We can stay ,right?

Just for the Day

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 NOTE: Click the underlined blue words: THERE'RE LINKS

P.S. Very Colorful

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~~YOUR P.O.V~~

It was a very great day today. Mostly because ,my new home was looking better than ever ,which made me feel even better about the move.

Modern-Living-Room-Interior-Design-of-20

I was so happy with it that I almost forgot that I had to share this lovely piece of living with my two room-mates Choi Mi-Cha and Kim Sarang we all meet in collage and after we were room-mates in the dorm. We soon, found out that we all shared the same fashion in living so we saved up money to buy an apartment that was as beautiful as we wanted it to be and now we finally have it.It was very close to our collage and not that close to civilization but it was okay. We loved the nature and that we were able to see everyday.

It was spring break and my two roommates left to see there family thus, leaving me to house-sit which wasn't that bad. Of-course I want to see my family and they want to see me too but they live in Florida,USA and I'm all the way in Korea. Plus, I have no money for a flight ticket to America, I'm only a worker at this library cafe after-all. I looked at the clock and it read 2:36 so i went  to the kitchen to fit me something to eat.

After I ate, I notice that the house was a bit dirty so I took it up on myself to clean the whole house starting with the bedroom's. By the time I was done with the bedroom I was too tired to do the the rest of the house so I just made a plan to do the rest tomorrow.

My Room:

 

modern-bedroom-rug-curtain.jpg

Mi-Cha's Room:

moving-9.jpg

Kim Sarang's Room:

bedroom-design-huelsta-elumo-2.jpg

 I looked at the clock, it read 4:57 and i had nothing else to do so i decide to go for a jog. I went to my room to change into my work-out outfit and headed out to start my jog. When i came back the sun was going down and when I looked at the clock it read 7:02."wow it getting pretty late, I should shower" i said to myself and then headed to the bathroom to shower.

After I got out of the shower it was 7:22 P.M. so I decided to just go out and buy some food cause I way very hungry at this point. I put out one of my favorite spring -like outfit and was ready to go until the house phone rung. I looked at the number but it wasn't a number I knew, I thought it was my one of my roommates family phone number and they just wanted to check up on me so, i answered it.

"yoboseyo" I heard loud screaming in the background  

"hey chingu"

" Baro-oppa?" I said in shock. Baro and I ,and the rest of the group, haven't talk since they had there "Tired to walk" promotion. Mostly because i had to go to collage and had no time to talk to them.  

" so I was thinking me and the guys could come over for a bit, just to chat " he suggested as the screaming faded  

"um... yea I guess that's okay when are you all coming over"

"Right now"

"WHAT WHY SO SOON"

"sorry... oh and did you change your number or something i was trying to reach you all day"

"no i just had my cell turned off, i was clea... HEY WAIT DON'T CHANGE THE SUBJECT" I seamed into the phone a little mad. What a great way to start a friend reunion.

"ugh..fine our dorm has been invaded by some crazy fans  and they have to investigate the place just in case they planted video cameras or some stuff like that" he started

" and what dose that have to do with me" I mumbled tapping my foot wanting him to get to the point

"well... we went to some hotels but the fans keep following us and your the only person that no one knows about so we were thinking that your place is the safest" he explained as best as could and as fast as he could so, I hand no room to stop him from talking

I took a breath to clam down before I spoke.

"okay fine ....but you do know that I moved last month right" i sighed

"yes and that's why I need you to give me you new address" he sung with a bit of aegyo in his voice

After giving them my new address i had to stay home and wait for these pabos to get here. I was still hungry so, i just wished myself luck and walked to the kitchen. i scanned the whole thing and came up with some ingredients for some tuna sandwiches. I made enough for me and the other 5 also known as B1A4 and set-up the table with some other fruits and drink. I looked at the clock it read 8:07 P.M and looked outside but saw no sign of anyone coming over. I was then starting to get worried and every possible worst-case scenarios.

what if one of thoughts fan got them in a car-accident

What if they got lost

Is it possible that they might have drove off the rode into the lake and drowned

"oh-no i should stop thinking this way i'm sure their fine" i said to myself trying to calm down and then notice that i was still in my outfit. so, I went up stairs to change into something more comfortable but, before i could get to the stair i heard a loud banging at the door. i was startled that i fell first one the ground "OUCH ...UHG WHO IS IT" I yelled out in English of pain and frustration. I heard silence so i asked again ,but this time softer and in Korean " nukayo?". I stepped closer to the door and i could hear some mumbling then someone counting to three.

" annyeonghaseyo B1A4ieyo" all of them said loud though my door

"omo these pabos" i mumbled as i opened the door to 5 smiling boys with suitcases

"how long are you guys gonna be staying, exactly" i questioned as I looked at the suitcases and duffel bags that were being held

" well, hello to you too may we come i now" CNU-oppa chimed and waited for me to move out the way

" oh right sorry" I moved out they way and let them in. they stood in the living room in awe as they set ther bags down.

"how could you pay for this FiFi " Sandeul turned to my with his jaw hitting the floor

"well me and my room-mates paid for it ourselves " I stated and they all turned to me

"ROOM-MATES" they screamed in unison and started panicking grabbing there bags and headed for the door

"WAIT THEIR NOT HERE" they boys stopped "their at there's family house for spring break and wont be back until Friday"

they all let out a sigh of release while i was just standing there in shook. "what?" CNU asked " you guys really think i would let you guys come here if my room-mate were here... OHHH HEEEELLLL NO" i screamed sarcastically earning a  laughter from the group.

"HAHA...no your right we should have trusted you more"

"Yea your like the only friend we have that didn't change when we become idols" GongChan stated as he made him self comfortable on the couch , the rest of the members followed after him. I sat in front of them and said in a " i know you need me" way (or "the rich snob way") and announced proudly "that's because i know you guy need someone like me to stay the same for your safety apparently". They all laughed at me and my acting and i soon laugh along with them, until i remembered the tuna sandwiches i maid and stopped all the commotion. " OMO that right, guys i made some food just incase you guys had no time to eat" I said getting up from my spot and waited to see who was hungry. Everyone got up and i stared to lead them to the table, giggling cause they followed me like little ducklings. 

When they sat down at the table, they immediately dung in without any other without any other words "Dang you guys must have been starving" I cooed as I patted Sandeul's back and they all just nodded in response. " okay so while you guys are eating i'm gonna get your rooms ready" I said walking off and going up stairs to find some covers or something ,but while I was put there I decided to take this opportunity to change into my nightclothes. It was pretty warm in the house from the spring weather so I picked out my favorite panda shorts, oversized panda shirt, and put on some warm panda slippers then, headed down stairs to check on the boys.

"you guys done eating"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello....um yea so this is my first story that I ever posted so I hope you like it.

sorry If some word are spelled incorrectly but I tired my best to make this a good chapter

( since i  did mostly the whole the on my NOOK (tablet) and let me tell you NOT A GOOD IDEA)

Note: I finished this in only one week so if I can do that for every chapter you will get one every other week or maybe every week ;)

so yea I hope you enjoyed it and see you very soon