Asking for the answer~

Saftey

 It was an average day at the BTS dorm, but all your boyfriend Hoseok was thinking about was a steamy shower and his favorite, cuddle time with you. You had other plans, wishing to ask him to join you tomorrow to go riding.

“But how…” you silently whispered to yourself, uneasy about his response. You have a hard time asking people things, you always worry of what they will think of you, but you really shouldn’t care that much.

“You shouldn’t be so concerned, he loves you” Your thoughts were interrupted by Hoseok unlocking the door, stepping in and proclaiming “Jagi! Where are youuu!“

You reveal yourself from the hallway and say with a smile creeping on your face “Here I am oppa!”

You skip over to him and he engulfs you in his gracious, warm arms. You rest your head in the crook of his neck. He still has his delightful scent even if he’s saturated in sweat. He releases your waist and softly cups your face placing a sweet kiss on your lips before saying “I missed you so much!” You could hear the intoxication of happiness oozing from his words.

“I missed you more!” You playfully state and give him some aeygo. He giggled at your attempt, and returned you to his snuggly embrace.

Just as that happened the remaining members make their way through the doorway. Jimin uses this opportunity to tease you whispering into your ear maniacally as he passes by “Have fun tonight” with his stupid smirk plastered across his face. “I really want to hurt him sometimes.” You spitefully think in your mind.

For them whoever gets to the shower first, gets to shower first. So everyone but your Hoseokie shoot up the stairs wanting to be first. This distresses you so you warm them hesitantly

“You boys better be careful or you’ll sl-!”

Right then Taehyung stumbles and his head collides with the railing. You promptly turn around removing Hoseoks arms from your body and approach him. He is situated on the stairs, scrunching his face and holding it. You manage to see that his nose is bleeding profusely so you take his arm and him to the puny kitchen and sit him in one of the chairs. Under the minimal lighting you see a rosy hue spread over his cheeks as he looks intently at the floor. You lift his chin with your index finger and explain to him,

“It’s okay it’s happened to everyone.”

He nods and apologizes. As you’re getting a damp rag for him, he takes it and informs

 “You already do enough for us, and I think someone’s a little lonely.” Tossing his eyes over towards Hoseok who is eagerly waiting in the living room. You feel your face heating up and make your way back to him.

 “I’m sorry, you know my motherly instinct. You guys are like my children.” You repent. “It’s okay, that’s what I love about you jagiiii.” He says as he smiles widely.

“You know, your boys are such goofballs.” You snicker, poking his tummy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Once it’s time for his shower, you decide to use this time to propose how to ask him. You enter your horse covered room and notice that you left your drawing desk lamp on all day.

“Wow ______…” you analyze as you stroll to your desk. Before you could turn it off you suddenly had an idea rush to your brain. In a flash you were shuffling gingerly but rapidly through your portfolio looking for an old horse drawing you never finished.

It didn’t take you long before you were successful and pulled it out onto your desk. You snatched your headphones, drawing pencils and plopped yourself into the chair. You were steadily working on your art and enjoying your BTS.

 Hoseok walks in to observe you drawing away lightly singing “You’re such a liar, see me see me ya neon wiseonjaya!” “She’s so cute when she fan girls.” You were intensely concentrated and didn’t spot him come into your room. He knows not to disturb you while you’re ‘in the zone’ because last time you threatened his life.

So he tolerantly waits for you to take a break, placing himself on the edge of your bed. You lean back in your chair admiring your work. You closed your eyes, relishing the song. You could sense a presence behind you, but before you could react Hoseok had his arms laced around your shoulders.

“YAAAH, HOBI I TOLD YOU NOT TO SCARE ME WHEN I’M DRAWING!” You yelled, unnerved.

“I waited till you were done silly.” Lightly laughing at the fact that you were so scared, but pulling you closer to reassure you. “What horse are you drawing this time?” Hoseok stated with curiosity.

“It was my lesson horse from when I was 16. His name is huey, he was a little brat like my Hobii.” You laughed as you kissed his slowly reddening cheeks.

 “I’m not a brat!” Hoseok complained.

“Yes you are, but you’re my brat.” You both laughed and you thought it was a choice time to bring it up. You nervously look into his chocolate eyes and utter “Hobi will you come along with me to the barn tomorrow so we can ride after my lesson?”

You grabbed his hands and gave him your best aeygo. “But _______iieeee!”

Your heart dropped.

“Yes! But only if we ride together!” You felt your spirits do a 180 as you stood up on your tippy toes, cupping his angelic face and award him a loving kiss.

“Of course baby.”