final

xiumin hyung happy birthday!

Today xiumin birthday and exo member celebrate it now they bring the cake and bring to present to xiumin

Exo member:'happy birthday xiumin hyung!'

Xiumin:'thanks guys!'

Luhan:'uri baozi now become 26 years old now!'

Xiumin:'shut up luhan' (--)

Luhan:'sorry'(--')

Tao:'xiumin ge can we eat the cake now?'(○◇○)

Kris:'tao it's xiumin birthday now so he decided '

Tao:'sorry kris ~ge' :'3

Suho:'make birthday wish xiumin hyung'

Xiumin:'okay'

I hope me and person i love always healthy and exo member always become one and be the best kpop group and i hope lu~ge stop molesting me because he belong to sehun,suho become more rich so he can buy me bun,kris stop molesting tao,i hope lay be gif not jpg,chanyeol and baekhyun become quiter and Kai more y,d.o cook more,amen.

and xiumin blow his candle and look other member spechless because xiumin say.

 

 

xiumin:'what?'

 

Sehun:'yehet'

 

Kris:'sorry xiumin molesting tao is my style'

 

Baekhyun:'oh ya..kkaeb song.....i am suprised'

 

Xiumin:'okay i will start cut the cake who want first?'

 

exo member: ME!!

 

And exo dorm full of happiness and messy exo members start kissing xiumin on the cheek and it was long day for xiumin don't forget we are one we are exo!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

End....

 

 

final word

 

happy birthday to our umin-oppa i hope no.... exotic wish you become more healthy and more cute happy birthday to xiumin oppa saranghe!!

And i hope exo member always become one!!! I will comeback after i do test and i hope you enjoyed!!!!@

 

N-night