Chapter 3

BitterSweet of Love

Sehun's POV


*The next Day*

That stupid bastard again?! How could she? "Sooyeon, Im just going outside.. Please wait." I said "Nae. Make it fast Araso? School will start.." She said with concern. I nodded my head and went out of the dorm.

I went to a bubble tea shop and bought two. One for her and one for me. But when I was about to get back I heard Suji and her friends talking.. I sneak in the other side . "Meunji, so you are Jessica's bestfriend?" She said to someone "Na--Nae-- I am.. Please dont hurt me!" The other replied with shaking voice "I wont~ Just tell me the secret!" She yelled to her "Secre--Secret? What? I-- dont.. Know any secrets!" She replied trying to hid something "Hmph!" She slapped her face "Tell me!or Ill make it worst!" She yelled at her "Jessica-- Likes---Sehun!" She said as she ran away from the girls. "Nice one friends!" She cheered. "Now Im going to tell this to Sehun! Haha!" She said ..

"No need to!" I yelled facing her "Oh my Sehun.. Its you! So youve heard it?? She likes you. Aww.. The friendship necklace~ what will happen? Huh?? Oh Sehun?? youre down!" She said touching my chest. "Let go! I dont care if she likes me! You bastard!" I yelled leaving her.

I went back to our dorm with an angry face. "Sooyeon is it true?" I asked with a cold voice dropping the bubble tea "What, Oppa.." She asked innocent and scared "You like me dont you?" I asked "Mianhe Oppa.. Im sorry-- Please let me explain!" She pleased. I closed the door shut! And left the room..

I went to the classroom and sat at my chair. "Sehun what is wrong?" Baekhyun asked "Dont ask please!" I replied coldly "She like you?" He asked "Nae.. I was wrong at the first.." I said as I burried my face on my palm.. The class started but Sooyeon not showing up. She was going to be late.. Shes a transfery so theres  no reason for her to be late. Its all my fault stupid! 

After 30 minutes of class she entered the room crying.. "Oh look! The Ice Princess is here! Hahaha--" Suji said "Suji stop! Whats your name dear?" The teacher asked "Jessica-- J--ung--" she said crying and the sentence cutting. "You may sit at Sehun's side." The teacher replied pointing at the chair beside me. Everyone was looking at her . She sat down and burried her face on her arms. "Why Jessica?" The teacher asked. She just shooked her head and swept her tears..

"Sehun youre so stupid!" Baekhyun whispered , I didnt replied.. I just listened to my teachers lesson. After two hours the class stopped and it means recess . We all went out of the room and went to the canteen. All of my friends (exo) were beside me exept for Baekhyun. She was with Jessica trying to make her feel comfortable that made me feel more harsh! They were chatting.. Jessica's face lightened a little but still tearing.

I went to their place and said "Baekhyun Suho was calling you!" I lied . I drag him to our place and he joined us.. Seing Jessica's face fall again. She stood up and went to other place. I was a little curious where so I followed her. She went to our classroom , hugged her knees , burried her face in it and cried more.. I was a little concern but Im still feeling bitter.

I went back to our seat and heard exo talking about her. "Baekhyun who was that?" Xiumin asked "She's just a friend of Sehun that ive met." He replied "Shes charming~ I want to escourt her" luhan said "I wonder what will she look like when she stopped crying?" Suho wondered. I went to our seat and hit the table "Stop talking about Her!" I yelled serious.. They all went quiet making the atmosphere sound nothing.. 

After that the bell rang and we all stood up going inside our classrom. I saw her already sitting on her chair talking to our next teacher.. She was a bit cute tho~ 

After so many subjects the class has stopped and we all went back to our dorms. When I went inside I didnt saw her things anymore.. She was gone. I wonder where she slept..???


annyeong chingus ^_^ Sehun started being bitter xD sorry for wrong thyphos and Grammar's. 
Thank chu
for commenting and subscribing. Hope youll wait for the next chapter ^_^