1.

Strawberry Vanilla

Sehun closes the tap as enough warm water filled the bath.

The mirrors in the bathroom were already misty and cloudy, pretty much like how his heart is.

Holding up an essence bottle labeled 'Strawberry Vanilla', Sehun drips a couple of drops in for old time's sake.

The sweet scent reminds Sehun of him, him who is gone and it's all because of Sehun, it's all his fault. 

Luhan.

Shaking his head to clear his thoughts, Sehun takes off his clothes, places them neatly at a side and enters the bath.

Sinking in and enjoying the comfort of the warm water, Sehun sighs a little.

Resting his head on the edge of the bathtub, Sehun closes his eyes as memories of Luhan pop into his head. 

Luhan leaning onto him in the bathtub. Luhan giggling as he splashed water onto him. Luhan looking at him with heavy-lidded eyes. Luhan being with him.

He feels so empty right now.

"Sehun."

His eyes snaps open, and Sehun would have sat up immediately, if not for the mesmerising beauty of Luhan, and the shock of Luhan being there.

Sehun sits still in the bath, paralysed as he looked up to Luhan. He dares not breathe nor speak, afraid that Luhan will disappear if he did so. 

How? How is it possible? 

Luhan stared at Sehun for a moment, his eyes telling Sehun nothing.

He bends down, his breath hitting Sehun, sending shivers down his body.

As Sehun's hand reaches up the cup his neck and pushes him down slowly, Luhan closes his eyes, his eyelashes fluttering as he nears Sehun's lips. 

His mind blank, Sehun waits until he could see the perfect blemishes on Luhan's face, before shutting his eyes.

He doesn't care about how it is possible anymore. He just wants Luhan.

The kiss was soft and brief, their lips touching just for the slightest before they were seperated. 

Sehun lets his eyes remain closed, hoping and waiting for another kiss. 

But it never came.

And his hand doesn't seem to be touching anything anymore.

Slowly, Sehun opens his eyes, and they only widen as he sees his long thin fingers against the white ceiling with the bare bulb.  

And reality hits him like his tears hits the bathroom floor.

Luhan is dead. Gone, and never coming back. Forever. 

What he saw was an illusion. A hallucination. A ghost. It wasn't Luhan.

I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Sehun cries bitterly as he sinks lower and lower into the bath, the once warm water engulfing him.

His heart is tearing apart as he slowly accepts the truth, the truth that he has known but has been denying all the while.

In the bathroom filled with the sweet strawberry vanilla essence which Luhan loved, was Sehun without Luhan, whom he loves.

 

 


You all know what I'll say --- please do comment! :D they really encourage and motivate me a lot, so I'd appreciate it if you comment to tell me how the story is :3