Feeling

Stupid Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guuuuys...so sorry for the late update. hope you still can enjoy this story..^_^

--------------------------------

I roll my body, changing my sleeping position as patting my side and instantly i open my eyes. My side is empty. I'm wondering. Where is yuri? I glance at the window and it's morning already indeed. I'm yawning before walking out of my room.

"Yul, " i'm walking to the kitchen slowly after i hear Yuri answering my call. And there. In the kitchen, i see the flawless girl putting the vegetables into the pan. She is tying her hair up, only wearing a shirt and short. Sighing. She really looks beautiful even from her back. I approach her slowly, and try to for hugging her from back. Well, she asked me to play role as a hubby and a wife, and of course i will buy it.

"Morning, Yul Baby, " i whisper to her ear softly and i can feel her stiff a bit that makes me smiling secretly.

"M-morning, Yoong Babe, " she tilted her head, looking at me slightly before continuing her cook. "You're up already, huh, "

I'm still back-hugging her, my arms wander her stomach playfully. Her slender waist is really something to hug. "I was up since i couldn't feel your presence next to me," i pout, whining, making her chuckle.

"Sorry, Babe. I didn't wanna wake you up since you were sleeping so soundly,"

"Really? "

She nods and her next sentence gives me a shock. "Yeah, so... Soundly. You were snoring loudly since last night, " she giggles while i'm dumbfounded with her remarks.

"J-jinjja? " i release my arm around her waist, moving to her side. I'm still shocked. Was i really snoring when sleeping? The girl in front of me is still giggling while i feel my cheek is heating due to the shyness. Oh my! How could i snore loudly in front of this beautiful girl? I look away and Yuri seems to notice my shyness.

"What's wrong, my Babe? " she looks at me, her eyes are staring at me, and her lips is smiling softly.

I scratch my head randomly since i'm still shy because of my sleeping habit. "Eemm.. I'm sorry if i was snoring loudly last night, Yul. Oh my! I'm really shy. How could i snore in front of you who was staying over with me for the first time? Oettokeee? "

"Hey, hey, it's okay, " Yuri circles her arms around my neck, and our faces are only inches away. "I know that you were really tired last night. It's so common that a person snores while sleeping. Furthermore, " she kisses my cheek all of a sudden that makes my heart is beating crazily again and my cheek is heating. "Your snores are just like a beautiful melody for me, "

Oh my...! I can feel my soul flying away in happiness right after she finished her words. I can feel many butterflies are dancing on my stomach. The universe seems to stop now. It really takes time to make me back to the reality. Right after i'm back, i see the worry face from the girl in front of me.

"What happened to you, Yoong? "

"Ah, eeum, Ani, " i shake my head quickly as she's wondering with my weird behavior. I look at Yuri's cook on the pan, and i turn Yuri's body around. "Continue your cook before it's burnt," with that, Yuri squeals in panic after seeing her almost-burnt-cook. She quickly continues her cook with my help.

After her cook is done, we eat together, having breakfast as sitting side by side. We don't finish our breakfast in silence, since we're having talks and laughs as eating. And we feed each other occasionally.

We're just like a newlywed couple today since we're killing our time together happily. I'm so happy spending time with Yuri, though we only talk to each other and watch tv all day along.

"Yoong, it's getting dark. Time to go home, i guess, " Yuri, who is leaning head on my shoulder as watching tv, looks at the window and the clock.

"Mwo? Can't you just sleep here again, Yul? "

Yuri pulls her head away and sighs. "I would love to. And yet, i already slept here last night. My mom and brother will kill me if i didn't go home, "

I'm sighing, feeling kinda disappointed with her answer. However, i understand her. Well, she lives with her mom and brother, and of course she needs to go home. "Okay. Let me take you to home. Wait a minute. I'm gonna change my clothes, okay, " i stand up, going to my room to change my shorts into a long pants and i wear my leather jacket. I'm gonna take Yuri to home, since i'm responsible about her. I asked her to sleep over with me in the first place so i have to bring her back to her home safely.

As i walk out of my room, i see Yuri already ready to be taken to home. "Let's go, Yul, " i reach for her hand and we walk hand in hand to the parking lot to take my motorcycle. Soon, both of us are in the road. Yuri circles her arms around my waist tightly as i ride my vehicle.

"Honestly, i still wanna be with you, Yoong. Still miss you, " she whines as her head leans on my back.

"Yeaaah, me too, Yul. However, you're right. You have to go home otherwise your mom or brother will kill you. Don't worry, we can meet up again next time, " i utter softly to calm her.

"Just don't take a long time to meet up again, okay," she tightenes her hug as she keeps whining which i find her so cute.

"Kekeke, of course. Because i also can't wait to see you again, "

***

Monday. Another work day. Another boring day. Here i am, in the meeting room, sitting on the chair, listening to my boss's presentation about the new programs for this month. I really don't care about it. I'm not too listening to him since my phone is more interesting than his sound. Yeaaah, texting with Yuri is enough to erase my boredom and sleepiness now.

"Okay, a person is going to finish this project is Im Yoona, "

Hearing my name is called makes me to stop texting and put my phone immediately. I see people around me, their eyes are looking at me, waiting for my answer.

"E-excuse me, Mr. Lee. What is it about? Why am i choosen to be the one who finish this project? "

I see Sooyoung shaking her head and Seunggi, who is sitting beside her, face palming. I really don't know what this is project about, since i was too occupied on my phone before.

"Hmm, you seemed not to pay attention a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter