First and Last

Expectation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mark POV:

 

Love. I believe that this word is a word that can turned your life 180 degree. To heaven or hell.

One thing that I can’t believe is, I fall in love with a girl that I know, sooner or later will brought me to hell. I never want to love her this much. This is me letting myself drowned in her. Cause for me, its just impossible to not loving her, or to let her go.

She’s not perfect. I can found every better thing that a girl can have out there. But all of her imperfection combined and become a perfection that I can’t see in another girl. Her long hair that always look messed, her tiny body that sometimes makes me afraid to hug her too tight cause I might broke her bones, and her life passion that make me afraid of losing her.

This story starts 6 months ago, when I was all busy with my debut preparation, and when she’s an intern in JYP Entertainment.

 

----------------------------------------------------

Flashback

----------------------------------------------------

 

September, 2013

 

I opened my eyes slowly cause I heard a very loud whispered that grew louder and louder and wake me up from my deep sleep after a long day of dance practice. I saw a girl seating in a chair against me while typing in her laptop and doing a video call with another girl.

“So now you have to tell me what am I suppose to say if they ask about this concept” said that girl in English still not knowing my existence in this room.

“Just say that this concept has never ever appeared and you think that this program would be perfect with this kind of innocent concept” said the other girl.

“Okay okay. I think this would be perfect. Oh my god thank you Anna, I’ll call you again if they approved this or ask for a new one. I’m really sorry for using all of your idea”

“Its okay, it was my idea for you to take this job after all. And I’ll be asleep at 10 so please call to my number if there’s an urgent situ... oh my god” the girl in the screen stop talking as I stood up.

“What?” ask the girl in front of me.

“There... there’s someone behind you” said the girl on the screen panic.

 

The girl in front of me suddenly turned her body with her panic face. Her eyes widened and her face turned red when she saw me.

“I’m not a ghost” I said as she stared at me.

“Oh... my god you’re talking in English”

“What do you mean?”

“You understand all my conversation with my friend just now” she said it as a statement not a question.

“Of course. I’m not Korean” I said while putting my beanie in my head and walking towards the door to exit this room.

But suddenly that girl ran and stood in front of the door and held the handle.

“Don’t... don’t go anywhere” said that girl with her hand in front of my face, stopping me to go.

“What’s your problem?” I asked while she breathes heavily.

“You can’t say to anyone about what you heard” she answered as her hand shaking crazily.

“Calm down. I’m not going to say to anyone. But just don’t say to anyone too that I took a nap here. Okay?”

I walked and opened the door that she held with forces. Leave her alone without turning back.

 

 

October 2013

 

 

Today I decided to go to the studio a little bit late cause actually there’s no training schedule today. But I just want to come cause I think practice every day will give a lot of impact for my debut performance later.

“Mark!” yelled someone from my back. I turned around and found Jiho, one of JYP’s producer that well known for his friendly side.

“Jiho Hyung!” I ran towards him and give a high five that he accepted happily.

“Long time no see! Are you really focusing on the dance move that hard?”

“Hahahaha I would love to meet you again but yup, now is still the dance move that I have to be focused on” I said as walking to the elevator with him.

“Kim Jiho Sunbaenim!” Jiho Hyung turned his head and made me do the same, and I saw a little girl running towards us with a bunch of paper in her hand. She’s not a ‘little’ as in kids meaning, but her body is so small combined with her short height.

I know her as soon as I saw her face in front of me. This girl is the girl that did a video call in a music room that I usually used to take a nap in when there’s no one there.

That girl looked at me with her wide eyes and ignore me in the speed of light and act like she didn’t know me. She talked with Jiho Hyung about something that I didn’t really understand. But I think she’s talking about some concept and a theme. Then I remember her conversation with her friend at that time

That girl go back to the room where she came from and leave me with Jiho Hyung in front of the elevator door.

“Who’s that, Hyung?” I asked Jiho Hyung in a natural way so he won’t know that I knew her before.

“Oh, that girl? She’s an intern in the writer team. She wants to match your MV concept with the music style so she has been clinging on me all day long” said Jiho Hyung as we entered the elevator.

I suddenly realize what was she talking about with her friend when I saw her a month ago. She’s actually not a writer, but her friend is. And she’s just a doll that playing as a writer merely for the job.

 

 

November 2013

 

 

This girl stood like a stone when I caught her doing a video call again with her friend in the music room.

“I always took a nap here. It’s your fault to come here at this time” I opened the topic cause she didn’t say anything. I walked towards her and click the end button in her laptop so her friend couldn’t hear our conversation.

“I’m not doing any plagiarism here. I just asked my friend for help. I’m not really a writer but I really need this job.” She explained even before I asked her.

“Why do you need this job?” I asked out of my curiosity.

“I need the money. And I won the audition for this job. After the concept for this program is done, I’ll not be here. So please just don’t tell anyone...” plead her without even moving an inch. I think she’s too scared to move cause of our space to each other is so close.

I saw her biting her lips, and her eyes turned teary in a minute. I smirked and can’t really hold my laughter so I took a deep breath.

“Okay. As you wish. Maybe we can use this room for our little secret, together” I know this sentence sounds a little bit weird but I can’t really picked the right word for it.

“Thanks” she said, and I saw her first smile.

 

December 2013

 

Her name is Song Mirae. She’s a university student and is working her off for a scholarship. That’s why she needs a lot of money for her life expense in a short time. So she sent her friend’s proposal in her name with her friend’s permissions so that she can work here.

She’s 21 years old. Same as me. We share the same age, and different story. I came to Korea for my dream, while she really wants to go from Korea for her dream.

We grew closer as a month passed by. We shared our secret place together, so sometimes we talked about our hardships, and sometimes how our progress for reaching our goal.

I even shared my super stupid love story that I’ve ever experienced, and she shared her deepest secret about her love story. That much more appealing than mine. Where she always go all out for the boy she loved and end up being dumped.

I can feel what she feels inside, and she can feel it too. About our passion, our dream, our hardships. I think that’s why there’s another feeling growing inside me. The feeling that... will kill me. I know it. This will kill me.

 

 

Song Mirae POV

 

January 2014

 

 

I think this is the first time I saw a boy like him.

Mark Tuan. A boy with all of the perfection that a man could have. Face that show a real definition of perfect art, a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter