SO BEAST!

Because of You [HIATUS]

 

.

Few years passed and Junhyung Debuted along with B2ST.

[Junhyung’s POV]

Waking up every morning is always going to be a mission for someone like me. I don’t like getting up so early, I’m a lazy man. I don’t exercise as much as Kikwang does but I do tend to look good every single day of my life. I think looking good and setting an example is the best combination.

“Junhyung, Bali, we’re going to be late because of you again.” Doojoon commanded as he tries and pulls me out of my bed. Unlike Doojoon whose energy never seems to die, mine fades easily maybe because of the fact that I don’t exercise at all. I got up from my bed and headed straight for the washroom, everyone on the other hand must have finished getting ready.

.

“Our first stop is the salon; you boys better behave this time. Stop trying to act cute and all that because you all delay our time always making us late for schedules. You don’t know how hard it is to keep up with you lot.” Our manager explained.

I chuckled as I tried to think about how silly and annoying we all can be sometimes. But then again we’re boys and will always be.  

“Junhyung, why are you always getting up so late when you fall asleep the fastest among all of us?” Yoseob asked rhetorically – I guess. I didn’t want to answer his question and just smiled at him. We had a busy day ahead of us. Firs off was the salon, get a little make up here and there for our Music Bank pre-recorded performance because we can’t really be there on the day. I was seriously not looking forward to that show actually because to be honest I just wanted to sleep today, I’m lazy huh?

“After today’s recording, we will head back to Cube Building so you all could meet the newest girl group about to debut. You’ve known the girls for awhile now but you don’t know which girls are going to debut in less than one month. We want you to show them support and encourage them, araso?” Our manager explained. 

Ne” we all chorused.

“Hyung, are they really close to us? Have we exchanged numbers with them yet?”  Hyunseung asked which made everyone laugh for some reason.

“Waeyo?” He asked confused.

“Yah, Jang Hyunseung, how can our manager know if you’ve exchanged numbers with people already. He’s not a machine that monitors us every single hour of everyday. He, too, have a rest just like us.” Doojoon explained making Hyunseung nodding his head.

“We must have been friends with them for awhile now then right? I mean even before we debuted?” Yoseob continued.

“De, all of you have been friends with them for so long. Enough with the questions and will just go there. I don’t think they know they are debuting as well, we’ll find out when we get there.”

Like what our manager said we headed back to the building to meet the girls who are going to debut soon. It would be a BIG surprise if they really don’t know that they will be debuting. The feeling of knowing you’ll be up on that stage you’ve been dreaming of is overwhelming most of the times. It’s going to be one of the happiest days of these girls’ lives.

Arriving at the building was easier than usual; I guess no one was expecting us to be back at the building this early, well not early but earlier than we normally come.

“OPPA!” we heard a girl yelled excitedly. We all turned around and saw So-Ah waving her hands while running towards us, Yoseob’s face lit up when he saw his bestfriend happily running towards us. Midway towards us So-Ah tripped a little making Yoseob react like he needed to be the cushion to save his bestfriend.

“AISH, how many times have I told you to be careful?” Yoseob scolded while picking So-Ah up.

“Sorry Oppa won’t happen again. Oh, Annyeong.” She greeted while bowing her head towards the rest of us.

“So-Ah, you haven’t changed one bit, still as clumsy as ever. I’m so surprise that out of all the trainees I know you’re the only one who has never gone to the hospital because of an injury.” I teased. She skipped towards me and flicked my forehead.

“Yah, Yong Junhyung, don’t be so mean!” She replied while pouting. I love teasing this girl not only does she get so overprotective of herself, she makes these silly faces that makes me laugh. She hangs around Yoseob way too much that’s why they are so alike.

“Why are you so happy to see us anyway?” I asked but before she could answer our manager was telling us to hurry already in the dance room.

“OMO, where’s Kikwang Oppa?” Jieun asked as we enter the door.

“We had to drop him for a CF his filming today, waeyo?” I asked her. She just smiled then looked away.

There weren’t many people inside the room. The president was there, 4Minute, G.Na Noona, our manager, the other Noona manager and a few trainees. Most of them I’m aware of but I don’t really know them. So-Ah’s friends are all there too; the one she always practices with – Jieun, YunSook and SooGuk.

The rest of the boys separated from each other and sat next to whoever they wanted to sit with. I, on the other hand stood still near by the door. I didn’t feel like moving around a lot today.

“I think everyone’s here now, so should I tell these trainees who are debuting and who are not debuting yet?” Our president asked. We cheered for him to tell us who are debuting and who aren’t.

Not long after he started calling names of the trainees and the timeframe they still need to practice and prepare so they can debut. There are few girls who got what they wished for and are debuting as solos.

“Kim So-Ah, Kim YunSook, Kim Jieun & Kang SooGuk please step forward.” The president said. Yoseob’s face turned from being happy to being nervous. So-Ah and the girls held hands as they step forward to face their ‘verdict’.

The president shook his head side by side then stood up. The expectations of the girls dropped as they saw the president shaking his head side by side. Jieun was the first to cry, followed by So-Ah (nothing new there, she’s a cry baby).

“CONGRATULATIONS!!!” Our manager yelled all of a sudden as he popped party poppers over the girls head. YunSook jumped in surprised, SooGuk’s face was pricelessly confused, and So-Ah was as lost as Jieun.

“You girls will debut as a girl group. With your talents all combined, you all will ‘ACE’ everything you put your hearts into.” The president said. And with that the girls chorused in crying as they also jump for joy now that they are finally debuting. They were given a month to prepare for their first album. They decided their group name on the spot; “4ACES”. The name suited them well. The President dismissed us for the day; we congratulated the girls one by one. Each BEAST member has their favourite from these girls. It was like we were brothers and sisters; we treat these girls exactly as we treat the 4Minute girls.

“Oppa, I’m very much happy today!” So-Ah said to Yoseob.

“Ara, ara” Yoseob said with the biggest grin on his face while hugging So-Ah – such cute kids.

“Oh, excuse me, where can I find Yuri unnie?” We heard a girl from behind. We all turned around and watched as this girl peep her head in as she talks to us.

She had light brown hair, simply make-up and a confused face.

“Yuri-Noona” I called. She turned around to face me and I pointed towards the door.

“OMO, Hyuna you’re finally here.” Yuri-Noona said as she runs towards this ‘girl’.

. . .

Celebrating with the girls was really fun. But it was cut short because we had to practice now, Kikwang was back from his filming and we’re all together headed for the dance room. Everyone was locked into their different worlds but was soon snapped back into Earth when we heard loud music coming from the dance room.

Doojoon slowly opened the door just enough for us to see whose inside. I quickly recognized the girl from earlier. She was dancing to ‘Imma Be’ one of the songs we used for Star Battle with MBLAQ. The song repeated itself and she was dancing to our dance step. First she danced to Hyunseung’s part then started dancing our steps one by one.

The way her body pops is just incredible, it’s like she’s been dancing all her life. She must have been thought by someone really good. The suddenly we all quietly jumped when the song finally changed to another song… which was ‘Soom’. Amazed as we watched the girl dance like it was her own dance, the boys couldn’t help but make sounds.

OH, CHINCHA SHE’S SO BEAST!” Dongwoon accidentally said out loud while also ‘accidentally’ opening the door causing him and the others to fall like a domino.

The girl jumped when she saw them falling one by one. She quickly ran to the radio and turned it off. She ran back to where the boys were and started helping them up. As she picks them up her eyes and mine locked. She smiled then bowed her head.

“Hey, we’re BEAST!” Doojoon greeted happily as he extends his hands towards the girl.

“Ara, Kim Hyuna-ibnida.” She replied bowing her head once again and shaking Doojoon’s hand.

‘Kim Hyuna’ I thought to myself.

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: YAY ! Thanks to everyone who commented and subscribed ! *cries* -Tears of Joy- . 

It is really nice to see you all supporting me, it makes me really happy. I can't update as much until Thursday nights because I work 4 days in a row and time varies for me so I can't really sit down and write. But on Thursday nights - Sunday I'll update at least 2-3 chapters each day :). Hope you all look forward and continue to support me. KAMSAMNIDA! <3 

23/08/11; 7:56PM