BamBam

Cutie In Love

BamBams point of view.

Got7 and I had just finished our debut stage. It was exciting because I could hear the fans scream when it was my turn to sing/Rap. After it was finished we got off stage and then went into our holding area. We went in and then you could see Jackson, our Wild and y member start to cry.

He wasn't wild or y anymore. “Jackson Shi what's wrong" Jr. Asked. “That was something worth training 4 years for" Jackson replied. 

We all went up to Jackson and formed a group hug. “Got7 Fighting” Youngjae said about to cry. “Fighting!!" We all shouted. We then spread apart. “Hyung you need anything” I asked. “Yes can you go get a Cola from the vending machine down the hall” he answered. 

“Ok Hyung” I told him. “Here take this” Jackson said giving me $5.00. 
I took the money and then left. As soon as I got out I noticed one my friends walking alone outside his waiting area. “Xiumin!!! Hyung!!!” I yell. Xiumin notices me and starts to walk towards me. “Yo! BamBam” he responded. We came up to each other and start talking. “Hyung what's up” I asked. “Nothing just about to go on stage” he answered. “Good luck man” I told him to give inspiration. “Thanks and hey, I saw you out on stage good job” xiumin said rubbing my hair. 

“Thanks” I said. I then saw Exo come out of the holding area in a school like uniforms. “Come on Hyung we were on in like 1 minute come on” one of the Exo members said with a deep baritone voice.

“Ok I'm coming” xiumin told the member. “Well BamBam I'll be going see you later” “bye Hyung” “Seeya” He then left leaving me alone. I then again walked to the vending machine. When I got there I saw another best friend of mine, Nu'est Ren. 

I sneaked up behind trying to scare him but before I could Another friend showed up ruining my plan to scare him lc9 Ao. 

“BamBam Shi were trying to scare me?” Ren asked. “I think so” Ao added. “Umm...No I wasn't trying to....” Before I could finish We heard girls coming down the hall. We look to see who it was, it was Tiny G's Mint and Myungji.

“Oh Hello” Myungji said bowing 90 degrees. “I'm Tiny G's Myungji or MJ” she said introducing her self. “Hello I'm lc9's cutie Ao” “I'm Nu'est Pretty boy Ren” those two said introducing them. I couldn't introduce myself because I was too shocked by such prettiness of Mint.  She was short but really pretty. 

“Yah,introduce your self” Ao said slightly slapping my tummy. “Oh sorry I'm Got7's BamBam” I told them. “Weren't you just on stage?” Myungji asked. “Yeah” I replied. There was complete silence after that. The silence was broken when the T.V came on showing Exo.

“Oh~ their so good” Mint said. I wonder if she said that when we went on. “Mint let's go” Myungji said. “Yeah guys let's go” Ao said putting his arms around the girls. Myungji giggled while Mint rolled her eyes. They then left Ao's arms and walked off. “Yah! Why did you do that” Ren said slapping Ao's head. “Don't be jealous” Ao said.

“Whatever I'm still prettier” Ren bragged. We then saw all of the kpop stars come out of the waiting rooms. I saw Jackson coming towards me so I hurry up and get the cola cause if I didn't no saying what could've happened. Jackson might have cried but he's still wild so I have to be careful sometimes. He walks up to me and I quickly grab the cola from the vending machine and give it to him.

“Thanks” Jackson said. “You're welcome”I told him.

*on stage*

“The winner is..........EXO!!!!!!” The Mc of music core announced. I walked over to Xiumin and gave him a hug. “Hyung good job” I said congratulating him.  “Thanks” he replied. I look around and spot Mint. She was dancing to Growl. She's not a bad dancer I thought. I walked over to her and was gonna say hi until I saw her walk away. Crap I thought. Ren walks over to me and notices I was staring at Mint. “You like her” Ren asked. “What? No” I replied. I then walked away from him and went off stage and there standing there was Mint.

I walk over to her and start a conversation. “Hi” I said. “Oh hello BamBam” she told me. “Good stage performance you had there” I told her. “Thanks you weren't bad either” She told back. I couldn't speak after that I was speechless by her beauty. “Um...hello” Mint said waving in my face. “Oh sorry” BamBam apologized. “It's ok” she told me.

Before I could say anything else one her members called her to come cause they were leaving. Mint left without even saying goodbye to me. “Oh~ you don't” Ren said sneaking up to me. “Hyung why?” I ask. “Why do you like Mint?” Ren replied. “I don't like her!” I shouted. Got7 and Nu'est look over here. “Yah! Maknae is this rookie messing with you” One of Nu'est members ask. “Rookie?” Mark asks. “Hyung leave them alone” Ren told the . “Ren, come on” the member commanded. He looks at Mark with a evil smirk. 

We were about to walk away until some one yelled Oppa. All the guy kpop stars look to see if they were the one being called but it wasn't any of the Got7 members. I look around and see Mint walk up to The guy that called me a “Rookie” and say. “Jr. Oppa” and then give him a hug. Everyone then went back to what they were doing. After the hug they kissed. WTF I thought to myself. Why would she hug and then kiss him WHY?! I walked to Ren but got stopped when Xiumin and Ao popped right up in front him. I greeted them and then they took me outside. “So you like jr's Girl?” Ao asked. “What?” I asked. “Don't worry we'll help you” Ao said. “Ao come on let the kid speak” Ren commanded. “So you like mint Ren told us” Xiumin explained. I got nervous and then thought Ren you Pretty boy Bi- before I could keep thinking Ao asked“so do yah” He asked again. 

“Well.....”