Road Trip, Part 2

I'm In Love With A Secret Spy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol played with Baekhyun's hair as he stared down at the still sleeping boy. Gosh, the night was just wonderful. He and Baekhyun spent the whole night out. They ate delicious food at a restaurant and then found a cinema and later they took a late walk around the small village before they found a motel to sleep at.

 

Chanyeol admit that he was kind of against this idea to go on a road trip with Baekhyun, but the lovely boy somehow looked like he really needed a break. Chanyeol has never felt this kind of aura from Baekhyun, it is like he can finally relax over here.

 

 

“Chanyeol...? You're already awake...?”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled at the tired Baekhyun who looked straight up at him with his tired eyes. Baekhyun lift one of his hands to rub his eyes a little before he turned around in Chanyeol's embrace and rested his face against Chanyeol's chest.

 

 

“You're so warm... and cozy... Me gusta...”
“Me gusta? What does that mean?”
“I like... It's Spanish...”
“Since when did you learn Spanish?”
“I had a Spanish colleague once...”
“Oh... How was he like?”
“It was a she... She was nice... She gave me a lollipop... I was only 12 year old then...”
“W-What?! H-How long have you been... a spy?”
“It's a long story Chanyeol...”
“We have plenty of time.”
“Mm, we do... But I don't feel like talking about it...”
“Okay, let's talk about it another time.”
“Thank you for understanding me.”

 

 

Baekhyun crawled up on Chanyeol as he carefully grabbed Chanyeol's head and kissed him. Chanyeol felt how his hand automatically slide down for Baekhyun's back as Baekhyun deepened the kiss. Chanyeol love this morning already and he really thought it would continue like this, but after the kiss Baekhyun got up from the bed and walked towards he toilet.

 

 

“Get dressed Chanyeol, we're leaving.”
“O-Okay.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt a little surprised to be honest as he got up and changed his pajamas to his new clothes he bought with Baekhyun when they started their road trip. Baekhyun came out after a while and had changed clothes as well as Chanyeol gathered all their things before they could leave their motel room they had hired last night.

 

They checked out from the motel before they begun to walk towards the car to leave their stuff and to go and buy some breakfast at a cafe they decided to go to yesterday. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand right away while they walked down the street, he doesn't seem to be embarrassed to let everyone know that they're together.

 

 

“Uhm Baekhyun?”
“Yeah what is it?”
“Don't you... find it embarrassing to... walk like this?”
“Why would I? I love you and I don't care what others thinks. Because if girls and boys can walk like this, then we can. Love as love.”
“I really love you baby.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as a small blush sneaked up on Baekhyun's cheeks, which only charmed Chanyeol. Chanyeol tighten his grip around Baekhyun's hand as he looked around a little in the village. He do wonder, why did Baekhyun want to come here?

 

 

“Hey Baekhyun, do you mind if I ask why you wanted to come here?”
“Well... This is actually...”

 

 

Baekhyun hesitated a little before he looked up at Chanyeol who looked curious at him.

 

 

“This is my hometown.”
“W-What?! R-Really?!”
“Yeah, I was born here... I just... haven't had the power to go back here alone.”
“Oh... it's beautiful.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as Baekhyun smiled happy back at him as they found the small cafe they planed to eat breakfast at. Baekhyun paid for the food this time, since Chanyeol paid for the dinner last night. They found themselves a good table before they could sit down and drink tea and eat a sandwich each. Baekhyun also ordered yoghurt with blueberries and raspberries which he shared with Chanyeol happily.

 

 

“So, what are we going to do today?”
“Well, today I thought we could go and bath at an inn here.”
“Isn't that expensive?”
“No, not this one. Since the water is naturally warm here near the mountains, it's not as expensive as people think. There is also rooms here, so we don't have to go back to the motel.”
“Oh, that's good then. But what about we take a walk around the the village again before we go to the inn?”
“I would love too.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled happy as Chanyeol smiled back at his precious little Baekhyun. Chanyeol is so glad that he decided to go with Baekhyun here, even though he felt a little shocked and scared when he found Baekhyun with guns and terrorists.

 

But now he don't feel scared at all, he just feel all lovey-dovey.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun looked around at his own hometown where he grew up, or to be honest he just lived here for a short time. But Baekhyun has always wanted to go back here again, to see how he lived when he was really little. He wanted to see his mother's favorite place on Earth.

 

Chanyeol walked happily around with Baekhyun the whole morning until they both got tired of walking. They decided to go to the inn and take a bath before lunch and take another walk around the small shops in the small village before they go back to the in later in the afternoon.

 

Like Baekhyun had told Chanyeol, the inn wasn't that expensive. Since it's a small village, it's not many who comes here, so it has to be cheap so the villagers wants to come here and bath. The owner to the inn was also very kind, she offered Chanyeol and Baekhyun to eat dinner at the inn, which they gladly accepted.

 

Then it was just to go to their rooms and find their bathrobes and towels before they could undress and go down to the hot water and just relax. Chanyeol and Baekhyun was fast to get into the water as Baekhyun leaned his head back and just took a big breath.

 

 

“I love this...”
“You seem really tensed to be honest.”
“It's not weird if you ask me. Try to be me a day and you will understand how tensed I'm really is.”
“Come here, I will massage you.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol carefully pull Baekhyun over to him as he begun to massage Baekhyun's neck and shoulders. Baekhyun felt how he slowly could relax more and how he felt the pleasure take over him, he loves to get massage. It's not that often he get massaged, so he doesn't mind this at all.

 

 

“Oh gosh, you're hands are the best Chanyeol...”

 

 

Baekhyun mostly mumbled, but Chanyeol heard him. Chanyeol chuckled a little as he carefully begun to pull Baekhyun closer to him and in the end Baekhyun leaned against the tall giant who had his arms around Baekhyun.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter