Fanservice

Observations of a Maknae

Heechul shimmed past the figure of Ryeowook, who had bent to pick up something a fan had thrown to him onto the stage. 

In his earpiece he could hear Siwon singing his lines from somewhere in the auditorium, temporarily blinded by stage lights and sapphire blue.

He found who he was looking for and smiled. He walked over, cupping the cute face of the person he was searching for.

"You're not going to kiss me are you?"

"Mmm.....no," Heechul smirked, a teasing smile on his lips. "I just came over to tell you what a cute and adorable little maknae you are~"

Kyuhyun took Heechul's hands and pried them off his face so he would stop smushing his cheeks around like he was doing.

"Oh really? What a lie Heechul-ah," Kyuhyun smirked.

"I've been practicing," Heechul teased. He leaned close, so their noses were almost touching, smirking to himself.

"Fanservice ."

Heechul scoffed in mock insult. "You wound me," he replied turning around, lifting the microphone to his lips and singing his part of the song.

Kyuhyun's arms wrapped around his waist from behind, and Heechul unconsciously leaned back into them.

"Who's a fanservice ?" he mused.

Kyuhyun only chuckled. "Get out of here before I kiss you senseless,"

Heechul laughed, unwinding himself from Kyuhyun's arms. "I might beat you to it maknae~" he sang dancing off to find Hankyung.

What was a good fanservie performance if he didn't 'spread the love' as it were?