End~

I'm Lost

[ 9:37 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae 

Hyuu~~~ng~

 

[ 9:39 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

What?

 

[ 9:40 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

I thought happiness starts with an H.

 

[ 9:42 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

It does start with an H.

 

[ 9:43 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

But why does mine start with U?

 

[ 9:45 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

Huh?

 

[ 9:46 a.m.]
Received: Jongdae

Never mind, hyung. :(
But did you sit on a pile of sugar?

 

[ 9:49 a.m.]
Sent: Jongdae

I am very sure I'm sitting on a couch right now.

 

[ 9:50 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

Because you have a pretty sweet . ;)

 

[ 9:52 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

Okay? 

 

[ 9:53 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

And hyung, do you have a map?

 

[ 9:55 a.m.]
Sent: Jongdae

I think I do. What do you need it for?

 

[ 9:56 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

I keep on getting lost in your eyes. ;)

 

[ 9:58 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

I don't get it.

 

[ 9:59 a.m. ]
Received: Jongdae

Actually, you owe me a drink. 

 

[ 10:2 a.m. ]
Sent: Jongdae

I don't remember. Are you sure?

 

[ 10:03 a.m ]
Received: Jongdae

Yes, cause when I saw you, I dropped mine.

 

[ 10:05 a.m ]
Sent: Jongdae

Okay, I'll buy you one later. : )

 

[ 10:07 a.m ]
Received: Jongdae

Hyung, are you cold?

 

[ 10:09 a.m ]
Sent: Jongdae

A little bit. Why?

 

[ 10:10 a.m ]
Received: Jongdae

Then, want to use me as a blanket?

 

[ 10:13 a.m ]
Sent: Jongdae

Why would I want to use you as a blanket?

 

[ 10:15 a.m ]
Received: Jongdae

Ughggh.. Forget it.
I have a quiz for you, hyung. 
Do you think you can answer it?

 

[ 10:17 a.m ]
Sent: Jongdae

Of course I can!

 

[ 10: 18 a.m ]
Received: Jongdae

What is the thing that can only be done with two people?

 

[ 10:20 a.m ]
Sent: Jongdae

That's easy.
The answer is handshake. :D

 

 

A minute. Two minutes.

         

          Ten minutes and Jongdae still does not reply his message. Minseok is getting anxious. He keeps on glancing at his phone every now and then. This is so not Jongae. Jongdae will always reply to his text fast.

          'Did something happen to him?' His train of thoughts are interrupted with the knocks on his door. Looking at his clock, he can't help but wonder who is coming to his house in the morning. He gets up nonetheless and opens the door. His jaw drops when he sees the person behind his door. 'Jongdae?' 

          But the Jongdae in front of him is not the usual Jongdae. He has a sad smile on his face as he stares at his favourite hyung's face.


           "Jongdae, what's wrong?" Minseok asks as he gives way for the younger to come in. Jongdae enters his house and plops down on the couch. When he shows no sign of answering the question, Minseok asks again. "Kim Jongdae, what is wrong with you?" The younger lifts his head and stares into the older's eyes.

           "Hyung, do you know?" Jongdae says, trailing his sentence.

           "What?" Minseok raises his eyebrow and sits down next to Jongdae.

           "Do you know that rejection can lead to emotional stress for both parties involved and emotional stress can lead to physical complications such as headache, ulcers, cancerous tumors and even death? So, for my health and yours, JUST SAY YES!" Jongdae takes a deep breathe as he finished saying those words in one go.

           "Okay?"

           "Minseok- hyung, will you be my boyfriend?" Jongdae's gaze found Minseok's eyes.

           "Yes." The older replies.

 

A second. Two seconds. Thre-

 

           "WHAT? Are you serious?"

           "You told me to say yes so...." Minseok trails his sentence and Jongdae's head falls. Minseok chuckles, causing Jongdae to look at him. "Of course I am being serious, Kim Jongdae. I will say yes even if you don't tell me to."

 

A second. Two seconds. Three seconds. Fou-

 

            "WHAT?" Jongdae's voice booms inside Minseok's living room.

            "What?"

            "I'm your boyfriend now?"

            "Yes."

            "I love you so much, hyung." Jongdae says and hugs his dear boyfriend. Minseok just chuckles at his boyfriend's childish behaviour.

 

             They stay like that for a while until Jongdae breaks the silence. "Hyung, remember the quiz I gave you?" Minseok thinks for a while and nods his head. "Well, do you want to know the answer."

             "Wait, so the answer is not handshake?" His question received a no from Jongdae. "So, what is the answer then?"

             Instead of getting an answer, he receives a kiss from Jongdae. "The answer is a kiss." Jongdae's sentence makes Minseok's cheeks to flush in deep red. "And I have another quiz for you, hyung."

             "What is it?"

             "You are something that start with M and end with E. I always have you with me. What are you?" Jongdae ends his quiz with a wink, making Minseok redder than before.

             "A mike?" Minseok answers questioningly.

             "No." Jongdae says and shakes his head. He leans down and gives a quick peck on Minseok's lips. 

 

             "You are mine."

 

 

-END-

♦♦

 

           

Well, hope you like it~

Sorry if it is bad.. ^^


 

chenmin >,<