Shots

Shots - Myungsoo

"Who is ready for Suju?" Woohyun asked as he lined up eight small shot glasses before opening the Suju and pouring an amount in each of the cups. The other members clapped as they grabbed their little glass. Myungsoo reached over the table and grabbed yours as well as his, handing you the cup, he placed his small glass in front of him.

"To a great weekend ahead and for surviving the last one" Dongwoo toasted with a bright grin. Lifting you glass into the air, it clinked the other seven glasses. Everyone knocked their head back with the shot glass to their lips as some satisfied sighs were heard around the table. Woohyun poured another round while happily holding out your glass, Woohyun happily poured you another glass.

"Take it easy on the alcohol." Myungsoo advised holding your wrist gently preventing you from drinking your shot.

"Just one more." You responded, sliding his hand away from you, you lifted the glass again to your lips as Sungyeol and Sungjong clapped.

"I wonder if she can out drink Woohyun or Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked Hoya.

"I don’t know, they’re pretty good." Hoya folded his arms over his chest, leaning back in his chair ready to enjoy the show that was about to take place.

”_______-ah do you want to make a little bet against Myungsoo and I?” Woohyun cooed with a twinkle in his eye.

"What’s the bet?" You rocked form side to side while a little smile grew on your face.

"Let’s see who can drink the most between the three of you." Hoya clarified

"Sure! You know I can’t back down from a challenge." You smiled holding out your shot glass again as Woohyun filled it up with another shot of Suju.

"I’m not." Myungsoo slipped in before taking his first shot.

"What?" Sungjong shockingly blurted out.

"I don’t want to. I am taking myself out of the drinking competition." Myungsoo opened his eyes while his fingers gently went up and down the small glass.

"Woohyun vs. _________-ssi!" Dongwoo happily clapped, Hoya his lips with a smile. Everyone else leaned in while Sunggyu readied the other drinks for the two of you.

"Shot! Shot! Shot!" The members all called as you took shot after shot, knocking back your head, your eyes clenched shut while the bitter liquid rushed down your parched throat.

"How many is that?" Sungyeol asked Sungjong

"Fifteen" Sungyeol watched you closely, swaying to and fro. Myungsoo rested his hand on the top of your chair, his eyes fixated on you.

Feeling your own eyes become heavy, you closed them hoping to relieve the uneasy feeling in your stomach. Taking in a deep breath, you heard the distant chatter of the guys, opening your eyes slowly, the fuzzy images of the five men gathered around the table. Closing your eyes again, rocking too far to one side, your head rested on something. Letting out a content sigh, little did you know you were laying on Myungsoo’s shoulder. Dongwoo leaned over to Hoya as his hand funneled around Hoya’s ear.

"Does Myungsoo know that _______-ah likes him?" Dongwoo asked as Hoya nodded his head with a big smile on his face.

"This is why it is fun to watch." Hoya grinned from ear to ear.

”______-ah?” Myungsoo called your name, gently shaking you. In response you wrapped your arms around his neck while mumbling something incoherent.

"Just leave her Myungsoo, she will be fine." Woohyun said as he swayed from side to side as well. Carefully unwrapping your arms from around his neck, they hung to your sides while you slept on his shoulder.

A few hours later, you were still out cold on his shoulder while the other members all stood up. Myungsoo carefully lifted your head from his shoulder, Sunggyu lifted your hands onto the table, gently setting your head on your folded arms, you looked comfy while sleeping happily.

"We can’t just leave her here. " Dongwoo looked at you sadly while the restaurant lights were shutting off.

"What am I supposed to do?" Myungsoo asked while sliding his coat onto his shoulders. Hoya started to pull his coat off as Myungsoo looked into his eyes while letting out an exasperated sigh.

"Fine" Myungsoo grumbled, turning around he walked back to the table, kneeling on the ground Dongwoo helped move you onto Myungsoo’s back as he held your legs while Dongwoo placed your arms around his neck. 

"Where do I take her now?" Myungsoo got up onto his feet, your face nuzzled into his shoulder.

"Take her home with us!" Sungjong smiled happily.

"It is just for one night!" Sungyeol cooed as he tried to convince Sunggyu.

"Where will Sungjong sleep?" Sunggyu folded his arms.

"I can sleep on the couch or in Hoya and Dongwoo’s room" Sungjong said happily. Rolling his eyes, Sunggyu sighed and rubbed his hair.

"Fine, she can come home but only for one night!" Sunggyu snapped as the members jumped around happily. 

"Someone catch me!" Woohyun said in his tipsy state. Hoya caught him and helped him walk out of the restaurant. 

"Myungsoo come back." You mumbled softly in your sleeping state, Myungsoo stopped a moment while you moved your head into the crook of his neck. Your warm breath poured over his exposed neck, he bit his lip trying to contain his smile as it was only a few blocks to the dorm now.

Hoya carried Woohyun the rest of the way home, Sungyeol opened the door to the dorm, the other members flooded into the dorm. Sungjong quickly grabbed a blanket and his clothes from his room, Hoya placed Woohyun on his bed while Dongwoo got him all comfy in bed before retreating to his bedroom for the night.

Myungsoo came into the dorm with you on his back, everyone was already in bed by the time he walked through the door. Shuffling to his bedroom he opened the door with one hand, as the moonlight bled through the open window. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he let go of your legs and gently unwrapped your arms from around his neck. Turning around, he set his hand on the back of your head while gently easing you down onto his pillow.

Moonlight gently highlighted your face, as he looked down your your sleeping figure. Lifting his fingers he brushed some hair out of your face while your lips gently parted. Seeing you as a sleeping angel, he couldn’t help but smile while his fingers brushed against your temple, then your cheek, to your jaw then to your neck as he watched your chest rise and fall slowly.

Beads of sweat littered your body, rolling your head over to the other side an uncomfortable whine left your lips. Getting to his feet, he grabbed a bowl of ice cold water and a towel. Dabbling the wet towel on your neck and face, you whined in happiness while settling back into sleep.

Sitting next to you, his eyes began to weight themselves down, easing himself down on the bed next to you. Watching you, he felt his heart swell with love and compassion for you. Moving closer to you, he rested his arm in the curvature in your side. The warmth of his body beckoned you, sliding closer to him, he froze at your gesture. With your arms snaking around him, he pulled a light blanket over the top of the two of you before his eyes closed for the night. With his heart beating happily with you in his arms, his dreams couldn’t be any better than this reality.