Socks!

Socks!

"Sukkie!!!" 

Jong suk lifts his face up from the book he was reading. He was going to ignores the calling from his boyfiend, but the yell is getting louder, that it's started to get on his nerves.

'Pretend you can't hear him, pretend you can't hear him!' the pale man chanted desperately. Jong suk then stares hard on the opened book, trying to register whatever he's been reading. 

"I said Sukkie-ah!" a pouting man appears in front of the door. His hair is still half-wet from the shower he just took, his upper body seems so inviting in Jong suk's eyes that he had lost himself staring at it for a while. 

"Sukkie!" the voice called again, as it immediately pulls back Jong suk to the reality he had to handled. 

"What is it now?" Jong suk asks lazily. He puts down the book on his lap, as he removes the glasses he was wearing, and concentrate on his whining boyfriend. 

"You're so y!" Woo bin blurts out. 

"What did you say?" Jong suk's eyes went round, listening to Woo bin's unexpected comments. 

"Nothing!" Woo bin denied immediately. He will never admit that he had this little of observing Jong suk whenever he had his glasses on. 
Jong suk stares at the man for good one minutes before decided to drops off the short comment. " So? Why are you still undress?" Jong suk asks, referring to the white towel that hang loosely around Woo bin's waist. 

"You have to help me!" Woo bin said seriously. 

"Huh?" was the only respond Jong suk could give. 

"I can't find our matching socks!" Woo bin exclaimed frantically as if he has a huge serious problem. 

Jong suk rolled his eyes, as he forced himself not to reach out for the nearby book and throw it to his beloved boyfriend. 

"Why the hell do you need that at this hour, saekki!" Jong suk finally lose it. His voice echoed in their shared room.

Woo bin smiles adorably, making Jong suk's heart beats a little faster. Jong suk always had a soft spot for the other's smile. As usual, a smile it takes for Jong suk to commits to Woo bin's request. However, lately Woo bin is acting more childish than his usual self. Out of nowhere, he starting to become too dependent on Jong suk. He won't eat if Jong suk do not cook for him, he personally makes Jong suk his stylist at home, not enough with that, he even asks Jong suk to help him in the shower. Jong suk has been patiently putting up with Woo bin's unusual behaviour, but still, there were times when Jong suk couldn't take it and end up scolding Woo bin. 

"It's gonna be cold tonight. So we need the socks!" Woo bin asnwered happily, as he lifts up Jong suk and carry him in his arms. 

"We have the bloody heater in this room. And I don't like wearing socks while sleeping!" Jong suk scolded the tall guy. 

"But I want to wear it. It's a couple socks, so no point of me wearing it alone" Woo bin replied as they entered their huge walk-in-closet. 

Jong suk was about to retort back but his eyes were quick to caught the horrible mess. He couldn't belive that Woo bin could make their usual clean and neat walk-in-closet to this state of mess. There are blouses and pants everywhere on the floor. Most of the drawers are opened. He could even see bottles of lubes and at one corner. Jong suk's face lit up with anger and embarrassment. 

"Yah you damn stonehead! What the hell happened here?!!" Jong suk yelled on top of his lung, as he stands on his feet again. 

"I told you I was searching for our socks. Too bad I can't find them. Before I knew it, this room had become like this" Woo bin answered calmly, without a tiny trace of guilt. 

Jong suk just sighed deeply as he thought there would be no point to yell anymore. He then quietly moves to one of the wardrobe and pulls the most bottom drawers and takes out a two pairs of matching socks. 

"You were looking for this? This goddamn socks, elsewhere but this drawers??!" Jong suk asked dangerously, referring to the drawer limited to socks, as he glared at his blushing boyfriend. 

"Errr....I...forgot...maybe?" Woo bin said cautiosly. 

"Y.O.U!!!" Jong suk gritted his teeth, as he marched forward. But, unlucky for him, his feet get tangled by a tie, and he ended stumbled forward. Jong suk fell with his forehead kissing the floor with a 'thoud'. 

"Babe!" Woo bin then comes to Jong suk's side. "Are you ok?" Woo bin panickly carress the newly formed red bump. 

"Do I look ok?!" Jong suk asked back, eyes glaring at the half- man.

"Mianhe" Woo bin bends over and kiss the red spot. "I didn't mean it to happen like this" he then whispers softly, but it was loud enough for Jong suk to hear it.

"What do you mean?" Jong suk asked, dumbfounded. 

"Don't you notice something weird in the drawer just now?" Woo bin whispered into Jong suk's ears. The pale man don't seem to grasp the situation yet, but he has a bad feeling about it. 

"D-define weird!" Jong suk asked, but he can't help to stutter, as he saw the smirk plastered on Woo bin's face. It has been some times since he had that kind of expression on.

"I wanted to give you a little reward.." Woo bin bites Jong suk's earlobe after he got on top of his lover, "..for all your helps..." the tall guy trail off Jong suk's firm jawline with his wetted finger, "..for being patient with me..." he then attacks Jong suk's neck and leave a big visible love mark, "..thank you..." Woo bin finally claimed Jong suk's lips into a kiss. 

"Care to explain a little..?" Jong suk asked, panting for air after their kiss. 
Woo bin allowed himself to fall on top of his frail lover without his permission. "I know I was a pain. I must have troubled you a lot with my unreasonable demands...I don't even let you rest properly though you just had finished your recent drama and I know it damn well how precious is this kind of break. I was a bad boyfriend, didn't I?" Woo bin said softly. He could feel his face reddened with every word escaped from his own mouth. 

Jong suk smiled. His fragment of anger had evaporated into the air. "You feel lonely don't you? We hardly get a time of our own, and our schedule were a total for the past few months, right?" 

"Hhmmm" the other responded. 

"Let's go for a trip once you settled your current job" Jong suk suggested.

"Great! I love that idea!" Woo bin said brightly. "Then..let's proceed with your reward!" Woo bin smiled at his lover. 

"Ehhhhh?" 

"Oh yeah Sukkie...I think you gonna be great at handling a child..." 

Jong suk looked at Woo bin expectantly, waiting for him to continue. 

"..so let's make love until you're pregnant, then we can start a family with our own cute juniors!" 

"Why you saekki...!!! I'm a freaking man, you idiot!!" 

***
p/s: Hello. This is just a very very short oneshort for warming up. Actually I'm kinda having a writer block after so long didn't write. I do have the idea for the next chapter (Rewind the Time) but I can't write it out *sigh* #depressed# I kindly asked you to wait for an update #sorry!#