I

Air Supply

Making Love Out of Nothing at All

 

I represent this fiction for Krisho lovers. All the credits been given to the enermous, SM ENTERTAIMENT.

 

Wu Yifan just knows how to whisper, how to cry.

He knows just where to find the answers and he knows just how to lie.

Wu Yifan maybe wasn't the best person to lean, but he just knows how to fake it. He knows how to scheme. Yet, he still know when the time to face the truth. The perfect time to dream.

Wu Yifan has the long, lanky arm, and deadly smirk that sent shivers down to your spine with one touch. He maybe wasn't the first option to be the perfect lover and the most gentleman, but surely, he know the perfect spot to touch his Kim Junmyeon. He just knows the way to prove it. To know the perfect time to hold his petitie leader so tight his chin bumped into the other’s, and he just know the perfect time to let his flawless small man loose.

Wu Yifan will know when the night start to fade and he know that the time will fly. He can’t stop the time, but he will do everything to make the moment last forever if his petitie leader ask him to. He may never able to tell Kim Junmyeon everything, but he know that everything worth a shot.

Wu Yifan knows the way to riches and he knows the way to fame. He knows all the rules and then he know the way to break them. He knows the name of all games and he knows the way to make his precious Junmoney happy. He know how to make his petitie leade laugh in delight until his beautiful eyes disappear followed by streaming light of the sun, and he know just how to stop them.

Wu Yifan can make the runner stumble. He can make the final block. He can make every tackle at the sound of the whistle and he can make all the stadium rock when he let out his famous heavy voice that made the fans waved their light stick happily.

He can make Kim Junmyeon the promise that has ever been made and he can make the oath for trying granted them until his take his last breathe. Wu Yifan can make all his petitie leader demons gone. He just can hold his Kim Junmyeon’s hand all day and not let them go until the dawn that their palms begin to sweat. He just can do it all, but he just can’t sure he can make it without him.

Wu Yifan knows all the things, but he just doesn’t know if he can leave him. He don’t know if he has the heart to let him fall, and he don’t sure if he able to watch his petitie leader back’s facing him when he walks away with shoulder moving everytime he intake sharp breathe to stop the tears that falling from his beautiful-beautiful pair of eyes.

Yifan didn’t know how Kim Junmyeon do it.

He didn’t know how Kim Junmyeon able to make love out of nothing at all.

The way rays of the sun streaming through the waves of his hair whenever they walk together, and the way every star in the dark sky is taking aim at his eyes like a spotlight make his heart skipped thousand beat that he wonder when will his ribcage burst.

He just doesn’t know how Kim Junmyeon does it.

He didn’t know how Kim Junmyeon able to make love out of nothing at all and make him feel so lost.

Wu Yifan’s heart is looking for the perfect rhythm and it is his flawless Junmyeon’s laugh. His dark pitch black eyes are looking for certain light inside the darkness and Kim Junmyeon’s fingers can turn them into beacon burning endlessly bright.

For the last time, he wondered how Kim Junmyeon do it all.

Making love out of nothing at all.

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

“ What? ”

“ Nothing. ”

“ You like to stare me Yifan. It’s kinda creepy, but I kinda love it. ”

“ Just go back to your previous spot, Junmyeon. ”

“ You shoo-ing me away? ”

“ ... ”

“ Okay. Now you ignoring me. ”

“ ... ”

“ You seriously going to sit and petting Tao’s head all day until Baekhyun call you to help him put his favorite shoes on the highest rack so that Park Chanyeol can’t take it? ”

“ ... ”

“ Look at me. ”

* moving further *

“ Hey! Hey! Don’t you dare to look away when I’m talking to you, Yifan!—stop it! Stop moving away! ”

“ ... ”

“ Take those silly pouty face away. It’s kinda bothering. ”

“ You will wake Tao. ”

“ ... ”

“ Now you finally decide to close your mouth when I’m talking to you. ”

“ ... ”

“ I get it! It’s bothering! So could you please move away so that Tao’s legs didn’t need to rest on your thigh? He is heavy and his legs are three times bigger than yours. I know you mad, but I still care for you. So, can you move away and put this panda’s legs on the couch? ”

“ ... ”

“ Junmyeon. ”

“ ... ”

“ Junmyeon. ”

“ You realize that I like you right? ”

“ What is with you and the topic that we always discuss about? Yes. Yes, I know. ”

“ You know that you are the one that said to sit on the friend’s-zone and act like every single word confession I made are just games, that you still want to talk to me even how ridiculously awkward the situation will get? ”

“ Junmyeon you are blabbering. ”

“ You shouldn’t ignore me. ”

“ Than what? Chanyeol will snap at me to making you so moody all day and Minseok mumbling about how rough I’m with you? Yixing will make me talk all of my problem about us with him later this day and you should know how I get so uncomfortable with that. You didn’t even imagine how cruel Jongdae will get if Kyungsoo refuse to help him heating his various-sweet-delicious-cake he got from Hongdae when his favorite chef busy to accompany his favorite leader walking around stupidely across SM building just to have small chat with Kyuhyun sunbae. So, what will my consequences if I ignore you Junmyeon? ”

“ ... ”

“ See, you can’t even denied. ”

“ –I know you like me too. ”

“ What? ”

“ I know all of those glances when we’re both standing on K Star Road podium. I feel all those soft caress to my hand when we exchanging the mic, and you know I know the stare you give me when I borrow your sweater at London. You can’t even imagine the way you act so stupid when I said to jump off the water and you can’t even imagine how tight the hug you give me even after the camera went off... ”

“ ... ”

“ I know it all—so please. Don’t say I’m wrong. ”

“ ... ”

“ Yif— ”

“ I’m tired. ”

“ Yif— ”

“ I’ll just sleep. ”

“ Wait, don— ”

“ You can join me if you want. ”

“ Wha— ”

“ I’ll give you space so that you can put you head on my chest. Just make sure you wont fall because I kinda active when I’m sleep. ”

“ Yif— ”

“ Take your own blanket. ”

“ Oh. Okay. Bu— ”

* turn around *

“ In the second thought you didn’t need any blanket. I could have just snuggle at you and you must be didn’t mind with it. Dont you? ”

blush “ Of course, I dont. ”

“ Good. ”

“ Wait, Y— ”

“ Oh, and. I like you too, Junmyeon. ”

“ ... ”

“ And everything you say are right. I’m just being Lucifer and I know that is stupid. ”

“ Luci— ”

“ I’m tired. Join if you want. I’ll sleep. ”

“ Yifan, wa— ”

“ Good sleep. ”

“ Yeah. You too. ”

* after a while *

“ Hey, Wu Yifan!!! ”

* a pillow was thrown *

“ What the hell, Tao? ”

“ You're being noisy, Mama. ”

“ It is Eomma to you, Tao! ”

“ Oh shut up Sehun! It wasn’t like you’re the precious maknae afterall. ”

“ I know I’m ulzzang! Dont be so jealous about it! ”

“ Oh yeah?!! Well— ”

“ Hey. Can I borrow a blanket, kids? ”

Tao and Sehun just shrug and go back to their own problems.

Stupid.