oo1

I kissed a girl

[ A/N: Hmm If There Can Be . Then There should Be YURI. I dea came from " I kissed a girl " by Katy perry ]


Streams of light flow through the rainbow sphere in the middle of the dance floor. 
The rhythm of the music saw through everyone as they swayed along with the beat. 
Tinkling sounds came from the glass bottle as they were slammed against the bar, and along came " Gimme Another One ".

The waves of her hair, bouncing vigorously as she moved her body, being in sync with the hypnotic rhythm that came from the DJ.
His hands wrapped around her waist. He could only see the back of her hair. But her striking scent of Vanilla filled the tiny space between both of them.
She turned around and looked at him. Her eyes twinkling even though it was almost pitch dark if it wasn't for the colourful beams that filled the place.
He carressed her cheeks, even though it was only a slight touch. It sent electricity down her spine. 

She leaned in to kiss those plump pink lips of him, but before she could approach thos lips. He immediately pulled off, gave her a peck on the cheeks, slowly walked through the crowd and to the bar. She decided to follow him, every single footstep he took she followed. 

He turned around to see her clinging on his arm. " Taeyeon I'll be back, go and dance " he whispered with his raspy voice. 

She gave a faint smile, as she headed back into the dance floor.

He sat there, ordered " Vodka Martini " he waited some time, peering back into the dance floor trying to find his girlfriend.

Vodka Martini " he heard a voice say. His head turned towards the enticing voice. My My. Was all he could think off. He hair flouced on her shoulder, her lips painted soft pink, dressed in jet black, allowing her figure to do the talking. 

He smiled. He initiated a move, " Xiah Junsu " .

" Ri In 

.

TaeYeon waited aimlessly for her boyfriend to come back. 

But there was no sign of him.

She walked back to the bar, and asked the bar-tender if he's seen him. 

But with honest eyes that was too good to be true, he lazily shook his head. 

Taeyeon ordered " Appletini with a tiny umbrella " and waited patiently. 

She consumed one.

And Another.

And Another.


And Another.

Sighing in defeat. She wandered back to the dancefloor. Swaying from side to side. Feeling the heat she longed for. Dancing her heart out. She spotted something.

Something nice.

Something lovely.

Something that made her curious.

This made her wonder, even in her state of mind.

She made her way. Their eyes connected by a smile.

Taeyeon looked at her. Her lips, bright red, her eyes chocolate brown, the scent of her hair was like fresh strawberries.

Even in her state of Mind. Taeyeon wondered. 

Girls. Are. Indeed. Magical.

Soft Skin Red Lips
So Touchable.

 

She was like a syren... beckoning her, unable to resist. 


And within a second. Taeyeon found her lips crashing with the gorgeous stranger. Lips getting stained by Cherry Chapsticks.
They held on for a while. 

Being wrong
Feeling right


Doesn't Mean I'm In Love

Tonight.

She chose to pull away from those cherry lips, but her mind disobeyed her.
She wanted to venture, an experiment.

Nothing.WrongJustHuman. Nature.

"This isn't how good girls behave" Taeyeon heard the girl whisper.

" Just Experimenting. It's Human Nature " was her reply.

I hope Junsu doesn't mind 

But he was nowhere to be seen. Was he?

Taeyeon pulled away. " I liked that " she gave those bright red lips one last look. And walked off.

" What's your name. Mine's Tiffany " Taeyeon heard her call.

But once again. " It doesn't matter ".

Walking back to the dance floor.

She saw Junsu.

.

Intrigued by the small but firm voice. He inched himself her towards the myterious girl.

" Now don't get too drunk " he joked. But in the back of his mind. He knew it was a lame one.

She just chuckled at him. " Nice to meet you.. " 

Junsu knew she just bid farewell. 

But he didn't want her to leave. 

Forgetting his girlfriend.

He grabbed for the strangers hand.

Pulling the petit figure. Towards the corner spots.

" Hey what are you doing we just met " 
" I don't know what came over me "
" Don't you have a girlfriend "
" She left  I tried to look for her I couldn't find her "
" I know who she is "
" You do? "
" Yes "
"How?"
" I saw you kiss her"
" You were observing me? " he let out a small laugh.
" No, just letting my eyes wander "

He turned to the left. And was Not please at what he saw.


Taeyeon how could you!? 


He turned towards Ri In " Heh. This doesn't happen everyday "
" I bet. I'm sorry "
" it's ok.." he sighed.
" Hey don't get all Emo on me..Fine since you seem like a nice guy tell me what I can do to make you feel better " Ri In beamed.
Junsu just stood there, mesmerized by her smile.
For some reason. Unknown. He had the urge to follow his instinct.
" What about this "
He leaned in and kissed her.

She deepened the kiss.

And The GIRLFRIEND SAW.

. . . . . . . . . . . 

" Ri In ah.. I met someone interesting today "
" Who? "
" I don't know her name but we kissed. How about You? "
" Yeah. His name was Xiah Junsu, and I saw you. Her name was Taeyeon "

" Really Taeyeon? ... 

Wait. Isn't Xiah Junsu from Dong Bang Shin Ki? "

" I don't know " 


Radio starts ]

" New News. Dong Bang Shin Ki's Xiah Junsu and So Nyeo Shi Dae's Kim Taeyeon's Suddent BreakUp.."

Both Girls looks at Each other. And Mouthed.

" OH SH!T "