Final

You Had Me At Hello

 

You Had Me At Hello

 

If Sehun hadn’t been watching Baekhyun for the past five minutes, he would have missed how the older’s face paled at the announcement their manager just made.

No, wait. If Sehun hadn’t had his eyes on this particular hyung for quite a while now, he would not have been watching him for the past five minutes and see how Baekhyun’s already fair skin paled some more at the seemingly scary announcement their manager just blurted out.

Scratch that, if Sehun hadn’t been crushing on Byun Baekhyun from the very start, he wouldn’t have had his eyes on his hyung forever, he would not have been watching the shorter male for the past five minutes and he would not have seen how his face paled. But he does have a crush on Baekhyun, and he has been keeping his attention on the older. It was frustrating to watch from afar and keep his feelings to himself but he just couldn’t come out about it. They never really talked about their gender preferences and the only one who knows about Sehun willing to be gay for Baekhyun was Jongin, who isn’t exactly easy to keep his mouth shut. Sehun had to do his bidding when he felt like the maknae is being a brat again. To Sehun, however, Jongin was just acting like a baby that he is. Hey, Sehun isn’t the only bratty maknae, you know?

Sehun could see Baekhyun visibly swallow when he thought that no one else is looking. He frowned, wondering what could have been so bad about what the manager had said. Apparently, the fans are requesting for Baekhyun and Jongdae to sing ‘Really I Didn’t Know’ again for their next show and as far as Sehun remembered, they nailed it the first time. Of course he remembered; he had been in tears because Baekhyun’s voice had touched him in more ways than one. He remembered almost going up to the older just to wrap his arms around him. He wanted to know why Baekhyun seemed displeased with the idea now. Shouldn’t he be proud?

He got his answer that same night when he caught Baekhyun pulling at his hair in frustration while he paced the floor of the empty practice room. Sehun didn’t dare going in and interrupt what seemed to be a heated rehearsal so he just stood right outside the door of the room and looked inside it through the little window. After a minute or two, Baekhyun stopped and breathed in and out, facing the mirror and pouring out his heart into the song he was expected to sing with Jongdae on their next show. He almost nailed the high pitch, raising goosebumps on Sehun’s arms before suddenly, his pitch went out of tune. He dropped onto the floor and lay there silently.

It took all his strength to bring his hand up and turned the doorknob and even more strength for him to raise his leg and step into the room. Baekhyun glanced at him from his lying position and quickly scrambled up to sit, his cheeks tinged with pink as he tried to look somewhat decent in front of Sehun. It made Sehun smile, however, at how Baekhyun always tries to look happy, even when he clearly isn’t – Sehun knows because, well, he’s been watching this hyung for a while. He cursed silently at himself for letting his heart beat too fast whenever they ended up alone.

“Sehun-ah, sorry. I thought you were Chanyeollie.” Baekhyun broke the silence.

And oh, how easy was it to wipe the smile off of Sehun’s face completely? He was – surprisingly – smiling in one moment and then almost frowning in the next, at just how Baekhyun calls Chanyeol and expected the latter instead of Sehun. He wanted to just nod and maybe walk out of the practice room then disappear into a hole because , how embarrassing could it be not to be wanted at a certain place? He had just the right amount of strength left to stay on his spot and not dash out. Baekhyun, oblivious as ever, only widened his smile as he patted the space opposite him, signaling for Sehun to take a seat. The younger considered this for lesser than a second.

“I could go call Chanyeol-hyung for you if you’d like?” Sehun offered even though he was already seated opposite the older, that is oh-so-adorable, by the way.

“It’s okay! Really, I just thought he would be the one visiting me at this hour. He said he would but oh well.” Baekhyun pouted and lifted his shoulders in a shrug, and even though Sehun’s heart kind of cracked because of how close Chanyeol gets to be to Baekhyun, he mostly just wanted to kiss that damn pout on Baekhyun’s irresistible lips. Get a grip, Sehun.

Was he always so freaking awkward around Baekhyun? Sehun tried to recall ever being in such an awkward situation but couldn’t find any memory of it. He was fully aware of how close they had actually grown towards each other and maybe to Baekhyun the little moments that they shared are merely just quality times spent with a dongsaeng, but to Sehun it was something more. Slapping himself mentally, Sehun melted into the skin of someone who pretends his heart isn’t beating rapidly and instead went on to ask Baekhyun about the upcoming show.

“You heard my slip, didn’t you? Oh my God. I’ll screw up so badly.” Baekhyun covered his face with his hands and lay back on the floor when he realized that Sehun had heard his little slip.

Sehun had to stifle his chuckle. This hyung is acting so adorable without actually knowing the effect it has on the maknae. “Hyung, you did great the last time. You’ll do awesome this time.”

Baekhyun sat back up and gave Sehun a side glance. “You cried the last time I sang it. Why?”

The maknae gulped. Think up a lie. Now would be the best time. Yet a part of him says; Tell him. Tell him you cried because he was so beautiful and he sounded so heart-touching. Sehun chose to lie. “I told you. It was just a really sad song. Songs like that make me emotional.”

“Or was it because Jongdae sang it so beautifully it just kind of touched everyone?” Baekhyun joked, his mouth turning almost rectangular as he grinned at the younger.

No. Not to me, at least. You made it beautiful. “Maybe. You weren’t bad, though. I really liked it. Trust me; you can do even better this time. Maybe you should let your voice rest a little bit.”

Baekhyun chuckled, reaching out to ruffle Sehun’s hair, and even though he craved that touch it still felt like he wasn’t treated as an equal. “You’re so cute when you’re all concerned for your hyung. Thank you, Sehun-ah. But I can’t rest my voice. The show is coming up really quick.”

Sehun was torn between blushing at Baekhyun calling him cute and feeling like he should bury himself alive because his suggestions had obviously not worked and it was more embarrassing that you would ever think. He masked it with a smile as he watched Baekhyun got up onto his two feet and grabbed his phone, looking about ready to leave the room. There was an urge that built up in Sehun’s throat to blurt out his feelings but what came out only made Baekhyun smile.

“Hyung, you uh, wanna sing a line, maybe? For, um, the show? I could – I mean, I would really like to listen to you.” Sehun wanted to kill himself for the damn stuttering.

Baekhyun, probably thinking Sehun is just weird now, nodded and turned his body so he was facing the wall-size mirror. He took a moment to even out his breathing and Sehun silently watches the show. He was happy because Baekhyun hadn’t rejected his request. And so Baekhyun began his first line. He was reaching the perfect tune to the note when his voice suddenly faltered and went out of the pitch, and he wasn’t even trying the high note. This time he looked visibly upset with himself and didn’t bother covering it up with a smile. Sehun swore he saw the older’s eyes turned glassy when he turned around and muttered an apology to Sehun before storming out of the practice room. Besides the slight guilt for making Baekhyun sing for him, Sehun was more concerned for his hyung’s health. What could possibly have gone wrong?

 

There was a lot of rustling in the room when Sehun came back to consciousness after a much needed sleep. Well, it was those rustling that woke him up, to be honest, but he was half thankful that it did because it was already noon and although they had no official practice today, he needed to perfect his dance moves. Sehun groaned as he stretched his whole body, arms up above his head. The cold that hit his skin on his stomach caused him to jump up immediately, and instead of his eyes landing on a half- Jongin getting ready for the new day, they landed on a smaller boy, who seemed to be busy dusting off the space next to Sehun. It took him a minute to recognize Baekhyun sitting on the edge of his bed, looking flustered and unlike himself.

Baekhyun’s smile was cracked and even though it was genuine, it seemed like he was embarrassed with himself. And for the first time in the few years that they have known each other, Baekhyun wasn’t sure what to say. “Hey, um, I’m sorry I woke you up. I just wanted to apologize for walking out on you last night. It’s, uh, I got a little frustrated with myself.”

Sehun smiled, fighting the urge to reach his hand out and brush Baekhyun’s fringe off his eyebrows. If he was in another world where Baekhyun is head over heels for him, he would have pulled the older into his arms and forget all about perfecting his moves. But he isn’t and all he could do was stretch again so Baekhyun wouldn’t see the color in his cheeks. “It’s okay, hyung. I get like that too when I just can’t seem to get my dance right. It’s frustrating.”

The older visibly let out a breath he had been holding, chuckling to himself and patting Sehun’s cheek. “Thank you. I’m just going to go practice again today. Are you going out with Chanyeol and the rest? I heard they’re all heading out for lunch or something.”

Something lit up in Sehun’s head and maybe if he had doubt his feelings for this hyung, he wouldn’t have voiced it out. But he does like Baekhyun, and so he did. “I don’t feel like it. I’ll accompany you practice your vocal today, then. If you don’t mind?”

Baekhyun clapped and nodded, getting off the bed, his unsure smile now replaced with the grin Sehun loved so much. “That’ll be great. Jongdae will be there too, by the way.”

Sehun didn’t mind. He wasn’t actually expecting to spend another alone time with Baekhyun; the last time was already awkward enough. He kept his smile as he watched Baekhyun walked out of the room. He was just about ready to lie back down on his bed when the door opened again and a towel-wrapped Jongin came in, shooting Sehun a wide grin. Sehun rolled his eyes because he knows that grin. It was either the older has something to say about Baekhyun leaving their room or he had actually finally confessed his pathetic little crush on Jongdae. Sehun’s one to speak.

It was neither, but Jongdae was involved.

“Guess what, Sehun?! GUESS IT!” Jongin jumped onto Sehun’s bed, his hands gripping on Sehun’s shoulder and shaking the poor maknae. He didn’t give time for Sehun to guess, though. “Jongdae hyung kissed me!! Can you believe this?! I bet you can’t. This is the best day ever.”

Jongin hopped off Sehun’s bed, the grin still freshly plastered on his lips. Sehun wanted to smile but it soon wavered by the thought that hey, at least Jongdae returned Jongin’s feelings. Where is Baekhyun’s for his? Oh, right, he didn’t exactly show how he actually truly felt. Ignoring it, Sehun sat up on his bed and watched as Jongin checked himself out in the mirror.

“So how was the kiss? Was he sweet and gentle or was it sloppy and disgusting?” Sehun threw the questions at Jongin and he didn’t miss the older losing the grin.

“Uh, I forgot to mention. He, um, kissed me on the cheek.”

Sehun fell back onto his bed as he laughed his off, clutching at his stomach because it was beginning to hurt. He had so thought Jongin had earned himself the kiss he had dreamt of since forever. It turned out to be a brotherly kiss on the cheek. Jongin threw his towel at Sehun and Sehun slapped it off because it was wet and hey, it was just used to cover up Jongin’s bottom a mere second ago. He threw the towel back at Jongin, who was pulling on his boxers and jeans right after. The darker skinned male rolled his eyes at Sehun, cursing under his breath.

“At least he kissed me. Baekhyun’s falling all over Chanyeol and you’re just watching.”

This, however, made Sehun unreasonably pissed off. He just never thought Baekhyun would feel that way towards Chanyeol, who is obviously madly in love with Luhan. There were just best friends, weren’t they? “They’re just friends, aren’t they?” Came Sehun’s question.

“Friendship develops into something more. If Chanyeol can’t get Luhan hyung then Baekhyun’s just as good.” Jongin smirked at Sehun, earning himself a hit on the arm from the maknae.

“Don’t talk about Baekhyun like that.”

“I’m only kidding, okay? Baekhyun likes you more than he lets on.”

Sehun rolled his eyes and grabbed his towel, ready to head out to the bathroom. “You need to stop giving me false hopes. He doesn’t have feelings for me like that.”

Jongin shrugged, pulling on a red t-shirt. “Suit yourself. You better take my words a little seriously, though. Baekhyun likes you.”

“Whatever.” Sehun rolled his eyes again, trying to not take it seriously.

Except Sehun is taking it seriously, and he couldn’t wipe the grin off his face.

 

Baekhyun’s voice went out of tune again, for the third time now. For the first two times, Baekhyun only rolled his eyes then chuckled nervously at Sehun, who kept his eyes on the older since they started. Even though Baekhyun sounded a little off for the past two hours, Sehun still finds the smaller’s voice beautiful. He watched as Baekhyun glared at his own reflection in the mirror, his lips quivering before he muttered out a soft apology to Jongdae and storming out of the room again like he did last night. Jongdae looked confused when he glanced at Sehun, who shot the older a small smile, leaving the practice room to go after Baekhyun.

He found Baekhyun at the end of the corridor, hugging his knees to his chest as his shoulders shook. Sehun considered for a moment if he should invade the alone time Baekhyun seemed to need, but thought a second later that it, Baekhyun doesn’t deserve feeling like when he’s actually far from it. The ounce of strength for him to take the steps towards the older was more than he needed for any dance performance they had to do, and by the time he reached Baekhyun, his heart was beating too fast it was hard to breathe. He settled next to Baekhyun, giving the sad boy another minute to let it all out. In any other moments, what he did next would probably feel and look normal. But at this moment, when he wraps an arm around Baekhyun’s shoulders and the older leaning his head on Sehun’s it felt almost intimate, and Sehun likes it.

After a while, Baekhyun sniffled and look up at Sehun for a second before he wiped his eyes. “I’ll tell manager hyung I can’t do it. He’ll probably let Kyungie or Luhan hyung sing my part.”

Sehun squinted his eyes at the older, certain that he’s lost all his rationality and gained a confidence he never had before when it comes to Baekhyun, and let his finger touch Baekhyun’s chin, making the older look at him once again. “Hyung, it’s your part, not for Kyungsoo hyung or Luhan hyung. I’m sure you can do it.”

“Sehun, didn’t you hear it? I screwed up not just once but three times. Jongdae sounds so good and he’s kind enough not to snap at me. I’m just wasting his time. I’m not half as confident as he is. He won’t have any problem with this performance.”

He wondered if he should just voice out his real opinion. Sehun was haunted for a second or two that Baekhyun would avoid him once he spills everything. He really didn’t need Baekhyun far away from him; he was content just liking the older in secret, as long as he gets to be close to his hyung. But then again, it. Baekhyun is feeling like he isn’t worth it, and Sehun doesn’t want him feeling that way. He wants Baekhyun happy and smiling again like he always does.

“Hyung, do you want to know something?”

Baekhyun glanced at him, careful with the answer he was going to give. “It depends. Is it a bad thing?”

Sehun grinned, hugging knees to his chest, mirroring the older. “I think your voice, even though it cracked earlier, is still amazing, most beautiful that I’ve ever heard in my entire life. I cried the first time you sang it with Jongdae hyung not because I get emotional with sad songs, but because you sang it so beautifully, it touched me in a way I can’t really explain. I know you can do it. I think you just need to drink lots of water.”

There was satisfaction that filled up Sehun’s entire chest when he saw Baekhyun’s cheeks tinged with pink at his compliment. He knows it probably didn’t mean anything; he didn’t actually confess his feelings, and Baekhyun might just take it as Sehun trying to make him feel better. It doesn’t matter, though, because the smile that formed on Baekhyun’s lips was enough to warm Sehun’s heart. He watched as the shorter of the two covered his face in embarrassment before he reached out to playfully smack Sehun’s arm, unable to lose the grin on his face.

“I knew sad songs don’t touch you like that. We all know you’re not capable of any true feelings.” It came out with a playful tone, but soon Baekhyun’s smile wavered when he sees Sehun’s expression changed, his grin long gone. “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it like that.”

If only Baekhyun knows Sehun could feel and his feelings were only for him. Sehun forced a smile back on his face, not expecting it to be a surprise since he was known for his pokerface. But the smile didn’t return to Baekhyun’s face, instead he looked guilty and about ready to cry again. Sehun ignored the slight crack in his heart and stood up, offering his hands for Baekhyun to take.

“Jongdae hyung is waiting for you to get back to practice.”

Baekhyun flashed Sehun a forced, apologetic smile as he took the younger’s hands and pulled himself up on his two feet. His chest bumped into Sehun’s when he got up but Sehun didn’t flinch like Baekhyun did. The one minute of Sehun’s eyes locked with Baekhyun’s felt like an eternity of bliss because all Sehun could see in the older’s chocolate orbs are emotions he was feeling right at that moment, with only just a speck of confusion and fear. Fear of rejection. Sehun was torn between leaning in to meet their lips and pulling the older away towards the practice room. What if he kissed Baekhyun and Baekhyun pulls away because no, he doesn’t share the same feelings? Or worse, what if Baekhyun hates him if he moves just an inch and their lips meet?

it, again came the thought and Sehun had just abandoned all his worries and was about to move when somebody cleared his throat from behind him. Both Sehun and Baekhyun jumped apart, Sehun turning to find Chanyeol and Jongin standing side by side and grinning away. He wanted to throw something at Jongin because it was highly likely that the damned had spilled Sehun’s little secret to Chanyeol, Baekhyun’s best friend, of all people, because the grin Chanyeol was wearing only told Sehun that he knew everything.

“Chanyeollie!” Baekhyun exclaimed, rounding Sehun and running towards the giant.

Somewhere deep in Sehun’s chest, his heart cracked some more. How he wished he could be as important as Chanyeol is to Baekhyun, being able to crack a smile from the smaller just by being there. He rolled his eyes at Jongin who continued to wiggle his brows at the maknae and then followed as Baekhyun and Chanyeol head to the practice room, where the rest of EXO had seemed to gather around the food that they’d brought home. Sehun had paused at the doorway without noticing it, watching as Jongin slipped in between Kyungsoo and Jongdae and Baekhyun comfortably seated next to Chanyeol, the only space for him being next to Luhan.

He sighed and forced a smile when they screamed at him to join.

 

Sehun watched his own reflection in the mirror, combing back his blond hair, hating the fact that he is more nervous than Baekhyun looked. They only had a few more minutes until Jongdae and Baekhyun will need to be up on stage. Sehun had busied himself in the dance practice room for the past couple of days while Baekhyun rehearsed with Jongdae. He was too embarrassed with himself to risk another time alone with Baekhyun and the older seemed to be doing just fine not talking to Sehun. It was what he had been most afraid of and it was happening. Now Baekhyun wouldn’t even spare him a glance, and Jongin isn’t helping with all the teasing laughter.

He sighed and stared blankly into the mirror, hating how his eyes drooped halfway and his lips just unable to stretch wider than a small smile. His fingers played with the powder sponge on the make-up table, feeling his own frustration rise up his own throat and throwing the damn sponge against the mirror, watching as it bounced off his reflection. He startled when Kyungsoo tapped him on his shoulder, telling him that Baekhyun and Jongdae are ready to go up and that they should be watching somewhere backstage. Sehun nodded and followed the shorter male.

Baekhyun looked, as usual, handsome. People would usually just call him adorable, really, but to Sehun, the way the older had his fringe away and off his eyebrows, his suit hugging his petite body perfectly and the slightly nervous smile grazing his lips made him look beyond stunning. It had Sehun grinning like an idiot to himself as his mind brought him to places he really shouldn’t be thinking of; like wrapping his arms around Baekhyun when he’s done pouring his heart and soul into the song. Suddenly aware of his surroundings, Sehun glanced to his left and right, making sure that no one had noticed the grinning lunatic that he’s become at the sight of Baekhyun. He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that no one had seen him.

The music started and Sehun crossed his arms in a way to hug himself because his heart was beating louder than the fans’ cheers. He had no idea how Baekhyun had progressed for the past couple of days that he’s absent himself from watching the older practiced. He almost regretted it because he really wanted to be there for Baekhyun, if not as someone special, maybe as a friend. He would hate it really if Baekhyun only sees him as the pathetic dongsaeng that he actually is. Ignoring his impossible thoughts, he braced himself as he watched Baekhyun melt along with the music, his voice blending in beautifully. Sehun was sure his feet were turning jelly.

Jongdae, as always, sounded fantastic. He was like a god in the vocal line and kept impressing everyone with his amazing high and low notes. Sehun could feel his goosebumps rise on his arms and the back of his neck at Jongdae’s first high note into the song. He had no worries for this hyung; he was only slightly afraid for Baekhyun. But then the said boy’s first high note passed without a flaw and it made all hairs on Sehun’s body stand on end. He could feel the stinging in his eyes; he had to blink so hard to keep the tears from falling because Luhan was watching him.

It was to no avail, however, because Baekhyun’s ability to abuse Sehun’s heartstrings with the pull of his vocal notes continuously did what it does to Sehun. It was high note after high note and the last one triggered it, had Sehun surrendering to his emotions. He immediately covered his face with his hands, refusing to let any other members see him in tears like he did previously when Baekhyun sang this very song. The last time he openly cried in front of them, it took many years for the teasing to finally die down. And to Jongin, it never dies at all. But Sehun covering his face only proves to how much Baekhyun singing has affected him, in a good way.

The song ended with Jongdae pulling the highest note, and the both of them closing it with a smooth pull. It was flawless and all Sehun wanted to do then was go up the stage and attack Baekhyun with kisses and compliments like a fangirl would. He was so close to doing that exact thing when Chanyeol stopped him in his track, smiling knowingly down at him.

“Later, kiddo. When he steps off the stage, tell him. It’s about time. And he’s not expecting it so all the more reason to do it.” Chanyeol whispered into his hear and Sehun frowned because what?

But Chanyeol only laughed when he saw the look on Sehun’s face when the maknae stared at him. Sehun kept his eyes on the happy virus, feeling skeptical and slightly confused as he watched Chanyeol slip an arm around Luhan’s shoulders. Both Luhan and Chanyeol gave him an identical smile, as if to tell him something. He was just beginning to realize what they’re trying to say when Jongin came, knocking the back of his head. Sehun scowled, shooting a glare at Jongin.

“He meant it’s about time you tell Baekhyun you’re oh so in love with him, bingu. And did you guys really listen to my Jongdae hyung? Oh my heart.” Jongin fanned his face but Sehun already had his attention on something else. Someone else, to be exact.

He could feel the stretch of his lips when Baekhyun steps off the stage, wearing a self-satisfied grin as he cheered happily with Jongdae. Sehun was slowly walking towards his object of fascination without realizing it, only stopping when Baekhyun bumped into him again, chest to chest. He almost lost it when Baekhyun flinched and blinked at the sudden contact, but he had some energy left to hold it in and not just kiss Baekhyun then and there.

The said boy smiled adorably up at him, and Sehun almost swore there was tiny hint of a dimple right there because he was too close. He wanted to touch and caress Baekhyun’s perfect face but his hands seemed to be frozen at his sides as he looked into the older’s hazel gaze. Their eye contact only broke because they both turned their heads at the noise beside them, seeing that Jongdae and Jongin are in an embrace. Baekhyun grinned wider at it, stepping back just slightly when he realized they were standing a little too close. Sehun mourned for the loss of warmth.

“So, what did you think? Did I do well?” Baekhyun asked, biting at his bottom lip, and Sehun almost couldn’t take it. The slight crack of nervousness in the older’s voice was definitely not helping.

Maybe it was Chanyeol grinning at him from behind Baekhyun that had him all confident like never before. Ignoring the giant, Sehun mentally rolled his eyes before his focus came back to the boy right in front of him. “You need to ask? I think you already know my answer.”

This time, Baekhyun bit his lip again with a whole other intention as he pretended to give it a thought. Grinning, he shook his head. “Nope. Tell me.”

Instead of answering Baekhyun’s question with words, Sehun did it with actions. And by actions, he meant pulling the older into his arms and meeting their lips in a soft yet passionate kiss. It had Baekhyun’s knees trembling underneath him and he was lucky Sehun was there to hold him up. When they pulled away, it felt like the whole world around them disappeared because everything else was silent. “You made me cry again, that’s for sure.”

The pink that colored Baekhyun’s cheeks made Sehun lean down again and kissed those amazing lips. There was a whole new level of warmth in his chest spreading through the rest of his body and he never wanted it to ever end. He couldn’t believe this was even happening. Where did that spark of confidence come from? Maybe it was the way Baekhyun never failed to touch his heart, in more ways than one. Maybe it was that Baekhyun looked so unbelievably, irresistibly and undeniably good looking tonight. Or maybe it was just that knock on his head courtesy of Jongin.

Sehun had his arm wrapped around Baekhyun’s shoulders as the night finally ended. He was feeling a little too happy and he felt that these emotions are not healthy for him to take in just one night. But the comfort of having his arm around the boy he had so admired since the very beginning was soothing, and he didn’t want to let go. He watched as Chanyeol tickled Luhan’s side until he teared up, unable to walk ahead with the rest of the members. Jongin and Jongdae didn’t walk together, but by the way they constantly glanced at each other, Sehun knows Jongin had somehow worked it out. He liked staying at the back, always the last to go, and this time he has Baekhyun by his side, who seemed a little frustrated that he isn’t at the front.

He felt Baekhyun’s arm around his waist tighten, and he looked down to see a grinning Baekhyun. “You know what I learnt tonight, Sehunnie?”

Sehun hummed in response, smiling at the way Baekhyun just called him. Baekhyun stopped them both, leaning up to peck Sehun on the lips before pulling away, preventing Sehun from deepening the kiss. His smile alone lit up Sehun’s entire universe. Was that even possible?

“You do have feelings after all. Even if it’s only for me.” Baekhyun cackled, stepping away once he sees Sehun’s eyes enlarged in disbelief.

“I have feelings for other things too, okay?! Hyung!” Sehun lied, but it was only to protect his ego.

The soft laughter that leaves his lips was genuine, one he hadn’t let out for the past couple of days, as he chased after the boy who had stolen his heart. Baekhyun was, at that point, annoying as hell. But still Sehun finds the older rather beautiful as his eyes pinned on Baekhyun’s back, his feet taking after Baekhyun, whose laughter sounded like bells as he tries to flee from Sehun.

The maknae succeeded at tackling Baekhyun into his arms, causing the smaller to laugh even more, the sound of it like a sweet melody in Sehun’s ears. Sehun felt like his entire being might explode soon when Baekhyun slowly stopped laughing and pulled away just slightly to look at him with tender eyes. The smile on Baekhyun’s lips took his breath away and he leaned down to press his own to Baekhyun’s again, never getting enough of it. Their kiss was cut short with the grin that plastered on both their lips as they looked into each other’s brown eyes, and Sehun could barely hear Suho’s motherly orders for them to get into the car already because all he could hear was the sound of his heartbeat, along with Baekhyun’s and the unsaid words in Baekhyun’s eyes.

He would definitely get used to this.

 

 

A/N: This is the result of extreme SeBaek feels and falling in love all over again with Baekhyun’s voice after watching that video of him singing ‘Really I Didn’t Know’ with Jongdae repeatedly. If you want to know, Baekhyun’s first high note at 3:35 raised the hairs on Hunnie’s body. At 4:35, his heartstrings were mercilessly abused and at 5:03’s high note, he loses it. Lol. I really did cry because Baekkie’s voice is just that good. I cannot believe this was over ten pages and 5K words. I’m actually, finally satisfied. Aha. xD

Hope you all enjoy this and expect one more to come real soon. I have it all planned and just ready to be written. I love you all and comments are always appreciated. And maybe upvote? Kbye.