Mother

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed out loud as he sat on his bed, staring out on the rain. It has been raining for the whole night, and morning. And Chanyeol isn't home since he left with Luhan, Sehun, Tao and Kris this morning. All he said was something with important job to do. The others isn't home either, they left during the day and by lunch, Baekhyun was totally alone home.

 

So what can a bored lonely boy do all on his own? He doesn't feel to study, nor play video games. He doesn't feel to make lunch or even think about eat anything. He just feel to sit here, stare out through the window that is beside his bed.

 

Baekhyun rest his arms and head against the windowsill as he watched the rain outside, it just poured down like it was someone who poured it out from a glass or something. Baekhyun chuckle for himself as he suddenly heard his phone ring and how it vibrated against the nightstand.

 

Baekhyun was fast to grab it as he looked at the number, weird, he doesn't recognize it. Still he decided to answer, maybe Chanyeol or anyone else from the dorm is calling from another phone.

 

 

“Hello?”
“Hello, is this Byun Baekhyun I'm talking too?”

 

 

Baekhyun froze when he heard the almost a little to familiar voice. He couldn't help but to stare out through the window, listen to the woman who seemed to try to talk to him.

 

 

“Hello? Are you still there? Please answer me, please.”
“Sorry, I don't know who Baekhyun is, I checked if he was one of my students, he wasn't.”
“Oh, I see... But, if you hear anything from someone called Baekhyun, please call this number. Please.”
“Have something happened ma'am?”
“His my son, I need to talk to him. I have lost my son. Please, if you find him, or see him, call me.”
“I will ma'am, bye ma'am.”

 

 

Baekhyun hangup, feeling the pain in his chest. Baekhyun wanted to cry, he could even feel how the tears tried to force their way out from his eyes. And after a while, string out at the rain, he just felt how he couldn't hold back them anymore.

 

 

“I'm sorry mom... I can't tell you. I just... Sorry.”

 

 

Baekhyun crouched together on the bed, hiding his face against his arms as he tried to hold his tears. He can't cry, he's not supposed to cry. It's just wrong for him to cry since he's supposed to have no feelings anymore. But he doesn't want to be heartless either.

 

 

“Baekhyun? Are you still home? Hello?”
“Baekhyun! We got something for you!”
“There you! Eh... Baekhyun?”

 

 

Baekhyun was fast to wipe out his tears as he put on a fast fake smile, making Chanyeol, Sehun, Kris, Luhan and Tao shocked. They thought they saw him cry, but maybe they saw wrong? Or that is what Baekhyun wants to think.

 

 

“Hey, are you okay?”
“I'm fine, just tired. I think I happen to fall asleep.”

 

 

Kris nodded a little as he walked with Tao and Sehun to the kitchen, while Luhan walked over with a smile on his lips.

 

 

“Like we said, we got you something. Here, sorry for leaving you all alone.”
“It's okay, it was only for some hours.”
“Eh Baekhyun... You know that it's already evening, right?”
“What?!”

 

 

Baekhyun looked over at the alarm clock on his nightstand as he chuckle, he must have fell asleep for real or been lost in his thoughts for hours. Luhan just smiled as he handle Baekhyun a little box as he smiled.

 

 

“D.O and Lay made it earlier on a cafe, they have start working and Chanyeol told us that you really like cheesecake.”
“So Lay and D.O was kind and baked it for you.”
“Wow, thanks. It's so nice of you.”
“But we have to study for a while, wanna join us?”
“No thanks, I have studied enough for today.”
“We understand, but we're out here if you want some company. You coming Chanyeol?”
“Yeah, just give me a minute please.”

 

 

Luhan nodded as he walked out to the already studying Tao and Kris, and the bored Sehun who played with his book. Chanyeol closed the door as he turned to Baekhyun who had just put away the bow with the cheesecake he just got.

 

 

“Are you really okay? The others doesn't dare to ask this, but I do. Why was you crying?”
“I wasn't.”
“You kidding me? Your eyes is swollen and red, it's not like we can't see that you have been crying. But the others is a little to kind to ask.”
“Maybe you should do like them?”

 

 

Baekhyun crouched together again, resting his jaw against his arms as he looked out through the window beside him. Chanyeol sighed as he was about to say something, when Sehun peeked in with his head.

 

 

“Hyung! I need your help! Luhan won't help me! Please!”
“I'm coming Sehun, just give me one more minute.”
“No! I need help now! Now I say!”
“Okay, okay! Don't act so childish!”

 

 

Sehun smirked happily as he went out and Chanyeol took a quick apologizing but also concerned glance at Baekhyun who still looked out through the window. Chanyeol sighed quiet for himself as he went out and closed the door after him, letting Baekhyun be on his own again.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Baekhyun acted a little weird the following days. He didn't talk that much, walked on his own and he seemed to be in his deep thoughts all the time. Chanyeol is getting worried for the boy, since he seem to depressed over something. The others tells Chanyeol to let him be, but Baekhyun might need a friend to talk to?

 

Chanyeol tried to be alone with Baekhyun, but it was either someone who needed his help, or Baekhyun had to go and do something. Baekhyun also seemed to come up with excuses to avoid Chanyeol since he kept say; “I have something important to do first” or “I have a job to fix first”.

 

Chanyeol let Baekhyun go around like this for almost a whole week before he couldn't take it seeing his friend be all down and depressed. Chanyeol decided to literally force Baekhyun to talk with him, even if it means that Baekhyun will hate him for a long time, maybe forever?

 

Chanyeol walked in to his and Baekhyun's room, watching Baekhyun lay on the bed and read a book as Chanyeol smiled big. Baekhyun took a quick glance up at him, gave him a weak and short smile before turning back to his book.

 

 

“Hey Baekhyun, wanna talk?”
“Actually, I planed to go out and run for a while.”
“Great idea! Lets run together then!”

 

 

Baekhyun got shocked how fast Chanyeol smiled and he just smirked as he nodded. Chanyeol don't know what he thought when he said that to be honest, but he's kind of desperate to talk with Baekhyun.

 

The boys changed clothes and walked out to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter