Haunted House?!

Haunted House?!

''saengilchukahamnida~ saengilchukahamnida~ saranghaneun uri suzy~ saengilchukahamnida'' .'' yayy!'' suzy claps her hands happily.''now make a wish my princess''. suzy closed her eyes and make a wish. ''huuu~'' suzy blows the candle. ''gomawo tao yah.. its really sweet of you doing this for me''. '' anything for you..soo what do you want.. you can ask me anything''.'' jinjja?!'' ''yup.. anything''. ''okay.. let me think.. em! i heard they opened a haunted house in ilsan, how about we go there''. ''huhh? haunted house? err.. isnt there any place that you want to go than that place emm how about we go to a theme park?'' .''aww i still want to go to that haunted house~ tao yah.. you said that i can ask you anything i want~''suzy pouted. ''but i-..''aaa please~ please please please~..hem? hem? hem? suzy begged tao with puppy eyes ''hemm.. okay we will go there tommorow'' ''really?! thanks tao yah! i love you! '' suzy gave tao a kiss on the cheek. tao smiles weakly.

                                                                                   xxxxxx

''aaa what should i do? what should i do? aaahh... ottokee!'' tao screamed. in that moment,'' na eurerong eurerong eurerong dae~na eurerong eurerong eurerong dae~'' his phone rang. he look on the phone screen and then he started to panic suzy called him ''oh my god! oh my god! what should i say? what should i say? calm down tao yah calm down. ''da molla seoji annimyeon dacheo-'' .after taking a deep breath, ''yeobseyo? ne.. suzy ahh''. ''tao yah.. i just want to tell you that you dont have to pick me up because i will be visiting my grandmother house in ilsan too..soo i will just wait for you there'' ''umm..suzy ah im sorry i think we cant go there today because i have a cold right now..uhuk! uhuk!'' tao faked cough. suzy knows that tao was only pretending to be sick.''oohh really..hemm then its better you to stay at home and rest..emm but i still want to go to that haunted house'' suzy sigh. ''im so sor-'' ''em! i can just called sehunnie to accompany me'' . ''what? sehun? uhh.. i think my cold is getting better right now..haha strange right.. soo i will see you there okay bye!'' tao hang up the phone. hearing tao's sudden change of mind suzy chuckled.

                                                                                   xxxxxx

''tao yah!'' suzy waved her hands at tao's direction. ''mianhe.. i got caught in the traffic.. am i really late'' ''aniya.. its okay now lets go! i already bought the tickets for both of us'' suzy said dragging him to the haunted house. ''suzy ahh are you sure you want to go in there??'' just by looking at the haunted house his heart was about to sank ''yes! i love ghost house.. it makes me super curious of what kinds of ghost in there.. lets get in!'' suzy grabbed tao wrist and dragged him into the ghost house ''but but but... im not ready yet'' ''aissh you are acting like a child trust me it will be fun''

tao: aaarrgghh!

suzy: woah! tao yah look at that!

tao: arrghh! dont touch dont touch me arrgghhh!

suzy: tao yah ..stop hugging me i cant walk

tao : stupid ghost stupid ghost stupid ghost aaarrghhh!

suzy: woahh! that scared me!

tao: (cries)

ten minutes later...

''huhh.. finally we are out.. it was really fun isnt it?'' ''yeah fun..'' tao replied weakly.  ''tao yah.. are you okay? you look pale and your hands are sweating'' feeling worried, suzy placed her hand on tao's forehead ''oh my.. tao yah you are hot!'' before he could answer her his sight went black. tao fainted. ''tao yah! tao yah!'' suzy called him while she patted his cheeks.

                                                                                      xxxxxx

at the hospital, ''tao yah.. im sorry.. im sorry for bringing you to that stupid haunted house.. im really sorry tao yah.. please wake up'' suzy cries as she grip tao hand tightly. at that moment, tao opens his eye slowly ''suzy ah..'' tao carressed her hair ''tao yah.. tao yah!'' suzy cries and hugged him. her tears flows hard. ''finally you are awake.. im scared if you wouldnt wake up''. tao smiled ''suzy ah.. why are you crying like this..its not like im going to die.. im just having a fever'' tao patted on suzy's back. ''but.. its my fault that you fell sick.. im soo stupid for bringing you to that place.. im sorry'' . ''suzy ah look at me.. its not your fault okay.. stop blaming yourself.  its my fault i should have been braver. now stop crying.. you are not pretty when you cry like this..'' tao wipe her tears. ''really?''. tao nodded. ''now smile''. suzy make a light smile. ''thats my suzy'' tao pinch her cheeks. suzy chuckled. ''but as a punishment for making me  like this..'' ''mwoya..you said that-'' tao kissed her on the lips.

suzy: tao yah~

tao: hemm?

suzy: next time, how about we go to another haunted house..a bigger one.

tao: what?!

                                                                            ---------end-----------

too short? mianhe~

how was it?