This silent love..

My Missing Love

The first time I met my love, I  bumped into him. His name is Xiu Luhan. He was the most pretty person that I’ve ever know. Making me crazy with his beauty, how his eyes glitter beautifully like a deer.. Making me keep thinking about him all my days.


“I’m sorry”

 

The word that came out from his small mouth, that soft voice.. it was making my heart beating fast. My voice couldn’t come out, like something was blocking it. I just nodded at him and go. I’m scared that he could hear my heartbeat..


Day after day, I watched him.. Am I a stalker? I’m never bored to see his face.. never…


Sometimes I felt so lucky. Lucky to meet an angel like him. Lucky to be in the same school as him. Lucky to see him everyday. He seems like an innocent  boy when he put on the school uniform. Why’d his face shining? Is he a real angel?


For the first time, I’m being stupid because of love. Pretending to  study in my class alone, waiting him walking passing by my class. And wait for his smile everyday. It was enough.. enough to make me fly high in my own sky.


Sometimes  saw him laughing with his friend. Sometimes I saw him alone, with some sad face. Sometimes,, I saw him with some tears welling up in his eyes..


But the damn coward me never trying to approach him.. Just letting him go. I didn’t  have the guts to do anything.


 

And this time… I saw him, smiling wider than he always do. Holding Sehun’s hand. His eyes glitter more beautiful than another day.


What was it means? I’m just pretend to not knowing that mean.
 


Why you’re so coward, Nam Woohyun? Asking myself the same question, albeit I know nothing will change. He not even know my feeling, my heart to him. I’m trying to stop loving him.. Trying to forget him.. Let he live happily with the person that he love.

Yes, he make my world lost it shine, but I rather mine than his. I rather the rainbow that appear in my heart fades away than watching your sadness.. Because I can’t do anything, because I’m a coward..  Nam Woohyun is a coward!! And it was true..


This love.. who said that a love will disappear as the time go on? It was really hard to forget him. Trying to forget someone I love is like trying to remember someone I never met.



I’m just can whisper to myself “Saranghaeyo.. luhan.”