Chapter 1

Confession Day

*Excuse my grammar mistakes and possible spelling mistakes, I didn't really bother checking them cause I was tired.

Bambam's P.O.V. 

"MOOKIE! STOP FIXING YOUR HAIR AND MAKING CUTE FACES IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR AND HELP ME MOVE THIS HEAVY A** COUCH RIGHT NOW!" I could hear JB's shouts echo throughout the dorm, I sighed and finish up my hair, finally shouting back at my wonderful hyung.

"ALRIGHT, JUST WAIT A MINUTE JAEBUM HYUNG! AISH!"

We were redecorating our dorm, which I thought was really stupid. Honestly speaking, we've already redecorated the dorm 5 times this week, ONLY THIS WEEK.
I dragged my feet off to where JB was and found him sprawled across the couch with sweat droplets covering his face. 

"Alright hyung, I'm at your service. Don't need to shout now..." It felt like time was going by slowly as silence took over the conversation. It felt like forever until I took a closer look at him to see that he had passed out from exhaustion, I believe.

"Aish, why now..." I shook him a bit to see if he were to wake up anytime, I guess luck wasn't by my side today. Jaebum is one of the deep sleepers in the dorm, he's second. Youngjae is first... don't even get me started to Youngjae hyung.

Seriously, once we were working out in the gym and right when JB and I got into our van he straight away fell asleep. At first I thought he was faking it, so I shook him a bit but his was dead asleep. I found out he was a deep sleeper that day, we were pretty close and he was always a reliable hyung of mine. The reason why I sometimes think that he's faking it is because once I was practicing with him in one of the practice rooms and I went out for only a few minutes, once I came back he was 'sleeping', but it was just the beginning of him scaring the heck out of me.

I sighed and decided to take him to his bed to find that Youngjae was also sleeping also, surprise surprise. Even though he was way taller than me, I should take care of the hyung that has been there for me since the beginning of my trainee days. He's actually the only person I can tell my secrets too because the rest of the members are a bunch of gossipers and since there's only 7 members, news spread fast. 

I shook my head and decided just to drag him to his bed, I grabbed his arms and used all my strength to pull him across the dorm to his room. He was a lot heavier than last time I dragged him to bed. I kept on dragging him, until I noticed Jackson and Mark in the kitchen. I saw Mark hugging Jackson from behind and they were both smiling and laughing with each other, that just crushed my chances of being with Jackson.

Oh, by the way I have a crush on Jackson. I've had a crush on him ever since he had entered the company, I don't know why I like him but he was just so nice and such an amazing hyung. I've always admired him and that's what got me to like him, pretty much just how much he cares for others. Also he's really y and damn his body is to die for. 

Just the sight of both of them together crushes my heart because it leaves me lonely, broken, and hurt seeing Mark interacting lovingly with Jackson. I hurried myself to drag JB to his bed and after scurring off with a body that looked dead and dropping him off on his bed, I decided to continue decorating the living room. I went over to the couch and moved it over to the spot that I thought JB wanted it to be and all of my energy was diminished from moving a couch. 

"I really should start working out again..." I sighed at the statement and thought about how weak I've become. 
"Maybe eating less would help also..." I shook my head and tried my best to not think like that, I was about to turn around until I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"Well I think you look fine the way you are... I even think that you should eat a bit more." It was a husky voice and his breath was at my neck. I could feel his breath blow against my neck making me shiver. I tried to take the pair of arms off my waist, but it only lead to having them become wrapped even tighther around me. I sighed and decided to turn around to see who this was, I turn around in the strangers arms and it reveals to be the one and only Jackson. Soon I felt my cheeks become hotter, why did I have to blush now. I hid my face with both my hands and looked away.

"Mookie~ Why hide your pretty little red face?" He chuckles as I gently hit his chest from embarrassment. I tried to get out of his grasp, but it was no use. This only made it harder to keep my feelings in from Jackson.

"Hyung... You're making things a lot harder for me..." I look down and gripped the hem of my shirt trying my best not to pour out all of my feelings I've held back for the past 3 years.

"Hm? What's so hard? Don't we always hug like this outside of the dorm?" I could feel Jackson's grip get strong around my waist.

"W-well that's for fans, we do that for fanservice..." I silently said, feeling a bit of regret after saying the comment. I sighed placed my hands on top of Jackson's shoulders. I slowly looked up to see a neutral faced hyung, whom I love for the past 3 years. I bite my lip and now fully regreting on what I just said; I could feel his arms relaxing, so I decided to turn around and walk away from him.

Just as I was going to turn, Jackson placed both of his hands on either side of my face, making me face him. I could feel the warmth from his hand and I just wished this could aways happen, with thoughts like those stuck in my head my outer apperance my a whole differenty story. I had raised an eyebrow upward and had a flushed face while facing Jackson.

"Well too bad, cause I don't only do that for the fans." He smirks and crashes both out lips towards each other. My body stilled in it's position, I didn't know what to do. Do I resist him? Should I just give in? Cause the one that I love is kissing me right here in the living room. Soon I felt his lips move, right then I decided 'eh, screw it'. I move along with his lips and wrap my arms around his neck enjoying the kiss for as long as we could. Soon I hear a loud cough, which breaks our kiss and to see JB standing with his arms crossed and messy bed hair.

"Well it's about time you two go together. Jackson, thank you so much for kissing this innocent soul because he will not shut up about you man." I hear Jackson's infamous laugh and I blush even harder as I look down.

"Glad I could help you hyung, I kinda noticed his 'little' crush on me. So I decided to play around with him~" I look up with a shocked expressions displayed across my face.

"W-wait you knew? WHO? WHO TOLD YOU?!?!" I look around the dorm to see anyone I could who could've told Jackson.

"Oh just a little birdie called Gyeomie~~ But don't worry about him, let's just be happy with each other, hm?" He grins brightly, I pout and try to let go of his arms.

"But I wanted my confession for you to be special and now the maknae had to ruin it~"

"Aigoo, and you say you aren't cute. Well confessions are only important if you've done something wrong or you're proposing to someone. Either way, you can just ask someone casually if they want to go out." He shrugs and I sighed.

"At least I don't have enough energy to kill you." I smile softly and hugs him tightly.

"You have no idea how long I've liked you, now let's go cuddle on the couch and make the other members jealous." Saying it rather happily and dragging him towards the couch.

"Alright, if that's what you want baby Bambam~" He laughs loudly as I blush a deep shade of red. Well I'm just glad that I'm not complaining about my feelings to JB anymore.


OMG I'M FINALLY DONE, I'M SORRY FOR ALL THAT HAVE WAITED FOR THIS. I GET SO LAZY SOMETIMES, BUT THEN AFTER SO MANY MONTHS I FINALLY GET THE EFFORT TO COMPLETE THIS. Anyways I hope you enjoyed~ I'm thinking about making other fics with other pairings, so if you guys have any suggestions, please comment below and I'll write more in the future~

- Writer