Chapter 2

Valentines Day

Everyone arrived at school. All the girls were all hugging. Seohyun and Luhan were sitting at a table. Seohyun as always was studying. "What are you doing?" Luhan asked and was cuddling with Seohyun. "Studying for History." Seohyun said. Luhan laughed and kissed Seohyun on the cheek. Meanwhile Chorong was sitting at the table across the yard. She saw Luhan kissing Seohyun this was her reaction

Naeun came to her table. "Unnie what's wrong?" Naeun said. Chorong pointed at Luhan. Naeun saw how he was smiling and having fun with Seohyun. The Naeun saw Kai and Krystal. They were giggling. Taking pictures. Then Kai kissed her on her forehead. Then Naeun got really angry and sad. 

Naeun thinking: Why did i ever break up with Kai i regret it now why did i have to kiss him, i should've been with Kai that day instead of him. I'm going to get you Krystal Jung watch!

End of Naeun thought:

Suzy and L were walking to class. Then all of a sudden a boy came to Suzy. "Hi suzy ssi." He said shy. "Umm.. Hi." Suzy said then smiled. "Would you like t have lunch wiht my friends and i?" He asked. Suzy looked clueless and looked at L. L was jealous and butted in the business. "Yah, what are you doing, she's already with me." L said and grabbed her wrist and walked away. Suzy was blushing. "Oppa komawo for helping." Suzy said. "It's ok."L said. They both went to class. Then Seohyun walked to the class next door.  Suzy saw 2 girls following Seohyun the two girls were ...

 (Hyeri and Minah)

Suzy was very suspicious. "Are you coming?" L asked. "Umm, why won't youygo first i'll come i just need to go to the bathroom." Suzy said. "Okay." L responded. Suzy went to the window of the classroom and saw them in there. 

End of Suzy!

Seohyun was walking to the classroom because she forgot her bag. When she got in she had a feeling someone was following her. Two girls walked in and Seohyun was surprised. "Oh, annyeongseo." Seohyun said and bowed. Hyeri pushed Seohyun to the wall. Seohyun hurt her head on the shelf. Then she fell on the ground. Minah grabbed er hair and told her "Yah, you better stay away from Luhan, or you'll get more hurt i the future!" Then Minah slapped her and they both left. Seohyu was hurt and was crying. 

 

Seohyun was hurt and then walked out. Suzy was ran to her."I'm okay." Seohyun said. "No your not, who are the girls!" Suzy yelled. Then Luhan and L came out of the classroom. 'Seohyun are you okay." Luhan said adn ran to Seohyun. "I'm okay." Seohyun. "WHO WERE THE TWO GIRLS UNNIE!!" Suzy yelled. "What two girls?" L asked. "There were two girls that threatened Seohyun." Suzy said. Then L saw two nametags on the ground. "Oh, is it, Lee Hyeri and Bang Minah?" L said. "Wait Minah and Hyreri...Seohyun what did they do to you?" Luhan said. "Hyeri pushed me, and Minah said for me to break up adn stay away from you." Seohyun said and cried even more. "Why would they do that!?" L said. "It's my fault because Hyeri and Minah are Chorong's close friends. Chorong is my ex-girlfriend maybe Chorong was sad and they thought it was Seohyun's fault. That's why they threatened you. I'm so sorry Seohyun." Luhan said. "From now on unnie you shouldn't be alone, you might not know something worse will happen." Suzy said. "Arasso." Seohyun said. Then Luhan hugged Seohyun. Suzy and L gave them space and went to class. "Mianhae Seohyun. I'll never let them hurt you again." Luhan said then kissed her forhead. "Okay. Saranghae Luhan." Seohyun. 

 

Sorry for updating late.

Hope you like!! Sorry will do Kaistal and Taeyeon and Baekhyun Next Chapter!