A family moving in

My new naughty neighbors became my love

For two hours you have to walk in the city. Now that you have returned home. It took 10 minutes to arrive at your home.

"Awww I'm really tired of walking in the city". Mumble to yourself.

Finally, you reach home. Upon reaching home your eyes glued on the side of your house .... and you see a new family moved

They are aware of your presence and continue to greet you warmly.

"Hello I'm Mrs. Jeon, you sweetie?" the woman said.

"Hello madam I Haneul"you give the sweetest smile you've ever done.

"It looks like we will be neighbors" the woman said again.

At the moment you speak with Mrs. Jeon have spotted a glimpse of who is looking at you in the car.

"Mrs. Jeon I want to tell you something, Who is in the car? I'm sorry to ask,why he had been watching me while we chat."you said to Mrs Jeon.

"Oh, that's my son Jungkook" she said to you and calling her son to come out.

He got out of the car and your eyes will be stunned face. he came out with a cute face and a bit arrogant but handsome.

"Hello,  I'm sure my mother had introduced me to you" he said coldly.

"Hello I'm Haneul"you introduce yourself with an annoying face.

After 30 minutes you chat with family Jeon you forget that you have to leave early .. then you ask permission to go back and apologize for not being able to help them.

"Bye sweetie"said Jungkook to you with smirk.

"Ewww please"you said to Jungkook and he give you sweetest smile ever that can make all girls melting.