...

It takes Lee Chanhee to play the tango.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there’s anything that he wants, he would want that his best friend only looking at him. But, he knows that wouldn’t come to appear in reality even how strong he wished because his best friend would never looks at him like he does. He just simply holds nothing, no heart feeling attached between them except a strong bond between friends. Yeah, between friend and friend!

Oh, how ironic it is when he could put that smile in front of everyone else but not his best friend yet no one ever notices his fake smiles. Did they act dumbly or they even don’t know how his smiles are?

Maybe, both of them are true enough. They could not see the desperate callings yet frustrated tensions lingered in his eyes because before anyone could realize it, he’d has hide those feeling, burying them deeply so no one could discovers them.

Is he afraid? On what or all the matters is for whom he hides his beautiful genuine feeling?

He wishes he could answer that but no… he hasn’t had that will to tell his best friend.

Who is he to talk about him? Between him and that best friend of him, both of them stand for different personality.

He is an average student, not the whole school knows him but at least someone inside the school knows him, like teachers and staffs. But he doesn’t that famous to compare with his best friend.

Yeah, his best friend is the Lee Byunghun, the only and the one Lee’s heir empire. Who is he to kid with? Becoming a friend to that hell wealthy kid is uncommon for those students in the school. They didn’t know what’d happened yet they throw all the judgmental thinks on him about how a commoner like him could be a best friend to the almighty rich heir.

He even doesn’t know. Why has he? Why won’t anyone else? Why he, the commoner? Why won’t be the Kingka, Lee Minhyuk? He’s handsome, sociable, and perfect in everything? Why should him the chosen one?

“You’re perfect just like you’re.” Byunghun grins. “Don’t think about those negatively filthy words. I know how you’re and you know how am I. we’re the perfect best friend ever.”

Yeah, we’re the perfect best friend ever.

Chanhee’s heart wrenches in uneasy twist, making him nauseous all of sudden. Smiling bitterly, he nods while copying the notes written in front on the whiteboard by their Literature teacher, Ms. Park.

Byunghun would not stop budging Chanhee until to a limit where Ms. Park had has enough with the noise made by the blond boy.

“Lee Byunghun ssi, I would love to know how would you decipher this phrase; ‘the moon and the stars are special’.” Ms. Park crosses her arm, waiting for an answer that comes out from Byunghun’s pouty chicken mouth.

The sudden grimaced blond grins as if he’s the one that discovered the buoyancy. Eureka! “I would love to decipher that phrase by using my own words and examples, not from those schemes in books, could I?” he raises a questioning eyebrow.

Ms. Park, nevertheless nods, all eager to hear what the Lee Byunghun wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter