010;-

Little boy.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you and Luhan are finally offical mates," D.O laughed as he sat on his bed in the dorms. Sehun nodded as the elites were all in Kais and D.Os room. Baekhyun healed up but his arm was still broken. The room was big enough to fit the 12 members. 
Luhan sat quietly as he smiled at all his friends. 
"Did you go all out," Kai smirked. Sehun looked at his bestfriend and nodded. 
"They were weaker then I thought," Sehun muttered and crossed his legs on the chair. 
"That's because you're one of the stronger ones amongst us," Chanyeol rolled his eyes. 
"Not really, we're all elites for a reason, each and every one of us," Sehun smirked at all of them. 
"What do you mean," Luhan asked curiously. 
"So cute," Sehun laughed as he pulled Luhan onto his laps, circling his hands around his mates waist. Luhan blushed as he tried to punch Sehuns arms. 

"HUNHAN," Kai and Chanyeol yelled as they clapped. Chen sighed but smiled as he laid down, he couldn't even turn his head left or right. Xiumin stayed securely by Chens side, he blamed himself for what had happened to Chen. 
"But Luhan, once you and Sehun bond, you'll be able to turn into your true wolf form and then Yunho will tell you everything that you need to know," Kris said. 

"We'll go buy dinner, make sure you all stay put," Suho stood up as he looked at Chen, baekhyun, D.O and Luhan. 
"You're one of the weaker ones, so it'll be a bother to bring you along, and you're also injured," Sehun spoke as he followed them all out. 
"Geez that Sehun is totally not the maknae," Baekhyun growled and threw a book at the door once Sehun closed it. 
"I think Sehuns mature," Luhan giggled. 
"Lu, that's because he's your mate, does he think he's cool with that stupid mint green hair," Baekhyun pouted and muttered. 
"Now now," D.O laughed. "Chen, are you alright? They doubled the pain didn't they? Sorry," D.O looked sadly at Chen. Baekhyun and Luhan both shut up and looked at the injured boy. 
"I wish I could turn my head to you guys," Chen chuckled. "I wanted to do it, to protect Xiumin," Chen smiled. "But man, it really hurt," the others could tell that Chen was devestated that his body turned out like this. The room became silent as they could hear the other students in their own dorms. 
"Once you heal up, we'll get those outsiders, we're elites right?," Baekhyun smiled at Chen. 
"You're right," Chen grinned. 



~



"Did you hear? All countries are going to have a big meeting at the center," students were whispering amongst themselves.


It was true, they were all deciding that they would find out who was the culprit that attacked the elites. The center was filled with students with all different kinds of uniforms, the center was a large forest but in the middle was a lake, the sign of all wolves. Every school had an elite group, they were more like the group that had special skills and powers as the strongest wolves. 
"Elites, line up," the principals stood together as they elites lined up together in their schools. Got7 lined up behind exo, behind them was blockb and Ukiss. 
"Mark! Mark!," Luhan whispered in the crowd to get Marks attention. Mark noticed Luhan, he then smiled and waved. Luhan giggled as he stood beside Himchan. 
"That red head better apoligize to us," Himchan growled. 
"Oh calm down," Jongup sighed. 

*What's up with him,* Sehun growled as he saw the contact between them. 

"We are here today to discuss the situation about the outsiders," the principals announced. 

"Hm this should be interesting," P.O chuckled. 
"Hey, hey, outsiders, did you hear that?," Dongho giggled and looked at Kiseop. 

"I know this is hard to believe but the South, North, East and West are now going to become one," Yunho said. The schools errupted in whispers and disbelief. 
"Becoming one?," Kris muttered. 
"This is only happening so that we could protect the mixed blood from the outside world, if we become one, there would be no more need to fight one another but stand all together to defend our country," the principals said. 

"This might be a good idea," Soohyun muttered. 
"I agree," Kevin smiled. 
"Me to," Taeil said. 
"I refuse already," Zico muttered as he crossed his arms. 
"Why not? This could be fun, Zico," Kiseop smirked and looked at Zico. 
"Shut up Kiseop," Zico growled at the rose head boy. 
"Don't you wonder what that mixed blood looks like? Only know that he has white hair and blue eyes, and his mate has mint green hair and dark green eyes. What is this place, pixy hollows?," Ukwon laughed loudly. Sehuns fist clenched together as he glared at the said wolf. All of a sudden, Ukwons legs were wrapped in vines as it swung the west elite up and down. 
"WOAH ," Ukwon yelled as he grabbed onto Zico for help. The elites were laughing at Ukwon as Sehun crossed his arms. 
"You shouldn't do that," Kai sighed and shook his head. Luhan looked at the other elites curiously, it was his first time seeing so many schools together, everyone looked so different. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter