To Close?

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“Chanyeol, what the hell are you mumbling?”

 

 

Chanyeol open one eye to receive a hard hit by a pillow right in to his face. When the pillow was gone he saw Kai smirk at him with Sehun beside him. Chanyeol have a bad feeling about this.

 

 

“What was you and Baekhyun doing in your dream?”
“Yeah tell us what you used that ice cream for.”

 

 

Chanyeol's eyes widen as he sat up fast, taking a quick glance over at Baekhyun's side of the room, but the boy was gone. He kind of felt relieved as he looked up at the younger boys.

 

 

“None of your business.”
“Don't worry, we won't tell Baekhyun that you're totally after him.”
“Yeah, we will just say that you dream really wet dreams about you and him in a bed.”
“You two are dead!”
“Boys!”

 

 

All three of them froze when they heard Kris deep voice echo in the room, making them all look careful up at the almost a little pissed off face.

 

 

“Kai and Sehun, you two going to shut up about this, and get out. Haven't you some kind of dance practice today or something?”
“Oh right.”
“We better go, bye.”

 

 

The two of them hurried out as Chanyeol sighed out, he hate it when people found out his secrets. Kris walked in as he closed the door and sat down on the bed, looking straight at Chanyeol who stared back at him, feeling confused and embarrassed.

 

 

“What is it?”
“I thought you wasn't gay, you said it yourself.”
“You said gay was a mean word and that you never would say it again.”
“What I mean is, I never thought you would start liking boys.”

 

 

Chanyeol went quiet like Kris, only having a stare contest as Kris suddenly got up and walked towards the door, but took a quick last glance over at Chanyeol.

 

 

“I will make them shut up, don't worry. But one last question, have you ever loved a boy before?”
“No, not really. But I never said I loved Baekhyun, I just said that I find him... cute.”
“And very y. You mumble to much Chanyeol, you better try to stop do that. And I was you, I wouldn't be worried if Kai and Sehun telling Baekhyun what you dream about.”
“What do you mean with that?”
“Well, Baekhyun is your roommate, the chance that he hear you is much bigger than the chance of Sehun or Kai hear you. Just so you know.”

 

 

Kris walked out as Chanyeol realized how his life would be ruined if someone find out about his dreams, and that someone is Baekhyun. Chanyeol laid down and covered his face with a pillow, feeling the embarrassment take over him. He have to do something about this, and it's quick.

 

 

“Chanyeol! Time to wake up! I got something for you!”

 

 

Chanyeol groaned as he heard the voice outside, thinking it was D.O or Lay who was going to come in and make him go up and do stuff. But instead, it was Baekhyun who open the door and smiled big at him.

 

 

“Good morning giant! Time to wake up!”
“Baekhyun?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked confused at the boy who smiled, holding a plate with food in his hands. Chanyeol was fast to sit up as Baekhyun handle him the plate and smiled big. Chanyeol looked down at the plate, shocked over the boy coming in with it.

 

 

“What's this?”
“What does it look like? It's breakfast.”
“Wow, it looks delicious.”
“I hope it is, since I'm not that good at cooking. But I got help from Lay and D.O, so I didn't burn up the whole kitchen.”
“You can't be that bad.”
“Well last time I cooked on my own, without anyone's help, I almost burned up the whole kitchen.”
“Oh... Well Chen at cooking too, he burned out toast once. And the time after that he broke two fire pans and D.O's favorite knife.”
“Oh, well I hope no one got hurt.”
“Only Chen after D.O found out what happened with his knife.”

 

 

Baekhyun laughed as he sat down beside Chanyeol who begun to eat, the food was tasting delicious. Especially since it's Baekhyun who has cooked it.

 

 

“So, what are you planing to do today?”
“Don't know, god this is delicious.”
“Thanks, but I was just wondering, you don't have to say yes, but if you wanted to go to the dog park with me.”
“You go to the dog park when you don't have a dog?”
“I told you that I liked dogs, but I can't a own dog. But that doesn't mean I can go and watch the dogs in the dog park.”
“Sure, we can go. Just let me finish this delicious breakfast and get dressed.”
“You really don't have to go if you don't want to.”
“But I want to see the dogs too now, don't go without me.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he smiled big and got up and went in to the bathroom to change clothes. It's weird, Chanyeol hasn't seen Baekhyun change clothes in front of him even once. It's weird, Chanyeol even thought Baekhyun was secretly a girl who dressed up like a boy for a while, but he knows that Baekhyun is a boy now. Or does he?

 

Chanyeol finished his plate as he got up and put it away before he changed clothes. When he was done he got the plate out to the kitchen and said good morning to the rest of the boys that was still in the dorm. But mostly of them have went to a dance practice, martial arts training or just out and shopping.

 

 

“Chanyeol, lets go.”
“Coming.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter