back.

 

Jaehwan buried his flushed face into the crooked of Taekwoon’s neck. He’s already embarrassed by just imagining what he was about to say next. It feels a little strange but he wanted to say it anyway, “I . . . I love you too Taekwoonie.”

 

Huh?

 

Taekwoon pulled away slightly from their embraced to look Jaehwan in the face. “Is that a yes?” he asked to which Jaehwan nodded his head as a reply. He chuckled seeing Jaehwan’s flushed red face and his still slightly red nose. “Cute.” He muttered.

 

Taekwoon pulled the boy’s chin upwards and tenderly planted a sweet kiss on the latter’s lips.

 

“Lee Jaehwan, I love you.”

 

-o-o-o-

 

Lee Jaehwan, I love you.

 

Even three years had passed; he still remembers how Taekwoon said those words to him. He remembered every details of what they did that day and also their first kiss which also happened on the same day.

 

Jaehwan loves Taekwoon and Taekwoon loves Jaehwan. They treasure each other a lot. But as time goes by, Jaehwan feels like Taekwoon is slowly drifting further away from him. For example now, he had been waiting in Taekwoon’s room for four hours. It’s already passed midnight and the day of their fifth year anniversary had passed by just like that. They didn’t get to celebrate it together and Taekwoon wasn’t even home yet. “Where did you go?” Jaehwan frowned and he was already on a verge to cry.

 

He slide down to sit on the floor and rested his head on Taekwoon’s bed. ‘This smells like Taekwoon.’ Jaehwan missed Taekwoon every minute and seconds. He wanted to see his lover. He needed his warmth. His heart felt empty right now and his hands felt so cold without Taekwoon’s hand on him. Jaehwan need Taekwoon. He wanted to be hugged by the latter to bring the inner him alive again.

 

Jaehwan turned his attention towards the picture frame on Taekwoon’s nightstand. It was a picture of the two of them when they were in elementary school. It was a picture taken by Taekwoon’s mother the day when they first get to know each other.

 

-o-o-o-

 

“Hello, my name is Jaehwan. Lee Jaehwan. J-A-E-H-W-A-N.”

 

Taekwoon rolled his eyes. “I know how to spell names,” he blurted in obvious annoyance. It was his first day in new school yet he already met such an annoying person. What a day, he sighed.

 

“That tall teacher said your name is Taekwoon. Like T-A-E-K-W-O-O-N?”

 

“. . . Yes. . .”

 

“Waa. I like you, let’s be friends!”

 

“Everyone here is my friend.”

 

“I mean let’s get close!” Jaehwan said a little too excitedly. Taekwoon look over at him and saw their distance. They were sitting next to each other waiting to be picked up from school. “We are already close.”

 

Taekwoon’s mother arrived by then. She saw his son talking to someone around his age. “Is my Taekwonnie already made a new friend? Omo~ I should get my camera and take a picture of you two.”

 

“Mom~ you don’t have to,” Taekwoon refused while Jaehwan excitedly jumped beside him. “Wow Taekwoon! We gonna take pictures. We’re going to take pictures together. Yey!” Jaehwan quickly slung an arm over Taekwoon’s shoulder once Taekwoon’s mother took out the camera. He flashed a bright smile while Taekwoon had his usual grumpy annoyed face. ‘Is this even necessary?’

 

“One~ two~ three~” his mother counted before snapping the picture. “Omo~ your friend is too cute Taekwoonie. What’s his name?”

 

Taekwoon refused to answer her so Jaehwan quickly chimed in. “My name is Lee Jaehwan. J-A-E-H—”

 

“Shut up, Jaehwan! My mother can spell better than you do!” Taekwoon yelled in obvious annoyance and irritation to which he earned a hit from his mother. “Why are you yelling to your friend for?” she scolded and hit her son again. Taekwoon hissed in pain once in a while as he tried with all his might to stop himself from crying. He was still a little boy after all.

 

“Who thought you to be like this?!” she raised her hand to hit Taekwoon again but Jaehwan quickly squeezed in between the small gap of the two and shielded his friend from getting another hit by his own mother.

 

“No, no aunty! Stop hitting Taekwoon!” Jaehwan cried. “Please stop hitting Taekwoon. It’s doesn’t feel nice to get hit,” he plead with a hiccups in between. “Please don’t hit Taekwoon!”

 

‘Did Jaehwan just—’ Taekwoon eyed him in disbelief while rubbing his chest with his palms where he just got hit. The pain will subsided soon enough so he doesn’t really pay much attention to it. What matters now is Jaehwan. He gently poked the boy by the waist, “yah, why are you crying?”

 

“Jung Taekwoon! Listen to your mama. Please don’t get hit again. Do not get hit again. It’s painful and it doesn’t feel nice. It hurts!” Jaehwan plead. Taekwoon watched the tears that pouring down Jaehwan’s cheeks and he hates how he felt guilty by it. Taekwoon watched his mother who was still a little furious with arms crossed over her chest. He tugged his mother’s shirt to get her attention, “I’m sorry mom. I will not do it again.”

 

Mrs. Jung faced his son with his mouth forming a round ‘O’-shaped. Taekwoon never did this, ever. He was a really stubborn kid and never even once he apologized for his wrong doings. He never listens even after his mother scolded or hit him a million times but now, she saw the new side of him. “I promise you mommy I will never yell at Jaehwan again,” he promised and turned to face Jaehwan. “There, happy now?”

 

It is a question to which Jaehwan nodded his head aggressively, spraining the nape of his neck in the process. “Ow. Ow.”

 

“What now?”

 

Jaehwan flashed his infamous grin but his hand was still rubbing his nape, “uhh nothing.”

 

“Alright kids, time to go home,” Taekwoon’s mother chimed. “Want a ride home Jaehwan?” she offered. “No aunty, I’ll walk.”

 

“You walk home? Why don’t you go earlier?” Taekwoon’s mother asked.

 

“I want to accompany Taekwoon. He wouldn’t be lonely if I stay with him a little longer,” he explained. Huh? “We are friends, right? Taekwoonie?”

 

“That is so nice of you Jaehwan. But won’t your parents scold you if you went home late?” she asked. Jaehwan pouted, “It doesn’t really matter aunty. Either I arrived late or early, the aunty there would always scold me.”

 

“Aunty? Where did you live?” she asked.

 

“At that orphanage across the road there.”

 

‘He’s an orphan?’ Taekwoon thought a little startled by the fact. ’And did he said he always got scolded? Is that how people treated an orphan kid?’ Taekwoon wondered feeling a little sorry towards the other boy. Jaehwan look so fine yet he was so fragile on the inside.

 

Taekwoon placed his hand on Jaehwan’s shoulder and squeezed it in a comfy manner. He hesitate a bit but it’s his intention that comes purely from his heart, “Jaehwan . . . Let’s be friends.”

 

-o-o-o-

 

Jaehwan kneeled on Taekwoon’s bedside. The sun had arisen and he hasn’t seen any sight of his lover. He was worried. And he missed Taekwoon really badly. “Where did you go . . .?” Jaehwan choked on his sob.

 

He suddenly heard the creaked sound of the door opening and in instant he got up pretty quickly knowing who it was, or knowing who he thought it was. “Taekwoon?” he muttered with a smile. But to his disappointment the person on the door wasn’t the person who he thought it was. It’s Mrs. Jung, the mother of his lover.

 

“Jaehwan . . .” she said as she stepped closer towards the said person. She brought her hands up to touch and caressed Jaehwan’s swollen face. “You look so bad; did you even get any sleep last night?” she asked to which Jaehwan shook his head in response. “You look too exhausted, you should take some rest.”

 

“But I’m waiting for Taekwoon,” Jaehwan muttered tiredly in a whisper making Mrs. Jung gasped at his words. “But Jaehwan . . .” she began. “. . . Taekwoon . . . Taekwoon isn’t here anymore,” she said with a tone that clearly filled with pain. She was hurt enough of losing Taekwoon but she also didn’t want to see Jaehwan in this state. It’s like stabbing her right in the chest twice.

 

“What do you mean aunty? Where did Taekwoon go? Why didn’t he tell me anything?” Jaehwan bombarded him with questions.

 

“What are you talking about Jaehwanah? You did know about this. You did know about everything, about what happened to Taekwoon . . . and the plane.”

 

“Plane? Where did he go?” Jaehwan shook his head. “No. . . He will not leave us. Not without telling me.” He was in denial. “You know he wasn’t that kind of person!” Jaehwan screamed causing Mrs. Jung jumped, startled by his sudden temper. Jaehwan never raised his voice before so she was a bit shocked by this. “Jaehwan. . .”

 

Jaehwan could feel his knees grew weak and his head was spinning. He sunk down to the ground and a piece of crumpled paper just below Taekwoon’s study table attracts his attention. He crawled to that place and Taekwoon’s mother watched him as he was doing so. He picked the yellow note up and read the familiar words written by the pretty handwriting by his lover.

 

I’ll be back soon.

 

Mommy I love you.

P.S: Please be nice to Jaehwan ^^

 

And Jaehwan I love you lots.

 

It’s wasn’t anything new. He has read the note before. He also remembered when Taekwoon’s mother crumpled the note and threw it to the floor.

 

-o-o-o-

 

“Just wait until you get back, you’ll know what I’ll do to you Jung Taekwoon.” Mrs. Jung declared angrily as she threw the note to the floor. She grew suspicious when Taekwoon didn’t return home for two whole days. So her only solutions were to call and asked Jaehwan because who knew he knows about Taekwoon whereabouts. Jaehwan eyed her apologetically. He never know where Taekwoon was and the boy had never mention anything about leaving so he was just as lost as her. And that worried him the most.

 

“And what? Be nice to Jaehwan?” she scoffed and glared at Jaehwan. “Why should I be nice to you? Who knows you’re the reason Taekwoon was leaving,” she yelled before smacking Jaehwan on the head. She put her hand to rest on her waist and told Jaehwan to leave. “Leave! Don’t ever appear in front of me again!” She yelled and pointed to the door. “And don’t even think about seeing Taekwoon ever again.”

 

Jaehwan frowned at her last word. Mrs. Jung was a pretty nice lady to begin with. She treated Jaehwan as if he was her own child and poured her love to him just as much towards Taekwoon. That is until one day Taekwoon reveal his deepest secret saying that Jaehwan and him was in intimate relationship. “It’s been seven months,” he told her.

 

But of course Mrs. Jung was seriously opposing it. She told Taekwoon that he wasn’t really in love with Jaehwan. She assured him it was just because they were so close ever since they were young that he felt secured around each other. As a mother, of course she wanted the best for Taekwoon. She wanted him to marry a girl and live happily with their child. But Jaehwan was a guy. He wasn’t able to give Taekwoon a child or gave birth to another generation of Jung family.

 

Jaehwan was fully aware of that and he understands why Taekwoon’s mother opposed him to date her once and only child. A grasped on his hand making him snapped out of his thoughts. Taekwoon clasped their hand together and interlinked them. “No mommy, I love Jaehwan. I really love Jaehwan. I really do. I feel suffocated without him beside me. I cannot breathe that I thought I could die. Please mom, think it over again and please give us your permission to date each other. I love Lee Jaehwan.”

 

“Never Jung Taekwoon, NEVER!”

 

Even in that case, they still go out together and went on a date like how people normally do. Taekwoon would always assure him that everything would be fine as long as both of them fight for it. They would eventually get his mother’s permission if they showed her how much they love and care for each other.

 

“Trust me, Jaehwan?” Taekwoon asked him one day. Jaehwan flashed a smile that Taekwoon grew to love so much and nodded his head. “I trust you.”

 

-o-o-o-

 

It’s a lie. It was all a lie. Well, at least Jaehwan hope it was. How he wish all these tragedy was just a really bad nightmare and he just wanna jumped out of this bad dream because he seriously couldn’t take it anymore. He had prayed a million times that he’ll woke from his deep sleep and the moment he opened his eyes he’ll saw his lover asleep before him, arms-in-arms. He wished! But he couldn’t. These entire terrifying nightmares were a reality.

 

Yes, Jaehwan knew everything. He knew every single thing that happens. He received phone calls, read articles, watched news and it all delivered him the same story about the terrifying plane crash—the plane that Taekwoon rode to get back to him. . .

 

Jaehwan was losing his mind. . .

 

Jaehwan laughed when the government phone called him about the incident. He doesn’t want to believe it and told that person to stop talking eventually and said not to do any stupid prank calls anymore. And by that time, his heart didn’t feel at ease so he decided to watch TV to settle down his uneasiness. But the TV wasn’t help him with anything either as it was delivering a news about the lost aircraft earlier that day.

 

His whole body were trembling as he forced himself to watch the news until the end. All his beings were shaking as the news showed him the name and short details of the crew and the passengers of the aircraft. He didn’t want to see it but he had to, he wanted to make sure his Taekwoon wasn’t in that airplane. His burden lifted a little when the name keeps going on and still no name of his lover that he surely didn’t want it to appear on the TV screen at that moment. And that is until. . .

 

The name ‘Jung Taekwoon’ appears with his ID number and his date of birth. . . Jaehwan could deny it wasn’t his Taekwoon if it’s just name and birthdate that appeared. But that ID number wouldn’t lie. It was his Taekwoon’s ID number, his one and only beloved Jung Taekwoon.

 

And it was just last night that the government confirmed the missing aircraft had crashed into the ocean. His Taekwoon was involved in the plane crash. Jung Taekwoon. . .

 

“TAEKWOONAAHHHH!!!” Jaehwan screamed from the top of his lungs. He straddled to the ground putting half of his weight on his arms. His tears flows and fell straight towards the carpet. Taekwoon’s mother kneeled before him and brought him into a warm hug. Jaehwan cried his heart out on Mrs. Jung’s shoulder. And Mrs. Jung couldn’t help but to cry with him too. “I’m so sorry Jaehwan,” she finally said and patted Jaehwan’s back in a soothing manner. “Taekwoon is no longer here. . . We . . . should let him go. . And let’s stay strong together.”

 

“No!” Jaehwan denied. He was in denial since the beginning of the incident and he still was now. “Taekwoon will be back,” he sputtered and shook Mrs. Jung’s body. “My Taekwoon will be back! My Taekwoon is still alive somewhere out there!”

 

“Jaehwan. . .” her voice comes out as a whisper.

 

“They didn’t found the plane, did they? And we didn’t see Taekwoon’s dead body,” Jaehwan screamed. “There is still no perfect evidence showing the plane crashed into the ocean. He could be somewhere. Taekwoon could still be alive somewhere!” His scream drowned into a whisper and he found himself crying again. “There is still some hope aunty!”

 

The tears in Mrs. Jung’s eyes formed again.  She now sees how much Jaehwan love and treasured her son. She felt sorry, and regret for treating Jaehwan badly since few years back. She drew Jaehwan back into her arms and embraced the fragile boy tightly. “You are right, Jaehwan. Let’s not give up just yet. Even if it isn’t much but there is still a little hope.”

 

There is still hope. . .

 


Thank you so much for reading. Please leave a comment and subscribe.

Big thanks for reading. Please forgive me for writing this story. I seriously have no bad intention. I just want to show people it isn’t good to fake fun of people who just lost their loved ones. Well, I’m not good at expressing feelings but yeah, you get what I mean right?

Anyway, to the victim’s family, please stay strong. The world already prays for MH370. But I don’t know or was this just me because I think there is still hope for MH370. (I haven’t seen news recently so I don’t really know the latest update. Please correct me if I’m wrong) Up until now they haven’t found the plane, am I right? That is why I think there is hope. Even if it’s just 0.5% hope but still, it counts.
Am I stubborn? I don’t know. Please forgive me. To the victim’s family, please stay strong. I seriously don’t know what to say because I am in 50-50 situation. But I’ll just say it here anyway.

1) Sincerely let them go, so they’ll feel at ease there, and 2) Keep praying even if there’s just only 0.5% hope.

That is all I’m gonna say. Thank you and please forgive me.

Oh and anyway, I’ll mark this story as complete. But I might or might not update for 2nd chapter if they’ve found the missing aircraft. That depends on the situation.