Ch. 1

Getting Xiumin Hyung's Attention (ft. animes)

"Which character do you like in Shingeki No Kyojin, hyung?"

 


Minseok turned his head towards Chanyeol with a big grin on his lips. "Corporal Rivaille, for sure; He's so freaking hot and how I hope to be saved by him!"

 

Chanyeol stared at Minseok for a while, with a derpy grin on his lips. "I like Eren the most, I just don't know why." he said.

 


"So XiuYeol is RiRen!!!" Minseok shouted, his face got brighter that Chanyeol smiled at his hyung's immature appearance.

 


"But sadly, XiuYeol isn't popular." Minseok continued suddenly, hanging his head low. Chanyeol's smile turned into a frown.

 


"So we just have to make XiuYeol popular, right?"

 

Chanyeol unknowingly blushed at his hyung's statement. If Minseok is going to make XiuYeol popular, then Chanyeol would get to do skinship with him alot!

 


And the other members would be jealous of him.

 


Chanyeol smiled brightly towards Minseok. "That's awesome, hyung! I really like that idea!"

 

 

 

 


Chen found himself frowing in front of the dorm's TV, just like Luhan beside him. They were disappointed that there was no XiuHan or XiuChen moments all along the interview. There was only XiuYeol. That.

 

There was no XiuHo eventhough Suho sat beside him, nor XiuSoo when Kyungsoo, too, was sitting beside him. That derply cursed elephant with a really big pair of ears was backhugging him and busy making moments. Oh, how Baekhyun did swear about filling Chanyeol's coke with toxic.

 


And that anime talk was... Extremely bad.

 

Chanyeol and Xiumin kept talking about Shingeki no Kyojin, Durarara, Kuroko no Basuke, Hyouka, Sket Dance, Death Note, Bleach, Ouran High School Host Club, K, Kurosuji, Mirai Nikki, Sword Art Online, Another, Kill la Kill, Fullmetal Alchemist, Angel Beats!, Soul Eater, K-On!, Claymore, Vampire Knight, Shakugan no Shana, and Elfen Lied. Romanticly.

 


Both of Chen and Luhan just freaking know about Death Note. Just that. The end.

 


Did author just type the end? If yes, maybe Chen and Luhan are going to kill that freaking otaku author who loves shipping Kuroko and Kise, and either Chen nor Luhan didn't know who are this Kuroko and Kise.

 


Well now they knew, after searching on Google about 'Kuroko no Basuke'.

 


But seriously, they are not even real!
It's normal for having Chanyeol loving or hating every single character of the anime, but Minseok hyung?! This made no sense!

 

And then Lay suddenly came in the living room with tablet on his hands. His face had a frown, like, a really deep frown.

 


With Sehun crying behind him.

 


"I'M GOING TO KILL THAT STUPID YODA HYUNG FOR MAKING XIUYEOL MOMENTS ON THAT INTERVIEW. NOW THERE ARE MORE OF XIUYEOL STORIES THAN XIUHUN."

 


"And XiuLay. Or LayMin. WTF just quit that."

 

And suddenly Baekhyun made a declaration of war from his bedroom.

 


"I REALLY AM GOING TO KILL YOU, PARK CHANYEOL."

 

 

 

 


Meanwhile the said man, Park Chanyeol was busy watching Hyouka episode 16 which he had not finished yet. Their busy schedule made it hard to finish all Hyouka's available episodes. Chanyeol wondered how could Kim Minseok had watched that anime until the last available episode.

 


"Chanyeol-ah, Chanyeol-ah! You must see this video!"

 


Speaking of the angel, his precious Minseok hyung called him from Minseok's and their manager's shared room (he shared it with the manager hyung so the other members had no chance to attack him when he was sleeping).

 

"What is it, hyung?" Chanyeol asked breathlessly once he had arrived alive in Minseok's hyung room, after fighting through all the jealous members who were circling him outside the room.

 

"This," Minseok said, moving aside from his laptop so the taller could see the Youtube he was watching. "RiRen-Cantarella." He said, grinning towards the younger who was having his face blank. "Play it please, hyung." Chanyeol pleased. Minseok nodded, his right hand found its way to the mouse and clicked the play button.

 

 

 

 


"Hyung, that was... Dramatic and... Hot." Chanyeol said, leaning back on his seat, still staring at the laptop. Minseok grinned from ear to ear, "I know it right! They match well, very well! That's why I don't ship MikaEre."

 


Chanyeol raised his eyebrow. "So with whom do you ship Mikasa?"

 


Minseok then showed his angelic grin again. "MikaAnnie!"

 

Chanyeol swore he would have chocked on his drink if he was drinking right now. "Hyung, you like... Yuri?"

 


Minseok nodded, still smiling. "Yeah! Not all, though. I ship Ymir and Christa too, and Sasha with Petra!"

 

The youngest of the two had his eyes wide open. "Sasha and... Petra?"

 


"I know, I know, if you think that they aren't related. But! I ship them because I think they match well." Minseok stated, started to search on the Youtube again.

 


"Aah.." Chanyeol then said, nodding his head understandingly.

 


Minseok turned his head towards Chanyeol, melting the latter's head with his angelic head. "You can leave now, Chanyeol. Thanks, anyways."

 

'I don't want to leave now, though.' Chanyeol smiled back, a taint of red creeping up on his cheeks. "I am the one who should be thankful, hyung."

 

Minseok smiled again, and then with a heavy heart Chanyeol left his room.

 

"Say, Park Chanyeol, what did you two do inside?"

 


A Byun Baekhyun and Huang Zitao suddenly appeared in front of Chanyeol, folding up their arms on their chest with a suspicious stare on their eyes.

 

"Get out of my way." Chanyeol groaned, trying to get away from Baekhyun and Tao.

 


"So tell them what you did, Chanyeol-ah." said the second youngest, biting his pocky stick. Chanyeol narrowed his eyes towards Kai, who was staring sternly at him. "We were just watching a video, really." Chanyeol whines, turning his head to see the look that Baekhyun and Tao were giving him.

 


"Aha! That, I can't believe you." Sehun shouted suddenly, grabbed his bubble tea from Luhan's hand who stole it with a puffing cheeks. Baekhyun nodded, " I agree with Mr. Oh Sehun."

 


"Really! We were only watching-... Video..." Chanyeol stuttered at the end, shiverred at the duizhang's cold glare. Kyungsoo sighed, shaking his head in disappointment as he catched the TV remote which was ALMOST threw by a mad Chen beside him.

 


'So it's really XiuYeol's time to shine, huh?' all the members thought inside their mind. Should they gave up on their feeling?

 


But wait.

 


Suddenly they noticed it.

 


Suho wasn't there. No sign of him.

 

Luhan was just about to ask, "Where's Suho-"

 


"I'M BACK, ANNOYING KIIDSS!!" the door flew open, showing a leader of EXO and EXO-K stood there with many bags. Suho grinned ear to ear when he said annoying kids because all he had were death glares from 10 members.
"Since when you like shopping, hyung?" Chen asked with his high note, like a derp, raising one of his eyebrow. "Since when I don't know!" answered the leader, throwing the bags on the sofa, leaving one bag alone in his hand. "Chanyeol-ah, you are an otaku, right? So you must have known about this shop." Suho raised the bag on his hand, wriggling his eyebrows towards Chanyeol when the said man had his jaw dropped. "Hyung... That's... That's the shop where the original anime figures and everything that otaku crave for... And original means... Expensive..."

 


Suho grinned seeing the others' unbelieving stare at him. He danced his body excitedly, and ran to Minseok's room.
Park Chanyeol maybe had a new rival, because of the leader's rich wallet.

 

 

 

 


Today was a hot day. The air conditioner in the dorm was broken. Everyone were dying of ice or ice cream or baozi or Minseok-hyung. Yes, Minseok was going to the SM Building, because their choreographer wanted to have a talk about something.

 

And the members found it suspicious.
"What does he want to talk about?" A piece of grilled Byun Baekhyun rolled on the floor, feeling bored. Chen sighed beside him, punching the long arm of Chanyeol who was punching him back.

 


The '92 liners were on the dorm's floor, each of them craved for their Minseok's appearance, bringing ice cream and a bunch of baozis.

 


And so were the maknae liners. Tao, Kai, and Sehun were in front of the TV with a fan on each of their hands.

 


The hyungs? Luhan was sleeping soundly with his boxer and tank top. Kris was busy watching Shingeki no Kyojin with Lay so they could at least understand when Minseok talked about it.

 


Suho? He was busy dreaming about Minseok in the outfit he gave yesterday. Suho didn't know that well about anime, but he was a big fan of Vocaloid.

 


And what did he give Minseok? It was a Miku Hatsune cosplay outfit complete with a wig.

 

Plus, he knew why did the choreographer want to have a talk with Minseok. He knew it for sure. And he loved the choreographer for it so much.

 


Today would be Suho's lucky day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

A/N: Well finally I'm back, guiseee!! School is killing meh, seriously. Sorry for not updating for a looooooong time. So this chapter is mostly XiuYeol. Get yourself ready for XiuHo and XiuHun in the next chapter!  ^▽^

 


By the way, about Kris's lawsuit. Even if he quits, I'll keep OT12 forever. And because of that, Kris will still appear in all of my stories.

 


And that anime appearance up there, those are anime reccomendation from me! Please watch them, they are really good animes.

 


And for the last,

 


PUT YOUR HANDS UP, KISEKURO AND RIREN SHIPPER.

 


-rin