Adrenaline?

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down the street as he felt the person, whom has stalked him and Chanyeol the whole morning and afternoon, follow him. Baekhyun glanced behind him a little carefully as he saw the shadow of the person walk after him.

To be honest, Baekhyun is a little nervous. After all the person who's following him is an assassin, which Baekhyun also kind of is. Baekhyun kills people for money, so does assassins as well. So they are similar, just that Baekhyun works for the government. The assassins don't.

 

“I know you're following me.”

 

Baekhyun spoke out as he waited for a reaction. Baekhyun walked a little longer before he felt another presence come from the alley near the cafe he first intended to walk to. Over here there isn't that man people and the risk for someone to come and interrupt them is pretty small.

 

“If you're here to kill me, you should have done that while I didn't know about you being here. Now I will kill you instead.”

 

Baekhyun spoke calmly as he stopped and turned around to see the person, who has stalked him the whole day, be gone. Baekhyun listened to his surrounding as he was fast to dodge a deadly hit from a knife. Baekhyun had heard the person come behind him as he was fast to dodge and then kicked away the person who tried to stab him.

 

“You're good little boy, but I'm better than you!”
“Oh, are you going to kill me you ?”

 

Baekhyun smirked at the lady who almost growled mad at him before she attacked again. Baekhyun dodge her easily as he kicked her and hit her some few times before she flew into a wall. Then Baekhyun picked up his gun and shot her.

 

“Your bastard!”
“Don't worry, I won't kill you. I'm after the one who stalked me, not you. Like him right behind me!”

 

Baekhyun was fast to dodge another deadly punch from another person. This time it was the guy who had stalked Baekhyun all the way over here. Baekhyun could tell right away that this man is far more skilled then the lady he just fought, that now has passed out from the soporific shot he gave her.

 

“You're good little man, but I'm better!”
“That's what she said!”

 

Baekhyun jumped fast back from the deadly punch the man tried to give him, but Baekhyun couldn't avoid another punch. Though Baekhyun was fast enough to cover his face with his arm as he just stumbled back from the hard hit and held in the whines and groans.

 

“Is this all you got little boy?!”
“Come at me big guy!”

 

Baekhyun let the man attack him fast as Baekhyun tried his best to dodge all the punches and kicks the man offered him. Baekhyun managed to dodge mostly of them, until the man picked up a knife and the fight became much deadlier.

'Damn it! I can't fend of a knife with my bare arm! And I didn't take any knives with me! If I just could kill this damn bastard things would be much easier!'

Baekhyun jumped to the side and kicked the man away from him as he tried to keep the deadly knife away from him. At the same time Baekhyun tried to take up his gun and shoot the man. But the man just kicked Baekhyun's gun away several times and forced Baekhyun to threw himself after it.

After some kicks and fetching, the gun was empty. Baekhyun swore mentally as he have to retreat, but if he do he might put Chanyeol into an even greater danger than this. Baekhyun only had some few seconds to decide to retreat or to not do that. In the end he decided to stay and fight.

 

“It seems it's really going to be only you and me old man.”
“Who are you calling old your brat?”

 

Baekhyun jut smirked at the man who went to attack him again and Baekhyun tried his best to dodge the deadly attacks from the knife. Baekhyun just hope he can stay off the man until his boss arrives or before Chanyeol comes to get him.

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“ Baek! Why did you convince me to do this?! Urgh why did I fall for that?! Stupid idiotic derp giant!”

 

Chanyeol hit his head against the wheel to the car as he waited for Baekhyun to come. It has been minutes since they split up and it worries Chanyeol. What if Baekhyun gets hurt or kills someone and gets into trouble? What if Chanyeol just sits here while his beloved Baekhyun is dying?

 

“Ah! I can't take this anymore!”

 

Chanyeol was about to drive away when Baekhyun came running down the street as Chanyeol almost threw himself out of the car.

 

“Baekie! Are you alright?! Are you bleeding?! Are you hurt?!”
“Get into the car your idiot! We're leaving!”
“What about the assassin?!”
“He's passed out but my boss is here and he's mad! We're leaving, fast!”
“Got it!”

 

Chanyeol got into the car and turned it on while Baekhyun threw himself into the car as well. Then it was just to hit the pedal and drive away from the small little village as fast as they could. Baekhyun sat and patted beside Chanyeol who concentrated to drive the car, though he couldn't help but to glance over at Baekhyun from time to time.

 

“Eyes on the road Chanyeol.”
“Are you alright?”
“I got cut, okay?”
“What?! Where?!”
“Don't worry, it's not deep and it's more like a scratch.”
“Let me see.”
“Not now, you're driving.”
“Then let's stop and-”
“I'm fine! Keep driving and get us out of here!”
“Your boss didn't arrive, didn't he?”
“No, he's ing late and I couldn't keep the guy off me!”
“W-Wait, d-does that mean that-”
“The assassin is after us and we need to get away as fast as we can.”
“And you let me drive?! Are you crazy?! I'm going to faint!”
“You didn't faint last time, did you? Get sharped if you want us to live!”
“Don't say that! Now I can't stay calm!”
“Then don't stay calm! As long you keep drive the damn car!”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter