A Bunch of Fools!

Because of You [HIATUS]

 

[Hyuna’s POV]

The next day we headed to Cube Building once again. I was going to be introduced with the girls of ‘4ACES’. I was pretty excited about the whole thing; I heard these girls are really nice. I also heard that they are called ‘4ACES’ not for the sake of it but because Cube Entertainment actually sees them as the Aces of the company.

Arriving at the gym room I was greeted by some of the BEAST members and unfamiliar girls smiling like there’s no tomorrow. All of them were so pretty, I was actually jealous because they have longer legs than me. No, I am not a ert but it is the first thing I look at when I see girls. I always compare myself to them.

I bowed my head over and over again as the new faces greet me. I felt like by the end of this day I’ll have a sore neck.

“Kim Hyuna-ibnida” I introduced myself when everyone finally gathered around to form a circle – everyone except Junhyung who was busy staring at the sky outside the room.

‘This guy is really well-mannered isn’t he? Sarcasm applied.’ I thought to myself.

Everyone else started introducing themselves besides the boys because I know them already.

“Kim So-Ah ibnida, leader, main vocalist and the writer for ‘4ACES’ please look forward for our debut.” So-Ah said. So-Ah was the same height as me but for some reason her legs looks longer and ier than mine. She had long black hair with a side fringe. She hardly has any make up on but her face looks beautiful. She was wearing a blue track pants, white air forces along with black sleeveless; she was simple yet beautiful.

“Kim YunSook ibnida, lead dancer semi-vocalist of the group and I’m So-Ah’s little sister; nice to meet you.”  YunSook and So-Ah looked exactly alike; if their height and hairstyle wasn’t different you’d mistake them as each other. YunSook had shoulder length hair with a light caramel-like colour. She wore a black basketball shorts with white air forces and a white sleeveless. She’s really pretty too.

“Kim Jieun ibnida, I’m the rapper, vocalist and dancer of the group ‘4ACES’. The second youngest of the group, let’s be good friends.” Jieun said happily while giving me the thumbs up. I flashed one of my smiles towards her and gave her two thumbs up in return. Jieun was as simple as YunSook and So-Ah, she wore a high cut pink converse, a white and blue crop-top and a long white jogging pants. Her hair was simply bobbed; short at the back then it goes long at the front.

“Last but not least Kang SooGuk, Dongsae of the group. I might not look like a strong person but I am, I can beat you at any game. I’m the rapper/vocalist/dancer of the group. I specialize in contemporary, nice to meet you and let’s work hard together.” She said with the biggest smile on her face. SooGuk had that tomboyish look on her. I guess that’s because she’s an athlete as well but I can still see the feminine side of her.

“Nice to meet you all, let’s be friends and support each other.” I said. The rest of the guys cheered and so did the girls. I was feeling comfortable around them; it was like I was at home again with my friends.

“Oh, Hyuna, I heard you came from overseas” So-Ah said. I nodded my head and all the girls looked amazed. Before we could continue to chit-chat the managers walked into the room. Everyone quickly got together and waited for instructions. All the girls stood in one side while the boys stood on the opposite side.

Doojoon was told that he actually have to go for a filming today so the rest of the guys were left with us girls.

“Today the girls and the guys will be practicing for a special number that you all are performing for ‘4ACES’ debut next month. Hyuna will be joining you as well, then after that we’ll start filming for the teasers of your upcoming song. Hyuna will come along and shoot a teaser with you girls as well; we’ll explain the details later on. So now please pay attention to your teacher, araso?” Manager Kang said.

We all nodded, said yes and right after he walked out with the other managers leaving us with our dance teacher.

“I’ll pair you all up according to what I feel like” He said. We laughed then stood up when he gestured us to. He started picking the partners, everyone was happy with their partners besides Junhyung because I was his partner. I seriously don’t know why this guy hates me this much, I mean I didn’t do anything wrong to deserve this.

“Can I swap with Yoseob?” Junhyung asked.

“Andwe” Yoseob protested holding onto So-Ah’s hand as tight as he could.

“Yah, Junhyung, what’s wrong with you? I mean everyone else is happy with their partners besides you. What is so wrong with Hyuna anyway? Is your ‘high’ standard radar beeping again because she’s not good enough to be close to you? Is that it?” YunSook snapped.

“Tsch, I just don’t like her. And plus YunSook why do you always have to be on my case? It’s not like it has anything to do with you anyway”

“Ah hyung, stop it now. Just stay with Hyuna, she’s not that bad anyway” Dongwoon said.

“It’s okay; if he doesn’t want me as a partner it’s fine. I could just partner up with the teacher and well he can be all by himself.” I snapped when he’s refusal to partner up with me starts to annoy me.

“Aniya, I can pair up with Hyuna.” Kikwang volunteered. He let go of SooGuk’s hand and skipped his way towards me with a smile on his face. At least someone wants me TT.TT.

“Are we all cool now? Can we start?” The teacher asked sounding so annoyed. I bowed my head because I felt bad that the class had to be delayed just because Junhyung the cocky guy didn’t want me as his partner.

. . .

The class went on for like hours; it was now time for our lunch time. Junhyung suddenly disappeared with the teacher, leaving the rest of us unattended with a bunch of prepared meals.

“Don’t mind Junhyung, sometimes he’s just a bit cold towards people. He is not really up to making friends at the start but he’ll learn to be friends with you as time comes. It’ll be easy when that happens. Right now you’re just warming up to him.” Kikwang said as he starts putting food for us. We ran out of plates because the other guys are playing with them so we had to share food.

I laughed a little then replied “its okay, it’s not like I have any intention in being friends with him. He really gives me the creeps and the way he acts is just a no-go for me.”

“OH CHINCHA!?” He replied shocked. I nodded my head while putting food in my mouth.

“WAH, I think you’re the only girl who does not want to be friends with the amazing ‘YONG JUNHYUNG’” he said while emphasizing Junhyung’s name followed by a laugh.

“I wouldn’t want to force myself onto someone who clearly doesn’t want anything to do with me.” I told him then suddenly I felt like someone was behind me.

♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥ - ♥

[Junhyung’s POV]

“I wouldn’t want to force myself onto someone who clearly doesn’t want anything to do with me.” Hyuna said not knowing I was behind her. She turned around suddenly then gave me the ‘Miane’ look. I didn’t pay any more attention to her and just looked at Kikwang.

“Kikwang, do you know what time Doojoon’s coming back today?” I asked him ignoring Hyuna.

“I don’t know, just try and call him to find out” Kikwang replied. I nodded my head and walked away.

I have no idea why but this individual repulses me. I really have no idea what she did or what it is about me that I really don’t like. I’m never this cold towards someone but there’s something about her that’s really annoying me.

“Yah, are you cooled down already?” YunSook asked like she was asking for round two. She and I always argue, for her, I’m an evil man. There’s nothing I don’t like with her besides her nosy personality. She’s always picking on what I’m doing, what I’m saying and especially what I am.

“Not really in the mood for round two.” I told her and continued walking to the side of the room.

.

“HYUNG, COME AND JOIN US!” Dongwoon called. They were playing some sort of daring game but I wasn’t up for anything. Our lunch break was taking longer than usual, after separating with our dance teacher I didn’t know he disappeared to.

“It’s okay you guys play” I told them and started fiddling with my phone. I updated my twitter saying ‘Bored’. I slid my phone closed right after and watched as the kids mock around doing the dares they were given. Hyunseung was having fun the most because he gets to ask a lot of questions which is annoying the others – I think.

The game ended and they decided to just play around.

They decided to have a dance battle, boys against girls. The girls actually suggested it but didn’t they know that males always dominate keke. I didn’t join and just watched from afar; at first it was all serious. There was a lot of krumping, popping and just freestyle. The boys gave their best with a hip-hop routine, the dance we did for ‘R-Kelly’s Bobble’. But the girls counterattacked with their own routine for the song ‘Wall to Wall. I got to admit ‘4ACES’ are all strong dancers. Hyuna, on the other hand sat at the side cheering her team on.

After a few dance, the boys gave up and admitted defeat. I chuckled to myself at how ‘manly’ these guys want to look just to impress the girls. The congratulated each other and started mocking around. They piggybacked each other and started pushing each other.

They were having so much fun.

“Oppa, come down!” So-Ah called. I smiled at her and just waved. Then one by one the girls started to call me. I gave up and just came down to join them.

“We should take photos; I got my camera with me!” Hyunseung said.

“When do you not have your camera?” Kikwang said rhetorically making the girls laugh.

We didn’t delay any further and just started taking pictures. We didn’t care about our poses or what we were doing we just kept posing and posing.

“HAHA, WHAT IS THIS!?” Yoseob exclaimed happily yet surprised when he started viewing our photos. We were all making silly faces and silly poses in the photo we were viewing.

“We’re like a bunch of fools who’s got nothing to do with their lives but take random pictures.” Jieun commented.

“We’re a bunch of fools who are about to take over Korea!!!” Dongwoon cheered.

“HELL YEAHH!!!!” We all chorused then started laughing at ourselves. I was really happy being with them, while laughing I suddenly locked eyes with Hyuna who was standing in the opposite side of me. She stopped cheering and stared at me as well, suddenly I felt an emotion I could not explain. 

. . . . .  .

A/N: YAY !  Thanks to my new subscribers and to everyone supporting my story <3 I'll update again later on tonight, I'm just going to rest for awhile. LOL

`25/08/11 ; 6:37PM

@ilahyouFOREVER ; that's just the beginning of your argument with Junhyung :P.

COMMENT . SUBCRIBE. AND P.S I AM OPEN FOR ANY SUUGESTIONS for the story ;)